ITS OVER

ITS OVER
NVIDIA IS FINISHED
AMD WINS YET AGAIN

inb4 hardwarecancucks loses their media pass

Oh Hardware Canucks, you tease.

OH BOY CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HYPE TRAIN TO GO OFF THE RAILS AGAIN

The hype train has been dead for months now. At least since Vega FE launched.

It depends on how you measure performance ;)

New graphic cards are almost always faster than their competitors even if they are bad. They will crank the cards up and make them hot as fuck so they can fire out a "muh fastest card on the market" press release.

Literally indistinguishable from 1080Ti on 100Hz meme wide monitor in vulkan doom ;^)

I dunno, I thought AMD looked a bit crisper, and the graphics on level 3 looked much tighter.

>Who said it performs less?.... than a 1070

THEY PERFORM EQUALLY TO THE 1080 BUT NOT LESS

>New graphic cards are almost always faster than their competitors even if they are bad

Yeah the 480 sure whipped the 980Ti.

The nuclear power plant Fury sure eat the 780Ti

Wait fuck

>Who said it performs less? ;)* **

*In Ashes of the Singularity
**At 1080p

Can't wait for the classic AMD pathetic marketing when Ashes and Hitman, maybe Doom are the only games talked about at all after the NDA lift.

AMD fan life must suck playing the same 3 games for the rest of time. And calling Ashes a "game" is being really fucking generous, it's a benchmark with a game attached that no one has ever played.

Why are nvidiots so nervous? You can still buy a 1080.

>Why are nvidiots so nervous?

Why do you imagine things to make yourself feel like you're winning? I am giddy with excitement to watch another generation of AMD cards cling to even competing with Nvidia's 3rd best card. It's fucking hilarious

AMD's cards are flying off the shelves at 3x MSRP within 10 minutes of being put online, nvidiot.

>AMD WINS YET AGAIN
>AGAIN

When was the last time AMD "won" with its graphics cards?

Around 2 months ago.

580 couldn't beat a 1080 and AMD had an exteasy 6 months to work on it.

>work
King Poojet just cranked up the voltage to housefire levels and called it a day.

I don't even care about high end GPUs, and I still hope Vega shits on Pascal just to shut you smug shitheads up for 10 whole seconds before you go back to felating JHH's asshole.

;)

t. MADrone

>I don't even care about high end GPUs
Vega isn't a highend card.

I am just going to preorder vega, I don't want to give my money to leather jacket man and his sign in to update drivers bs.

This is the level of human filth crawling around this board.

amdfags are disgusting right

ask this guy aparenttly he is an expert
i dont know if expert in tech or marketing or just bullshit expert

all it needs to do is 60hz 4k because there's no 4k 120hz monitors anyway inb4 someone links me the 2 kilobuck monitor that no one will buy

Threadripper

You know that you can download/install driver as usual from website skipping GE entirely?

Doesn't Vega Perform Like An Overclocked 1070? Highend Would Be Something That Is Performing Like A 1080ti, Or Titan No?

TFW AMD ends up benchmarking nics, and hardrives to showcase vega superiority over nvidia. AMDfags would still defend this.

>The nuclear power plant Fury sure eat the 780Ti
Who the fuck still uses Kepler as a card to compare against? My non-X Fury smokes the 980, i.e. the card it was competing against, so it'll absolutely destroy a 780Ti as well

980ti is better than a furyx,tho

w-wait for Volta

>
>980ti is better than a furyx,tho
>w-wait for Volta
>
>TFW AMD ends up benchmarking nics, and hardrives to showcase vega superiority over nvidia. AMDfags would still defend this.
>
>Doesn't Vega Perform Like An Overclocked 1070? Highend Would Be Something That Is Performing Like A 1080ti, Or Titan No?
>
>You know that you can download/install driver as usual from website skipping GE entirely?
>
>Threadripper
>all it needs to do is 60hz 4k because there's no 4k 120hz monitors anyway inb4 someone links me the 2 kilobuck monitor that no one will buy
>
>ask this guy aparenttly he is an expert
>i dont know if expert in tech or marketing or just bullshit expert
>
>amdfags are disgusting right
>
>This is the level of human filth crawling around this board.
>I am just going to preorder vega, I don't want to give my money to leather jacket man and his sign in to update drivers bs.
>
>>I don't even care about high end GPUs
>Vega isn't a highend card.
>
>t. MADrone
>
>;)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I don't even care about high end GPUs, and I still hope Vega shits on Pascal just to shut you smug shitheads up for 10 whole seconds before you go back to felating JHH's asshole.
>
>>work
>King Poojet just cranked up the voltage to housefire levels and called it a day.
>
>580 couldn't beat a 1080 and AMD had an exteasy 6 months to work on it.
>
>Around 2 months ago.
> (OP)
>>AMD WINS YET AGAIN
>>AGAIN
>When was the last time AMD "won" with its graphics cards?

Hi guys what's up?

this happens every time. every time amd pajeets hype themselves up, and every time they are put in their place. it's sad.

>eats your fps

>yup yup take facts pulled from the ass of a literal who

>Hardware Canucks
>literal who
Where do you get your reviews from, [H]?

SPIT MY FPS OUT FAT BOY

>A fucking leaf
Okay but drivers though.

you want the exclusive vega scoop?
ok, its nothing special. The 1070 competitor is priced $350 and is a little faster than the 1070.
1080ti performance is not achieved by either of the bigger models. The 1080 competitor is priced $500, same as 1080. The one higher is $700 with watercooling but this seems like the worst value by far.
The "bombshell" is a dual Vega releasing later this year. That's it. Nvidia will still hold the performance crown, but they'll be challenged in price/performance ratio.
AMD will do their hardest to shill freesync, its their main marketing point. Freesync + Vega costs considerably less than Gsync + Pascal and you 'wont see the difference' - this will actually be more than likely repeated several times. AMD will claim Vega has better frametimes and better minimums, also.
DOOM, sniper elite 4 and Prey will be the main games referenced.

Thank you for saving me time. Getting another Nvidia card this year.

He's done it again!

>Hardware Canuckolds