ITT: Post qt 3.14 killers/murderers/terrorists from your country. Or your national psychopathic waifu. You get the idea

ITT: Post qt 3.14 killers/murderers/terrorists from your country. Or your national psychopathic waifu. You get the idea.

This is Ayat al-Akhras, at age 18 (some Pali sources say 16) she won the youngest girl in Palestine to earn her 72 virgins contest. She tried to blow herself up in a supermarket in Jerusalem, the guard got suspicious when he heard her telling Arab workers at the fruit stalls outside to leave, and both the guard's and the little flower's tales get literally blown into a thousand pieces there. They say it would have been a massacre if she had actually managed to enter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VG7zObOT0LU
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/18/europe/radiohead-fans-attack-turkey/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to say dead jews make me hard but I don't want to get banned. How about you treat the Arabs like humans, I heard apartheid is a good way to make people hate you.

You should research, and maybe even go to Israel before you make such sweeping statements about the Israeli people American

fuck off muhammad, israeli apartheid is a lie.

The Israeli government currently has almost 20 Arab parliament members (out of 120).

There are thousands of Arabs and Muslims who serve in the Israeli military.

>Was that ever the case in South Africa?
>No, it wasn't.

This

Meh. Maybe with a bit more makeup on.

>telling Arab workers at the fruit stalls outside to leave
>it would have been a massacre if she had actually managed to enter
>a massacre
>in israel

she did nothing wrong

Long live HAMAS mujahid, kill all jewish scum baby, and women.

get out of holy land ugly kike

>how to spot arab diaspora

So its apartheid with benefits. There's still a giant wall around the west bank.

Maybe there wouldn't be a wall there if there was no mass violence to be prevented, genius

shut up mudslime
israel is greatest friend and ally

>How about you treat the Arabs like humans
>Arabs
>Human
9/11 never forget.

WUB-WUB WUB-WUB TAL ABIB
WUB-WUB WUB-WUB TAL ABIB

I hear the Turks re-established relations with Israel and Russia, and is looking to do the same with Egypt.
Did Erdogan start taking his meds?

Yes, because that's not part of Israel according to the UN.
That's the Palestinian Authority, where Jews are being murdered just for being born Jews.

Udrub Udrub Tel aviv
youtube.com/watch?v=VG7zObOT0LU
This brave soldier kick your kike ass soon.
Revenge for Molla bin Yasin
shut the fuck up k*rd, you cant be a Turk. a Turks never ally with disgust kike.

Depends where. Quite a few of the Jews living out there would go Arab hunting for sport if they could. Get out of the Tel Aviv bubble, Dati Leumi settlers are some of the biggest shitheads around. I will admit their girls give me a serious boner though.

>Oy vey it's anudah Shoah

Shitty erduvan goverment. We hope die as soon as possible.

>his president's middle name is Hussein

Shut the fuck up retarded cunt, a real Turk would never ally with Arab subhumans.
go suck arab cock you literal subhuman filth, we will clear this country from you mudslimes eventually, mark my fucking words you scum.

>Muslim diaspora this mad

>Soldier

Ah, Turkey, the glorious land where Islamists smash your head in for listening to Radiohead's new album during Ramadan.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/18/europe/radiohead-fans-attack-turkey/

Am i not wrong in thinking Ataturk was strongly against turks subscribing to anything arabic?

Ah, all this Turkish kebab.

Constantinople will rise again, my friends. Mark my words.

We always stand with Arab friends, and we will.
Shitty j*w lovers gtfo.
as long as we are alive It will continue this resistance.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Ataturk would have wanted Turkey to use Islam to unite the Middle East. Too bad the Turks are obsessed with muh heritage.

no, no you are not wrong.

which is why he was the best thing happened to our country

aptal orospu çocuğu git ananıda yahudilere peşkeş çek işte böyle yunan sevicisi çıkar adam ananıda bacınıda siker, sen adamla birlikte dur adam bizans canlansın kebablar desin.

aptal oç

>not having any idea about atatürk's ideology

he was VERY anti-islam

I'm not that well-read on modern Turkish history and even I know you're full of shit diaspora

People hate Jews because they outsmart them and rip them off with their merchantness and shekels.
People hate sandniggers because they're literally niggers who live in sand.

siktir git aq
Hz.Muhammad was Arab, elhamdüllilah the most perfect human being

Stop feeding the troll
>unite the Middle East
He never wanted anything like that. Arabs betrayed us so he wanted turkey to rise as a nation state
This.

We are boys of Suleiman magnificent, Fatih Sultan Mehmet not gaykamal.
Islam is our Soul.
No one piece of land for j*w

I really hope there are more Turks like yourself, hope you're free of them soon

I wish someday turkey will go full pro-atatürk

thanks lad

Anti islamic Darbe when?

