Should we keep supporting this shithole?

Should we keep supporting this shithole?

yes yes, keep supporting it

why are you showing me kermit's asshole

They are your flag brothers and ethnically they are Japanese i thought?

no they are mudslimes
fuck bangladesh

Fucking Hitler should have finished the job. Iran nukes when?

10 years.
your life expectancy is shorter.
keep eating burgers

I hate mudslimes as much as anyone but I kek out loud when jews try to be racist considering you were almost exterminated.

> be coalition of the willing aid division
> dealt ODA Loan Agreements (approx. 173.5billion JPY/1.7 billion USD) week ago supporting infrastructure of shithole
> sent 8 member of special unit
> get beheaded since they couldn't read Quran
> thought ISIS done this, but the bangra official claimed it was their Islam members
> It was because one arrested terrorist said cool thing to do this stuff.
> saw their smiling faces before attacking
> lost 7 promising
> their final dinner was shitty nigger food
> can't still be a member of coalition of willing for military division

JUST a fucking sad dot

kek

I have a friend who's parents are from Bangladesh, he says it was ISIS and that the Bangladesh government is bullshitting trying to pretend ISIS hasn't been there for 2 years.

Would be better if we just took over again.

Give Bangladesh to India and send all the Bangladeshis to Palestine to join hamas inshallah.

Green japan

Daily reminder that countries whose flags with combination of green and red is complete opposite of red and white combination flags.

to keep it we should change some policies and take the chink way of exploiting africans, seriously.
the government must be corrupted as fuck and is forever gonna cheat many money from the ODA
theres no point keeping the traditional way anymore.

no.

Should support India instead, unless you already do that

Considering your country has literally no natural resources and human capital is at a premium, yes. At least they aren't as ugly as the Indians so it could be worse.

They are closer to Indians.

How Bangladesh manages to be even more shitty than India, Shit-capital of the planet, is mystifying.

I'd bang a desh

>a sun in green air

what is the meaning of their flag?

we should support them by sending all the bengalis that have flooded london back home

except qt konnie

If anything getting exposed to the ratlike notzrim would make someone more racist not less, keep keking tho, it's good for your health

>American education strikes again.

>a moon in red air

you first

ur turn famalam

it definitely was ISIS. gov are bullshitting bc they're worried that muricans gonna drop some freedom on them if they find out (like cia already doesnt know)

>Would be better if we just took over again
So 200 years of living in this shithole wasn't enough, you want some more?

green japan XDDDDDDDDD

They should send their pakis to you t. bh

>Should we keep supporting this shithole?
>we
what the fuck does japan even support other then the murder of whales? what is this "we" that you are talking about

>stars in red, blue and white air
no u

>a fucking leaf

u

Yes, they have a similar flag

Yes
Because we are Japanese.

You literally live in an American territory. You have no room to talk.

What happened to Japan's flag?