/isr/ /ישר/

מהדורת בורגרים

I'm having trouble deciding if I should do an extreme outdoors Taglit trip or a standard one.

well how about 'no'

What does a standard taglit tour entail?

Extreme outdoors sounds pretty cool

>What does a standard taglit tour entail?
dragging people through tourist traps

כוסית

Which is best: Ashdod or Ashkelon?

you must mean better otherwise the answer in niether.
ashdod.

Lol do you prefor mongoloids in the streets or rockets?

What is the best city in israel?

wew nice flag
neither

Tel Aviv, and Israel is so small that even when you combine the neighbouring cities, it's not nearly the size of metropolins across the world... So you cold say the the center of Israel is great big city...

Depends on what you're looking for. Personally the places I like the most are the tiny, arse-end-of-nowhere settlements in Northern Israel, but there isn't much to do there in terms of night-life (or work)

What is Rehovet like? Is it as grim as it looks on google images?

kek i live just next to it and while there are some nice neighborhoods the most are ars/haredim infested, also a lot of buildings are in a bad condition.

>wew nice flag
About the only thing nice, about this place.

Grim in what sense, shitty architecture?

Commieblock shithole
the more rockets there the better

Edgy. Most central Israel is commieblock shithole cause of population density.

So it's like a post-soviet commbieblock city except blazing hot and full of ultraorthodox jews. Wonderful.

>So it's like a post-soviet commbieblock city except blazing hot
You just described Central+Southern Israel. The only normal region in this country is the North.

The north where Arabs are actually outnumber you. Except that and the scarce of work i wold agree

That looks almost european. Is this where the white jews settled?

מי אוהב מהדורות mena?

I think it's mostly Ashkenazim (+Arabs+Druze). There are Sepharadim too, but the ones that live up north generally don't have the MENA bydlo culture.

What is the power ranking of different ethnic groups? I know it basically goes:
>Ashkenazim
>Mizrahim
>Haredim of all kinds
>...
>Arabs
But where do the others fit in? Are there any differences between people of the same group but from different nationalities, like Russian vs German ashkenazim?

there is no such these, Ashkenazis are never separated, London to Kiev, all the same

Russians however, there's a difference
if you came from the USSR in the 90s and speak Russian you'll be called a Russian
if your family came before that and you were always here, nobody will call you Russian

I wonder who could be behind this thread

>But where do the others fit in?
Druze>=Christian Arabs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muslims
Druze and Christian Arabs aren't actually that different from Mizrahi Jews. Muslims are another matter entirely.
There are also Ethiopians who I think are alright but some don't like.
>like Russian vs German ashkenazim?
Russians who immigrated since the 80's are different from standard Ashkenazim (even the ones who are 100% Jewish), many still speak with an accent, teach their kids Russian, and hang out mostly with other Russians. Kinda annoying tbf.
There are still some differences between Moroccan Jews and Yemenite Jews and shit like that, but it's mostly just a matter of jokes.

ayy