What's wrong with W10 E LTSB? Apart from not supporting Visual Studio for some reason

What's wrong with W10 E LTSB? Apart from not supporting Visual Studio for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

visualstudio.com/en-us/productinfo/vs2017-system-requirements-vs
creepercraftnz.com/msdn/
stackoverflow.com/questions/35259756/wpf-and-windows-10-invisible-border-around-windows
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's made by pajeets

>Apart from not supporting Visual Studio
What? I pirated ltsb and it runs VS.

Visual Studio 2017 works flawless on it tho

visualstudio.com/en-us/productinfo/vs2017-system-requirements-vs
>Visual Studio 2017 will install and run on the following operating systems: Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSB and S are not supported)
>LTSB and S are not supported
Is there something I don't know?

Yes there is - VS still installs and works correctly.

post links please rajesh! i need to pirate /ourOS/!!! also, when i do install it, do i have to install the creator's update?

if you absolutely HAVE to use windows for some reason this is the way to go.

In any other case prefer lenucs, fagOS, BSD, etc

get it from here, fajet
creepercraftnz.com/msdn/

It's still Pajeetware with the horrible retarded UI and built in malware. I refuse to use anything newer than Windows 7, and I'll only use it in QEMU/KVM on a GNU/Linux host.

It's Windows.

It doesn't get updates besides security updates, so you're basically stuck with the old version of Windows 10, which is shit.

is this a virus

>Welcome to another episode of Sup Forums fighting their Botnet paranoia

no, it's not. You can checksum them if you don't believe it. All of them are untouched

>LTSB and S are not supported
>Windows Server 2016 is
kek, Microsoft is just trying to keep enterprise from sticking with LTSB like 90% of them are already doing with a meaningless statement. LTSB will be supported as long as server is

If you really care they release yearly LTSB updates. You have to do a reinstall though.

Source: currently running LTSB N 1607

there's literally no difference from ltsb enterprise or education

the reason they state such is just superficial so they don't have to deal with ltsb problems from faggots

>there's literally no difference from ltsb enterprise or education
Oh yes there is. You can pretty much turn Enterprise or Education into LTSB but a with a clean install Enterprise and Education have a lot more shitware installed (and Enterprise has Cortana, Education and LTSB do not)

It's still there regardless, they haven't actually taken the time to entirely separate the components. Rather, with ltsb they just have it disabled by default due to ltsb's use case.

It's still spying on you

Two control panels

Botnet

Caring about Visual Studio when Rider exists

* forgot meme arrow

STILL HAS CORTANA!

An enterprise agreement is required to get a key to activate it. Cracks are malware.

Search is a piece of shit

>he doesn't have his company pay for a MSDN subscription and get completely legit keys

got a good laugh from me user bless your heart

>has a presidents fingers up his ass
>this is fine
rly mak mi ting

Invisible fucking borders
stackoverflow.com/questions/35259756/wpf-and-windows-10-invisible-border-around-windows

>ms-resource:EditWithPhotos
trash

ahahahhaha, lol scaling is trash

:(

Enterprise is a mess with all bloat and candy crush on a enterprise distribution.
Ltsb is good, no store, no edge, no all shit preinstalled. Just kill the remaining telemetry and it's good to go.

It maybe there but it's no working.
No Cortana by default.

even logon screen has bugs :(

it's working and making internet traffic. ltsb runs just fine uwp applications.

Remember kids, use filters for a better Sup Forums experience.

inconsistent piece of trash :(

>87000 files

it uses a non-free license and its closed-source

how do you not already know this?

scaling is so bad :(

pajeet failed geometry class :(

twice :((

Is this the new thread to tell people that I use linux?