>Indian Browser
Who did this?

Even UC browser

>Naughty Devs
Kek

POO

>mfw I recognise none of those
Nexus Master Race. Feels good.

I used to use ES File Manager years ago too. Now I use Amaze. It's not outstanding, but it seems pretty fuckin' simple and non-bloated, unlike ES File Manager.

>website based on a spreadsheet by reddit
muh nigga

ES was once the best file manager for Android... until they got bought by a chinese company.

>Truecaller is a privacy concern
Pfft, i bet the guy who write this blog has never gone clubbing and gotten a million spam sms from random numbers afterwards

>gone clubbing and gotten a million spam sms from random numbers afterwards
Only happens to retarded people.

How the fuck does this even happen?

>quickpic
>checks appinfo
>137kb back and foreground data transfer, since it is enabled.

WELP. FOSS alternatives anyone?

>Quickpic

What the fuck I hope the last XDA version is not affected by the botnet
Anyway I have AFwall but just to be sure

Latest usable version of Quickpic is 4.5.2. As a FOSS alternative, check "Gallery" on F-Droid.

Latest ES version without botnet is 4.0.2.3 if anyone wants to know

Simple gallery

>check "Gallery" on F-Droid.
thank you based user

oh fuck

Try LeafPic

>androidblacklist.org/

"ES also started displaying ads on the locks creen without user consent."

i haven't seen it do that.

>Latest ES version without botnet is 4.0.2.3 if anyone wants to know

when you say "botnet" do you mean "displays ads that i can't get rid of" or do you mean "connects to a C&C server without my knowledge and mines bitcoins"?

they don't mention Mx Player, which brings up ads if you even look at the icon.

> naughty devs

>Now I use Amaze

>looks it up on goggle play

> "note: don't cut and paste from external SD card or you might lose your files"

alll righty then.

>Google
>Botnet

Pick both

I thought a blacklist like this would have apps in the 100's

Both. They got bought by chinks and they completely fucked with it. Just take a look at the permissions it needs now and compare to older versions.

Mx Player got a pro version, that's why the free have ads.

>naughty devs
It's reddit we are talking about.

It already happened to me in the past with other file managers, maybe it's a Android thing.

FX explorer is better and don't show ads

>It already happened to me in the past with other file managers, maybe it's a Android thing.

there is something fucky about the way android handles microSD files. you have to be especially nice with them or they throw a hissy fit and refuse to do anything.

*warily* gonna try it, but if it fucks with me or my phone i will do my level best to tie this app to the Andy Sixx threads in Sup Forums.

Truecaller.
Get back to me when there's a better option that's also free, can automatically decline spam calls, and has as good a database as TC.

I have literally never had unwanted phone calls from marketers or scammers and I've been using the same phone number since I had my first mobile phone. So for about 15 years now. Where are you leaving your number to need an app that badly?

when the fuck did this happen :c

>gone clubbing
kill yourself

>RAM cleaner at first
Top kek