Wtf Ukraine looks like a nice place. You guys telling me it's a hellhole of misery, drug use and poverty...

wtf Ukraine looks like a nice place. You guys telling me it's a hellhole of misery, drug use and poverty. All the pics I can find on social media are like this. smiling normal people who could easily be from 1st world nations.

Nigga, have you ever been to an eastern block country? They aren't nice places to live unless you're out innawoods somewhere. There's depressive architecture, cold angry people, and little joy. Don't let anecdotal pictures of cute attention hungry slav girls trick you. You would not like here if you're not from here.

Don't let the flag fool you, I'm American.

...because Eastern Slavs love their depressing commie blocks and the surrounding filth so much, they'd post pictures of it on social media all the time.

There are some nice places but mainly its about the fact they are poor af

Turn the camera 180 degrees in OP's pic and you can see separatists shooting krokodil while making CP in the midst of a civil war

It has the highest AIDS rate in Europe, and something like 1 in 4 of their women have been forced to whore themselves out to feed for their families at some point in the past 20 years.

Ukraine is a beautiful place indeed with warm climate like in balkans, but I bet your name is Taras.

>warm climate
Fuck this shit, my clothes are wet almost whole day.
It's impossible to survive here in the city during this fuxking hot summer.
Wish I live somewhere in the north.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

I wish I had a hohol friend here in upper Volga. We could drink vodka with our famousupper Volga smoked salmon. We'd swim when it's +14 and cook salo at evening while playing DDT on guitar.

Kiev and Lviv are nice.

The rest is a complete shithole.

Because those are the images that will be on fucking social media?

Do you think someone is going to be walking around taking pictures and videos of people getting mugged, CP being shot, homeless people and drug addicts?

Look at Ukraine's GDP per capita for goodness sakes man.

What about Kryvyi Rih? Where OP's pic is from.

South west of ukraine is full of very dark people. I know one and he's brown as hell and acts like a jew.

>Kryvyi Rih
I was right that you're hohol.

All of Ukraine is a depressing shithole, bud.

>Kryvyi Rih

dude ukraine is not a good place to live

Looks nice != good to live in

I had to ride through Ukrainian suburbs and it was so fucking undescribably shitty, i didn't think i ever saw anything like that, looked like Detroit, smelled like shit and that wasn't even 2014 yet
But yeah sure a nice place

>ywn save lera

>I wish I had a hohol friend here in upper Volga. We could drink vodka with our famousupper Volga smoked salmon. We'd swim when it's +14 and cook salo at evening while playing DDT on guitar.

pls invite me :3