What was the last time you browsed Sup Forums without reaching at least 30% annoyance...

What was the last time you browsed Sup Forums without reaching at least 30% annoyance, sighing while closing threads in disgrace?

not since they "banned" desktop threads

me on the right

It was when I was still new to the board and didn't see shilling in every post and thought people had something to offer. Now I know everyone is their own brand of stupid and this is a worse home to outright lies than even the most dedicated Sup Forums thread.

Seeing all the anti net neutrality cucks gives me tumors every day.
It's like they WANT a totalitarian state that censors all information.

from your eyes' perspective or the pic's perspective?

at least 4 months

Sup Forumstards are dumb i agree but Sup Forums was always pro-cyberpunk. git out newfig

my eyes

There are two types of people on Sup Forums: shitposters and the shitposted.

>unironically pro-dystopia
Here's a reading list for you:
The Giver Trilogy
The Goodness Gene
The Cure
The Last Book in the Universe

What do you expect when you have a board full of people who don't even attempt to understand complex issues? People here are now proud of making short, nonsensical replies, and any serious discussion is met with "KEK KEK KEK"

I forgot upper case cuck was wordfiltered to kek

This image perfectly represents Sup Forums

You mean all of the boards? Fuck, when I was twelve probably

Never because I'm not a kid still stuck in the "I'm fucking superior" angst

every single day

It was for the best, Wallpaper general is there if you need it.

the threads aren't about wallpapers tho

I'm getting so tired of how rude people are here. And if you address it you're just getting a generic 'go back to tumblr' because everyone's too retarded to understand that insulting everyone with a differend opinion isn't fun anymore but just annoying as fuck

They certainly weren't about technology.
>bbut the color of my desktop and my animu girls css *IS* technology
Nah.

your dumb

>Sup Forums - Technology

meta threads are allowed now, hiro said so himself

maybe hes getting a blowjob from a frog

where does it say meta in the op

See:

>implying you don't have to be suffering from a major infeniority complex to enjoy 20 'Android users are poor' or 'apple fags cant even compete' threads every day

They weren't necessarily about technology, but knowing your way around linux even slightly goes a long way toward making you desktop look less like a default configuration and more like what you want. Theres a bunch of people on /wg/ who are content with posting cluttered stock windows 7 desktops.
I'm not really sure where the hate for desktop threads came from in the first place, other than that some people would make a new thread to post their shit without searching for an exidging thread. Desktops are certainly better than people "arguing" about why windows and macos is shit.

Those are shills user

fucking shills why dont they remove those threads in stead of the desktop threads

Can't even remember.

I used to come here for technological discussions and software gems like when ublock made its appearance.

Nowadays it's just all trolls pretending to be utter retards supporting the tech policies of demented old farts in control of technological governing bodies, and smartphone threads or other such garbage.

I literally just come here to kill time when waiting for something for 5 minutes