Why did mods delete the Snowden thread? If you are going to start moderating this board...

Why did mods delete the Snowden thread? If you are going to start moderating this board, do it properly and start removing outright bait threads along with generals, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61637194/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give an archive link? this sounds bad

idgaf about your snowden thread but the mods and jannies are indeed faggots.

Can we get a meta thread highlighting the piss-poor jobs the mods do on this board?

anime website

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61637194/

wtf i thought i was on Sup Forums

delete this

If you want good moderation and discussion you have 8 Chan and Voat. 4chinz is only for shitposting these days.

Took a look at voat, looks like reddit but rightist

should've titled it "Snowden's exclusive review of AMD Vega"

fpbp

>8 Chan
>good moderation and discussion
hahahaha

are you one of those kids who when your own thread gets deleted spergs out and shouts and actually believes they are being discriminated against or 'silenced' by mongoloids?

I'll let you in on a secret, many websites do have mongoloid mods who enforce rules selectively, but:
- If biased mods are a problem then there's nothing you can do about it and complaining will not help you, it will be be seen for the empathy-begging that it is and people will not care for your plight.
- most likely some retard spam-reported your thread prompting an algorithm to delete it just-in-case.

The janitors here have asthma attacks anytime they get upset.

They actually prune posts that make AMD look bad as well

>sucking the janitor's dick for free

You should know better, starfriend ;^)

You don't like Vega? Too bad another Vega thread for you!!!

>Go to 8ch or voat
>Get banned for wrongthink
No thanks

im a dirty nigger

will somebody give me a spongebath

>good moderation
>8gag

LOOOOOOOOL wow, you're a fucking retard

Only good thing is how easy it is to ban evade there

He defected to Russia and used the excess documents as leverage in negotiating. He knew other countries were weak and would turn him over, either that or he would be stuck in a 3rd world shit hole or an embassy like Assange. Russia only granted him asylum because of something in those documents that they wanted. There is also evidence that he met with Russian intelligence while still in Hong Kong. Is there anything to disprove what I think?

But Voat looks exactly like fuckin reddit, what's the catch?

>>>/leftypol/

>8gag
>good moderation and discussion
this is what 8niggers actually believe

inb4 banned and then the mods turn around and personally make 10 more
>tfw you fell for the 16gb of ram meme
and
>AMD/INTEL BTFO
threads

You fucking idiot.