France

>France
>Germanic

Can we stop this meme? Even Northern Italy is more Germanic overall than them. This also makes sense because Friulians are the lightest Italics and some regions in Northern Italy have lighter eye colors than Northern France even.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml#Germanic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21813346
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho65lxr4gBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>From the paper “DNA-based eye colour prediction across Europe with the IrisPlex system.” These samples are drawn from specific regions, so they don’t necessarily represent the whole country. For example, the northern Italy sample has higher proportions of blue eyes than it would if it included southern Italy. The sample from Northern Ireland has higher proportion of blue eyes than I would expect based on other measurements of Ireland and Britain.

I understand your jealousy, I mean you will never be Germanic, but come on, being a med shitskin is not THAT bad !

t. swarthy Celt manlet

Why are you ignoring all the data I'm posting? North Italy is more Germanic and lighter than France on average.

Pale af, 191cm, call me a swarthy manlet, you med nigger, I DARE YOU

""""germanic"""" dna

>le e-stating face

I don't give a fuck about that.

Pic related is the average French: 170cm, brown eyes and brown hair. He was born in Normandy even which is supposed to be the most "Nordic" region, lmao.

We're more celtic than germanic on average.

i seriously dont understand where you got that map from,look at iceland

eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml#Germanic

Those areas of Iceland are the only ones that are inhabited probably.

>average French

haha
No.

+ place of birth =/= origins

I'm born in Orléans, but my father is from Auvergne and my mother is from Brittany

> Bavaria
> white

lol.

>average northern French

63.6% brown eyes, 7.6% light eyes of other colors and 28.7% blue eyes.

>average northern Italian

59.2% brown eyes, 11.2% light eyes of other colors and 29.2% blue eyes.

How do you explain that?

No we're med masterrace (in the south)

I'm form the south and no.

Kek, if Northern France is darker than Northern Italy then imagine the South

>That germanism by the finnish coast
Disgusting

>source : some shitty websites

>if Northern France is darker than Northern Italy
But it's not.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21813346

That map I posted is from an actual DNA-based study which means it's way better than those meme maps for eye and hair color which don't even bother collecting enough local samples and just estimate most things based on latitude.

Italian says they are white, but they dance instead of doing their job, isn't that third world tier? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho65lxr4gBk

>DNA-based study
Those are not allowed in France.

Literally no one but the dumbest stormfags believe this. Of course the areas that border Germanic countries will have some definite Germanic overlapping, especially as there is no real geographic barrier like the alps, but the rest is basically continental celts with particularly strong med input in the south.

I'd expect you to know the difference between northern and southern Italians since we're basically different countries in all but name. That guy is from the south. Carla Bruni is from the north for example. Pretty common phenotype around here.

It's not allowed for the FRENCH GOVERNMENT to do that. That study wasn't carried by the French government and they didn't do it in France, they just asked people from those regions to give their DNA samples.

Still, there are exceptions to the rule for southerners even. Ignazio Abate is exactly from that area with a high concentration of Germanic DNA near the heel of the boot.

Alright I believe you're interested by the native population rather than some dank memes about our immigrants.
The last time we had some kind of recencement was during the napoleonic wars, and it said that around 40% of the people had light eyes in average. The native french people are still the same now, so this gives you an idea.

Your numbers here are garbage , I can tell you for sure that in the north something like 50% of the people have light eyes, I don't know for the south.

>Italian calling someone swarthy

wew

Balkanshits are definitely swarthy compared to north Italians except Croatia and Slovenia.

Your studies are memes. They're antiquated and inaccurate. This one is based on an actual DNA-based eye color prediction tool using genetic samples from the regions. It doesn't get more accurate than that.

>muh immigrants

There's a lot of immigrants here too, but I don't think they pick non-native people for those tests, or else, what would be the point.

We aren't germanic, we're french.

Are you implying you're more white than us, paolo ?

Friendly reminder that I1 haplogroup came to Europe from the Middle East.

Why is it a good thing to be Germanic? You know Meds are better than Germans?

So did every haplogroup in Europe, I had also been in Europe 10000 years longer than R

>So did every haplogroup in Europe
Nope. Today we know that for example R1a originated in Eastern Europe and then spread eastward (not the other way around).

But R came from siberia and the middle east to europe where R1a developed the same way I started out in the mid east and I1 developed in europe. It's the same parallel, no need to be butthurt about it

Not R1B and R1A.

Yes

>Middle east
>Central Asia

Pick one

Also R1B m269(european R1b) is european.

R1 originated in asia and become european through r1b and r1a. Same way I started out as middle eastern and became European through I1 and I2. I'm trying to make a point, it doesnt matter

But R and R1 did not originate in europe. Same way I did not originate in europe but I1 did

Italians are not southern europeans

>muh blonde hair

Is that all you got going for you? Seems so.

CHIIIIIII

This map is stupid. If you don't know what Y haplogroups are they are genetic markers that are (almost always) transferred from father to son, they don't influence much genetically, but they tend to cluster around certain populations which is helpful when you're trying to model historic population movement.

This map chose arbitrarily a bunch of haplogroups there were common in countries that speak germanic languages (germany, uk, scandinavia) but not so common in countries with other languages and labeled them "gemanic haplogroups" (there is nothing inherently germanic about them), and the resulting map, surprisingly, showed they were more common in these countries. It basically shows nothing.

Germanics are barbarians.