Is it natural reaction for a man to be disgusted to see a woman from his race in a interracial relationship but not...

is it natural reaction for a man to be disgusted to see a woman from his race in a interracial relationship but not care about vice versa?

see it often enough so how do i change my way of thinking?

>disgusted
it only applies to niggers. they're not human. it's like bestiality.

mean about gyppos and arabs an shiet.
thers gonna be lots of those ppl around in europe in the future so mixing is gonna be common but somehow i still get a bit buthurt

Well, for most of history, seeing a woman from your group with a man from another, visibly distinct group would mean that something had gone a tad bit wrong for your tribe. The reverse might well mean that you acquired new land/slaves or had a succesful raid. Much of it is cultural, probably.

>is it natural reaction for a man to be disgusted to see a woman from his race in a interracial relationship but not care about vice versa?

no

>see it often enough so how do i change my way of thinking?

get a nice gf of any color, stop caring about what other people do. I'm prolly going to have a gf of a different race because I don't know anybody the same race as me

If by race you mean membres of the same group, yes.Group identities have always been shaped mostly by men.
No need to change it, if you can just sensibly deal with it.

>>is it natural reaction for a man to be disgusted to see a woman from his race in a interracial relationship but not care about vice versa?
Yes, when a man fuck a woman from X race he dominate racially the X race because HE can fuck the woman from the X race will men from the X race can't fuck her, which mean he dominate them.

I want to find your little nigglet ass and beat the fuck out of you so bad, m8. I can't even imagine why you chose a Bulgarian flag to post your cuckfaggot nigger shit here.

desu when you look through some dating websites you can see what kind of men women prefer. Yes, these sites are blatantly racist, but that's how it works.

I personally don't care. If I love her, I love her. I don't care about race.

There probably is some biological basis to it. Most of our instincts are to preserve our genetics.

This is the state of germany in 2016

^This

In many sexually dimorphic mammalian species, females have always been the limiting factor for population growth in a society and males compete against each other to mate with them.

Some males are more successful than others, and some might never succeed, especially if there are more males than females. If new males are added to this society, there is more competition, thus this might explain why you might feel animosity towards them.

When I'm out at a pub or whatever and I see an interracial couple it ruins the night for me.

this

disagree and you're a postmodernist

He posts under Croatian flag, New Zealand,Somehow Australian, and most often under American flag.

He's a proxyfag who probably actually gets paid to post this cuck shit, because he's been at it for years. If he was trolling, he would had done something differently.

I pretty much only dislike niggers, chink and indians are alright. Fuck pakis though.

He's a kike or a nigger. Either way I would love to stomp on his faggot head.

Basically, as a female it is genetically a good trait to have sex with members outside of the tribe.

If your got conqered, and you wouldn't put out with the conquerors, you'd be killed. If you wanted, your offspring will carry the more powerful tribe's genes.

As a man of a conquered tribe, you would just be killed if conquered. And in general you would obviously want to prevent the foreign tribe from stealing/raping your women as this would mean less offspring, and thus a less succesful tribe.

>If you got conquered, and you wouldn't put out
>Implying you were asked nicely to mate before being murdered if you said no

also
>Niggers invading and killing celtic or germanic tribes
>Belgian education

True... probably what lies behind the "tall, dark and handsome" fantasy of most Western women

>Niggers invading and killing celtic or germanic tribes

He wasn't talking just about black people, he's talking about anyone not part of your own tribe/ethnic group.

>Jews make cuckshit mainstream for white people and literally only white people
>

Is there any country we can flee to that isn't brainwashed into self destruction but has white people in it?

all humans deserve love

His logic is flawed though since blacks have never conquered anything.

They killed off sub-human species in ancient africa, probably through breeding though.

Besides blacks can conquer now thanks to a certain group of people.

>a woman from his race
Races are memes. A Germanic woman is not from "my" anything.

Rhodesia and sorta over here tbqh m8. Also most other colonial settlements in Africa

Honestly, you won't care the moment you have a girlfriend of your own. Thank God I'm not any of you.

i mainly get aroused desu

Your chances of surviving and raising offspring as a woman would obviously be significantly higher if you didn't resist or ceased resisting.

Other tribes used to be different groups of white people.

Why do you care? You don't even know the woman's name.

fuck off yankuck