How do I program something this fucking small without java it's impossible. What language do I use?

How do I program something this fucking small without java it's impossible. What language do I use?

Other urls found in this thread:

harbaum.org/till/nanovm/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mini C

just looked it up and I think you can use arudino or python

assembly, pajeet. what architecture?

just do what the entire nation of india does (when not street-shitting) and do it in node

Forth

there is even an 8-bit java VM, you retarded monkey nigger. Educate you'reself.

harbaum.org/till/nanovm/index.shtml

>Without Java
Very easily. Just use C... or C++... or Rust... or really any systems language. In all seriousness, why would you want to use a language dependent on a bloated runtime to run on such a small device?

Arduino is a hardware platform, not a language.

Java can run on a crazy number of crappy devices. Whether it SHOULD run on said devices is another question altogether.

Use ThinkPad, Arch and Haskell advanced pajeets like it.

>Arduino is a hardware platform, not a language.
except that it is a language onto itself.
Just because that langauge is a set of C/C++ doesnt mean it is not it's own language.

Oh, you made a little mistake there.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

some manufactures have a dedicated C compiler for their chips. if they don't, then you are left with ASM for that platform.

found you an instruction set, pajeet

www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-2586-AVR-8-bit-Microcontroller-ATtiny25-ATtiny45-ATtiny85_Datasheet-Summary.pdf

what stops someone from using the java language and compiling it directly into machine code instead of java byte code?

t. don't understand how java works

no you

I just cant do it on such a tiny computer its not possible. I don't wanna learn c and fortran that shit is too hard

look around and see what's available for it - C, C++, lua, python, asm etc.

The language used in the Arduino IDE is not a subset or superset of either C or C++. It literally is just C with some extra macros. It is not compiled with a specialized compiler that has to be used for this particular set of the language, it is compiled with avr-gcc. That's right, just regular old GCC, no funny business.

This is not like RobotC, where there are a few changes to the language; this is just straight C.

This is entirely possible, but it defeats the purpose of using Java.

>Fortran
It is highly unlikely that your use case merits the use of Fortran.

>C
Not hard at all. You have structs, unions, functions, pointers, basic data types, basic control flow structures, text substitution macros, and not much else. There's not too much to learn, and the syntax is pretty simple in most areas.