How come Americans believe in fairy tales even as adults?

How come Americans believe in fairy tales even as adults?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=nFcg5nKHnSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because our education system is broken

is this real?

How the fuck is this even real, no joke, how's this even possible?

ITT: Heathens that don't celebrate Easter.

It's not even a joke, creationists are not a tiny minority in the US.

What's wrong with that?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

I'd choose the option "we're an experiment of the aliens"

Everyone is born racist though.

Notice how the only God fearing in the west is world super power.

Had you believed in God, you too, would have weapons of mass destruction.

>tfw 1/4 people in you're cunt is a retarded mongoloid

These numbers seem really high, I've never met a creationist.

Old people are surprisingly often, despite being seemingly reasonable otherwise

I don't see how liberals and creationists are any different. They both use the same authority fallacy but from different sources. Creationists go to the Bible. OP goes to neckbeard youtube celebrities. You didn't test evolution in a lab. Some teacher or faggot told you something and you blindly accepted it.

We have 10% of cretins
We have 10% of muzzies

It impedes scientific progress when over a third of the country rejects the unifying concept of all modern life sciences.

I was actually raised in a creationist church, even though neither of my parents are creationists. Ask me anything about it I guess.

How do you think I feel?

How is it an authority fallacy when there is no authority? The scientific community is a clusterfuck of intellectuals trying to prove each other wrong. When an idea isn't proven wrong despite the concerted effort of tens of thousands of experts over a century, it is pretty safe to buy into it. Expertise isn't an authority fallacy.

Newton had all sorts of weird religious beliefs and it didn't impede him.

Real talk its's broke as fuck and many states want to break it further.
Look at Kansas for fuck sakes they ran out of money for all their public schools!

They're not all christians though

youtube.com/watch?v=nFcg5nKHnSY

It's not your expertise, you're just taking someone's word for it. That's exactly what an authority fallacy is. How many experiments have you conducted to confirm evolution? Zero. You fedoras are gullible, lazy smug retards.

Why?

How?

It's not your expertise either, you're just taking someone's word for it. That's exactly what an authority fallacy is. How many godly encounters have you conducted to confirm creationism? Zero. You christcucks are gullible, lazy smug retards.