Civilizations map

Do you agree?

>Greece same as Kazakhstan

Turkmenistan Uzbekistan and Kyrgzstan same with sandnigger

lmao

Who would win total war between all of them?

Dark blue assuming all the others don't gang up on them.

Also why is Papua New Guinea dark blue?

The West > Riceniggers > Snowniggers > Curryniggers > Coffeeniggers > Sandniggers > Manganiggers > Buddhaniggers > Bushniggers

>Do you agree?
NO

Greece, Uaregay and Argentina are western

That blue country above brazil and that half island above australia should not be western

Is there any good reason to make Japan its own snowflake civilization.

> Japan has own category
> Korea doesn't
Koreaboos BTFO

That country above Brazil is France. But OP forgot about half of France overseas territory

>That blue country above brazil
>Canadian education

Greece should be light green

Makes me feel like a snowflake
Who is huntington?

A Harvard professor who fucking predicted the future

In the 90s he predicted that most post-war conflicts will be between cultures. Lefties were triggered, and they still are, but he was right

He also predicted that mass immigration to the US, particularly from Mexico will divide the country

>Who is huntington?

We are talking on a copy of a Japanese website dedicated to Japanese cartoons. That's enough reason.

post-cold war*

>Russia, Japan, Turkey
>civilization

They all belong to Western civilization.

I don't agree with the nigger civilization
they are just a bunch of monkey who are doing monkey things, this is not something we can call cilivization

I like this post more than this one

I think its crazy these maps usually distinguish western european, slavic-orthodox, and south american as distinct civilizations but the usually lump together the arab world, turkey, indonesia, the maghreb and persia as if they had any commonality other thanreligion

>He also predicted that mass immigration to the US, particularly from Mexico will divide the country
whoa, fucking genius. just like predicting that if you throw a can upwards it will fall and hit someone's head. please tell me he get a Nobel prize for it

>You will never be a special snowflake like Japan

Yes

Of course not. Japanese video games are cute and artsy.

American video games are full of violence and hatred.

No

Yes.

South Africa?

No, Sup Forums.

Why is the Philippines Latin American?

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia should be part of the slav *cough* *hack* civilization

>People believe Croatia and Slovenia are closer to France and UK than Serbia
This fucking mentality is what divides the Balkans

Less than Finland which was a Swedish swamp, Latvia and Lithuania were the Holy Roman Empire and the Hanseatic League, as well as having Lithuania ruling most of the East-Slavs while Finland was going Hakkapelliitta or whatever Untermenschen for their Swedish king.

Well it is a civilization if you consider Mordor a civilization.

Add everything former yugoslavia and warsaw pact into light blue and rename it excommunist civilization and it would be perfect.

Nope.

I'm original red.

And Japan is nothing, but a lame ass copy of China.

>red

Just like your president, m8

When Huntington came up with the idea the "Japan's economy will surpass the USA's" meme was still strong

It just might, when the US debtonomy collapses.

>tfw special snowflake

>portugal and spain separated fro latin america

Japan and Ethiopia (with Eritrea) should be considered civilizations in their own right.
The Philippines and the Guianas (Guyana and Suriname) can be considered special cases too, as they don't fit anywhere else.

y iran special snowflake? persians?

>Buddhist civilization
It is literally a filler to explain a place w/o coherent common identity. Same for African civilization on the map.

south american countries can be western, let alone civilized

Fixed.

Brazil and Koreas.

Huntington is a fucking joke.

Becuase Australia used to run PNG like it's bitch for ~60 years until at 1975 but then most of the colonized world would be Western too.

Huntignton's map is completely retarded.

Sometimes he uses religion to divide cultures and sometimes not, sometimes he is incredibly detailed and sometimes very broad.

Look at the Orthodox and Buddhist civs, they are a huge joke.

Why Brazil? If the English and French are part of the same civilization, surely Brazil can be put in with the rest of South America.

This

Why Philipines, India, Turkey and French Carribean are special snowflakes and Brazil is together with Spanish America?

They aren't part of our lives, fuck off.

>English and French
That's your idea of the most distant examples within the blue group?
Even if we stay in Europe, there's better examples, like say Portugal vs Finland

He makes Somalia and the Swahili coast Islamic but not the big parts of Ethiopia are Islamic too. On top of that Eritrea is Islamic despite the split being near 50/50

The whole gigantic muslim civ is idiotic: Sierra Leone and Indonesia are supposed to be a part of the same culture but Turkey and Iran are special snowflakes?

Also:

>Timor Leste and Philippines Latin american

Lol, no. We're different in all levels.

There's only one civilization: the human civilization.

No. It's beyond retarded to lump together most of Yurop with anglo america under the label '''''western'''' and put greece or serbia or latin america under different labels.

Also lots of keks with the labeling of asian civs.

Yeah, I agree with this guy. How is the US 'Western' but Cuba or Uruguay isn't?

Everyone around me always thought of Brazil was western and I was always thought about us as a fucked up part of the West. I feel fooled.

>greece
>literally the founder of western civilization
>not western
People who think west=developed are retarded, and no Brazil is not western.

ANIMALES
N
I
M
A
LE
S

SILENCIO
I
L
E
N
C
I
O

The things "western" usually means developed, following the US, NATO, etc. It's not a cultural term anymore.

My biggest problem isn't the Western-Latin American divide which has a few valid points but the utterly retarded civs in general.

Latin America warrants its own separate civ but Muslim is gigantc with Black african and asian nations or the Orthodox civ that is retarded and has Kazakhstan and Greece inside but, interestingly, Kazakhstan is majority Muslim kek.

And well, the Buddhis civ that has Mongolia and Ceylon is just priceless or the Latin American asians.

Because that's not a civilizational map.

It's an amerilard attempting to describe in a simpleton manner how geopolitical blocs are. Well not even that, so I'll rephrase it; it's an amerilard attempting at how I wished the "we" and 'them' were.

It's like Huntington didn't even have Wikipedia-tier knowledge about most of the countries and he just map painted.

An user could have done something better.

You could say the same about Iraq and Egypt by extension, yet nobody considers them Western today, as time moves on and we're not living several millennia in the past
Greece is more tied to the Orthodox/Eastern Serbia and Russia