He thinks there's such a thing as 'national cuisines'

>he thinks there's such a thing as 'national cuisines'

shamufuru

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_cuisine#Traditional_Slovenian_dishes
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post typical dishes from Slovenia. Now I'm curious.

Italian punani and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_cuisine#Traditional_Slovenian_dishes

Ok, posting the bare essentials of Slovenian cuisine as laid down by Magdalena Pleiweis in the 1860s.

>some dumb american starts thread about eropean cuisine using retarded map...
>...take bait and open the thread...
>it's actually a slovene

>N/A

What about Hákarl, whale meat, sour jellied ram testicles and blood and bone meal stuffed into a cow's stomach?

It's dinner time. Shouldn't you be preparing a meal of vodka, pickles, caviar, beets and leek?

>sour jellied ram testicles and blood and bone meal stuffed into a cow's stomach?
Was unaware you ate that. What happened to Puffin? They look delicious.

It's food. But it is...prepared?

How could you mess up their flag with ours? It's Russia's with a stamp.

It can take years to make a good hákarl
Puffin is also eaten, but sour jellied ram testicles are more popular.

>But it is...prepared?
The shark would kill you if you just ate it so they have to let it partially rot. Does that count as preparation?

Whenever I visit I'm definately trying puffin. The Scandinavian posters her make whale sound meh.

This diverting and rude comment by the British East India Company with a stamp will be overlooked for the sake of the discussion at hand.

Looks German T.B.H.

I don't get it. Why are you posting food from the Muslim culinary region in response to my posting food from the Teutonic culinary region?

autistic

But doesn't your sense of Ordnung & Disziplin compel you to categorize everything in neet little autistic categories?

poğaca from turkish cuisine

I'm not sure about Arab and Balkan cuisine being in the same category and perhaps northern Teutonic should get it's own category. Apart from that I appreciate this approach.

This map is 100% head on pants retarded

you took it from us Slavs just like you did anzu

no

How does American fit into this? We're basically a split off of Britain, but we've incorporated so much (admittedly toned to our preference) cuisine from other places I don't think we remotely fit in the "Soggy" category anymore.

American apple pie is pretty soggy, lad, and so is your rosbif (on a purely cultural and not the perceptive, level). You're basically still soggies, I'd say, as hamburger is after all still a sandwich.

But we got Texmex, American Chinese, and American Pizza too, and I'd venture to say Americans rarely eat much apple pie or roast beef compared to any of those three. In fact, on any day, 10% of the American population has consumed pizza.

>russian

You know what they say: he who can't refute, memes.

>pogaca
no this is pogácsa

It's called poğaça here
This is fucking irritating

How is paprikash in Transylvania?

In Transylvania,like in all Romania, its mamaliga with brinza.

What about the evil Bozgors, surely they don't eat mamaliga like their greatest enemy!?

who cares what bozgors eat?for all i care they can eat my shit

Sounds like a cheap ripoff of tejbegríz desu senpai

griz is different from porridge