Bu arada o yazı HKP'nin aksaraydaki merkezlerinde asılı kek :D

LMAO

you just see a few secular k*rd, we turks are pillars of islam.
you european never forget the armies of Turk based on the Vienna to door

Türklük gurur ve şuuru ile İslam ahlak ve fazileti

>a few secular k*rd
I don't suck arab dick, I'm more turkish than you will ever be

>pillars of islam
no. you are just a cuckk used as a pawn by arab imperialism and even proud of it.

>Türklük gurur ve şuuru ile İslam ahlak ve fazileti
Maşallah

Ömer Abdullah komutan ne büyük adam. Çingisin torunu sanki

Secular Turks are half the inheritance of Byzantium, you are just a desert nigger not worthy of being called Turkish

you are more turkish than me ?
prove :d

islam =/= arab
mindless low iq idiots

I have bad news for you
islam = arab

City State İstanbul when?

I dont even care about this sinking country anymore thbqh lads.
I just want to deport all of the undesirables and live in peace

islam =Arab cocksucker

We destroyed Byzantinium, there is no inheritance gre*k culture. Asian Turkic/Islamic mix culture. Proud it.

Deport them all, join Europe when the EU is un-cucked

Turkey is that crescent and star symbol was adopted by Ottoman Empire after a bloody war in Balkans. After seeing the reflection of crescent and star on to the blood of soldiers, Ottoman Sultan decided to adopt a new flag to honor the soldiers who died for the sake of their country.

BYZANTINE KIKE LIE. LMAO

We are not europ*an, we are Asian like ice.

You don't look very Asian to me

Allah razı olsun keşiş

>believing in memes

the same lie was spoon fed to me when i was young, only difference was change ottomans with Turey, and change the timeline to gallipoli and sultan to Kemal paşa.

Its a fucking byzantine flag

We have a long established line of psycho-waifus who kill other women for looking at their man.

>On 8 May 1925, Mencha Karnicheva assassinated [left-wing IMRO activist] Todor Panitsa in Vienna's Burgtheater.

That's got a dick.

T. Knower

aptal diyene bak lan
moron
mudslime killyourself
no he wouldn't you retarded fuck
yes
mudslime please

lan ciddiyim tiksiniyorum siz m*slolardan
asın amına koyayım kendinizi

I never said he liked or wanted Islam. I meant he would use Islam to make Turkey a power in the Middle East given Turkey's current situation.

Like him or not Erdogan is trying to use Islam to make Turkey a power. Simpleminded roaches can't see the big picture.

i love merchant pls bomb more arabs and make mudslimes buttblasted :D

>False flag attacks, economic blackmailing, no ads revenue for media who criticize Israel or shitty jews, telling lies about concentration camps in order to gain sympathy and guiltrip people (e.g.Elie Witsel).
>Outsmarting
Not even true. There are vile strategies that normal people don't even consider because they have a sense of honor. It doesn't mean that you've outsmarted them you ignoble kike.

That being said I know a few jews that are bro-tier crative people, it's just the brutal policy of Israel and the shilling for it by the ellite jews that people want nothing to do with.
BDS
D
S

bu amk veledi nereden geldi lan?

except he didn't, he made sure we stayed away from arabs and islamism as much as possible
perhaps we don't the bigger picture but you don't see history

he is doing so by stomping out the very founding principles of this nation.

Would you like to see america growing to become a superpower, homever secularity will be removed and every citizen will be forced to convert to cathoclism and the pope will run the country, also more than half the schools in the country will be given to the church and the country will be flooded with extremists and the shittiest diaspora there ever was.

/tr/ de ürüyor bu tipler, ama ilk defa ingilizce öğrenebilecek zekaya sahip birini görüyorum

yabancılar ilgi göstermese gidecekler ama bu gavurlar eğitilemiyor

Shouldn't Islam earn women 72 chads in heaven?

probably not, he was an isolationist more than anything.

Too busy assimilating minorities to actually conquer people

Islam doesn't give importance to woman, an area where poltards can actually agree with islam.

>islam
>woman
>actually going to heaven

the best thing that can happen to a woman after death is probably being a floor mop in heaven acording to islam

>Ataturk was pro pan-arabic union
>Ataturk was pro islam

Are all americans this retarded? This shit's fucking embarrassing man

>to earn her 72 virgins contest.
Speaking of, how does that work?
Do female martyrs get those celestial boys, or is it steamy middle eastern lesbian sex with houras?
>We destroyed Byzantinium
Finally a turk who admits it.

Ottomans were better than Turkey idk why you all hate your history