Holy shit guys i just invented something incredible!

holy shit guys i just invented something incredible!
give me a little time to make like, 1 more an i can show you something incredible!

ok

Wooden nipples?

okay guys so
you how stone is really heavy?, i put one of these on either end, so what i think we can do is just lift this up over and over and that will make us stronger then we can take those fucking gorillas in a fight and see how they taste!

>Rifting ruks over and over agan.
Kaba idiot, ruks for throwing ruks

wait i have a better idea! what if we take your basic design here, and then we put some kind of... flat surface on top of it and we could use it to carry shit around?

fucking moron how would that help us kill gorrilas?

When you lift ruks over and over again, doesn't that make you weak. After all, I can't do anything after it. I think you are a enemy sent from the other tribe.

>have heavy rock table
>move heavy rock table to rocks that I want to move
>now have to lift heavy rocks onto rock table
>now have to lift heavy rocks AND heavy rock table
no thank you. Just lift heavy rock

wait come to think of it you are big like a gorilla! are you a hairless gorilla?

No! I am a proud rapechild with my father being the cheiftain himself. Now shut your skunk mouth before I snap your neck myself.

but it easier to push rocks! put many heavy rocks on table, then push many heavy rocks all at once!

You don't get it, one ruk lighter than two ruk, yes? Your talking 5, 6, I don't even know how many ruk more than the simple carry of one. It would be better to just carry one ruk at a time.

besides if we put rock table on to his 2 rocks stick the table would just fall off when we pushed it and rocks go everywhere

hey guys what if we took ruks and made them small and pointy to kill gorilla?

i have idea, no crazy like >make rock like round
>push rock
more easy than lift!

how much does it weight?

I thought it were pepperoni until I read the file name

What the fhб is this thread

Thanks for this reinvention.

how about instead of killing the gorilla we just team up and kill the alpha humans, and then we can finally get laid

but alpha human protect from stripey cats and long hair cats