I have distant relatives living in South America (South Brazil) and they tell me that living conditions there iare...

I have distant relatives living in South America (South Brazil) and they tell me that living conditions there iare unbearable and they want to move back to Europe.

Should we accept them or they are stinky lazy monkeys forever now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TccD2wgBCc
youtube.com/watch?v=vy7whkQI5HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people want to immigrate to Poland
stop lying

this lol

they just want EU passport and access to western europe

I'd rather prefer Ukrainians than mestizo Kowalskis

youtube.com/watch?v=8TccD2wgBCc

STOP CRYING

STOP SUFFERING .-

THE POLE DAD

>Should we accept them or they are stinky lazy monkeys forever now?

Brazil has a significant number of people with Japanese ancestry, for some reason.

As Japan is facing some birthrate issues, and dislike immigration from non-Japanese people, they though they could repatriate those Japanese-Brazilians.

It was an utter failure. Japan and Brazil are pretty much complete opposite in term of culture, society and social behaviour, and they were totally unable to blend in the Japanese society.

>for some reason
Brazil was second best choice after they got kicked out of USA in the 1910s
the first choice was Peru and yes that don't even make sense

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT ANYMORE .-

AND SOUNDS...... THE POLISH .-

wtf is this music and this guy

Everything european is a paradise for us m8.
You say you live in Romania and people will look up to you with some degree of respect.
As for OP's question, most of the people here that want to move to europe are actually good, hardworking people. The ones that want to stay and think their shithole is the best are mostly bydlos.

the polish

I have some nipo-brazilian friends that moved to Japan and are doing just fine there.

>o polaco

LMAO

He is Poland's greatest contribution to Latin America.

This is really hard to listen to. Maybe due to those pauses and low BPM moments

It's like these annoying cuts in priscilla song:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy7whkQI5HU

Romania ? really ?

romania is not that bad anyomore...its richer than any balkan country except slovenia and greece

Legit. Romanians are in fact hard working people.

The problem with Romania is corruption and chaos. If they get rid of this Romania could be Greece/Portugal tier

What is cool about Romanians is that they have really badass Roman sounding names like Aurelian, Florin, Rodica etc

sos un hdp jajajajaj

In reality no one knows shit about places like Romania, Moldova, Albania to give you some examples, but when they hear it's in Europe then they will be surprised and feel some sort of admiration.
At least as long as they don't actually google it.

I'd immigrate to Poland. You people take your prosperous countries for granted. you have no idea how bad it is down here.

This. Even if you say you're going to Moldova and mention it's in Europe, people will look up to you.
Normalfags really fell for the 'europe is literally perfect' meme

>its a europeans would rather have africans than its own diaspora episode
Never change europe

they would rather stay european. Yet they can't do anything to stop africans (they can, but their governments are way too cuck to stop them)
Don't expect any yuro to tell you 'yeah come here m8 we're empty :DD'. If you want to emigrate then try to get in legally (jej) or go full chicano mode, but obviously expect to be hated and rightfully so

congratulations OP! you got one FISH HEAD!
FISH HEAD!

What if i was the one baiting, i wouldnt even move to europe if i could tbqh

well played then

Im Brazilian and have Italian citizenship (grandpa), moved to England, feels good.

I'm trying to do the same damn thing.

Vou te falar uma coisa cara. Ja morei nos EUA e prefiro morar la illegal do que aqui.
Estou pensando em voltar.

Isso Miami é considerada a pior cidade dos EUA e é muito melhor que a Europa

I am an American Citizen. I just want to quickly get my italian citizenship in case the Angry Bull Dyke wins the election.

No way in hell am I going to live under the Hildebeast.

wtf dude, stay in a Red state and everything will be good. UK is ok and the rest of Europe just sucks, big time, unless you are High Skilled, not my case.
Hillary will be indicted, pic related.

Vai pra la rapaz, tira o visto e se joga, aprende uma profissao e pronto. Depois se quiser se legalizer, se case. Boa Sorte

Nah, ainda acredito nisso aqui

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

Why is there always this Autist spamming this? I never said Brazil was a bad country. Just that the living conditions are bad. Especially when you live in the North region.

it's a copypasta
have it with a good red wine

>most of the people here that want to move to europe are actually good, hardworking people
Stop lying

Colombians constitute one of the biggest foreign populations in spanish jails, and it would be the same whether they go in big numbers (sometimes they don't need big numbers to make themselves noticeable, like those colombians who disappeared in portugal as they awaited a trial for drug trafficking)

the language should be easier for romance speakers like sudacas

when i tell people about how much of a shithole most of eastern europe is they just think i'm exaggerating i had a friend tell me i was racist against gypsies even though i was talking about Albanians for example.

Just fuck the hot cousin. Avoid the rest

>most of the people here that want to move to europe are actually good, hardworking people

living conditions in southern brazil are much better than in poland though

Actually it's not. Quite worse in fact.

actually you're wrong

Ever been to Poland? Oh yeah, no need to answer that.

Not to mention Poland made The Witcher 3 which is superior to anything South Brazil will ever create in it's lifetime.

Uhm, yes I have been to Krakow and Warsaw. Curitiba is better than both cities.

> they are stinky lazy monkeys forever now?

They descend from polacks, what do you think?

Shhh we dont need more dirt northerners here >:|

It's irrelevant what your retarded brain thinks. STATISTICS, show that Poland is nearly two times more developed than South Brazil will ever be.

And i don't think i need to mention that anything outside of Curitiba is a drug ridden wooden house village shithole.

yes yess, statistics prove everything, everything in life can be proven by statistics, like how to get yourself a waifu or how shithole is your country or how happy can you become in our lifetime hahah!

>STATISTICS, show that Poland is nearly two times more developed than South Brazil will ever be
source?

Northerners can't afford upper class places in South Brazil, they have to live among the favelado Curitibanos like everyone else. Northerners who can afford upper class area already live in beautiful gated communities in their own region, just like you and every other Southern nerd does, so your point doesn't make any sense.

But corruption of chaos is literally what haunts Portugal and Greece too.

the fat woman is cleary an aryan.

Batel isnt a gated community
Check it out

I recently came from Europe to South Brazil.

In terms of security and infrastructure, Europe is years ahead. But Poland is depressing, it's easier to have a nice life in Brazil, provided you have enough money to keep yourself safe.

It has street security, this automatically makes it a high-security zone with instant police response, filled with millionaires who live in fear and houses that cost 1 million dollars minimum.

Here in Porto Alegre it's the same shit. Bourgeois region always have police 24/7. Gated communities only have a single wall surrounding it, while only three to four guards to patrol around it, thugs can easily jump the wall and rob one of those beautiful mansions. In these downtown bourgeois neighborhood, every house has it's own tall electric fence, safety system and guards in every street, police can reach it in less than 10 minutes. From a security point of view, it's ideal.

Por quê? Estou aqui há um ano e me arrependi de não ter ido para a europa.

do you have thread #2? I'd be interested in seeing it