Sup Forums my gf is asian and im black. Me and her were talking about preferences and dating...

Sup Forums my gf is asian and im black. Me and her were talking about preferences and dating, she told me she doesn't date asian men because they remind her of her cousins and family what does that even mean it doesn't make sense to me can someone explain pls? Is she one of those self hating asians or something shes always talking about how mixed kids look better than asian babies and all that junk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes sense to me

I don't date other spics because they remind me of my relatives

Definitely a self hater, she sounds like a female elliot rodger

People are naturally attracted to people who don't look like their family. It's a genetic defense against inbreeding.

You don't want to fuck your family [spoiler] generally [/spoiler], so if people remind you of your family that makes them less sexy

Shes self hating mate because irl asians don't look that similar just the ones with plastic surgery and shit.

where she from jamal

Shes from vietnam pham

Make sure she isn't another Tila tequila

Is that Tupac?

Must be sad to be a black man. The only women attracted by you are whores obsessed with your dick.

Not that bad really other than dindus thinking your an uncle tom for not acting ghetto or blaming whitey and black girls reject you for not being ghetto.

>black girls rejecting you for not going ghetto
kek, I know a black guy who turned gay because of this

You srs m8?

Yeah, he generally gets with white guys too

Good Goy, creating the rootless slaves of the future for ZOG.

Is that you in pic ?
Anyway how is it to be black and browsing Sup Forums ?

I honestly find these funny post more. Im op btw

Don't you already know that feel?

>flag

clockwork

which state you in

are you black american or fob african

Its not bad I don't care about being called nigger because I know im not one so I ignore it. Browsing Sup Forums is better than normie sites so I enjoy my time here except when almost every thread derails into racebait. I have no pride or dissapointment in my race seeing as its not my identity. And no its not me

Nope
Pic is me

Louisiana and I was born here.

How do you feel about the fact that her family probably rejects you?
Or do you know them and it's all good?

You sound like a pretty decent guy desu

So basically you made the thread to see the reaction of people when saying you're a nigger dating an asian.

Her mother knows and is ok with me but the rest of them don't.
>2016
>thinking black people and niggers are the same thing

fuck also forgot to add that I made this thread to see what the fuck does she even mean by then and is she self hating its in the op man. I know I was kinda bringing attention to the fact I was black by saying it

>thinking black people and niggers are the same thing
>implying they aren't

>2016
I MEAN COME ON

I really don't get how people say "such and such" baby are more beautiful. A baby is always ugly, whatever the condition.

I feel the same I just don't wanna say i find all babies ugly

My black brother don't put too much thought into it and live your moments with your Vietnamese gf

Just make sure you use protection

If she is from a white community where the only Asians are your extended family I could get what she means.

She means "Arr rook same" senpai

>Is she one of those self hating asians or something shes always talking about how mixed kids look better than asian babies and all that junk.
Self hating and 'mixed kids are so cute!' are basically the same thing. Idk just make sure to raise your kids white in their inside

Swede on vacation in Japan

I find Asians more attractive then whites but I would never have a child with one, I want my child to be white

I don't find asian women attractive since they remind me of my mom

White babies are ugly. I dont understand why because babies of all races are cute and there is a such thing as attractive white grownups. Whites are the ugly duckling race

>im black
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Babies are always ugly.
Kids become cute around age 4.

Hello Achmad, it looks like you are enjoying your vacation in Britain

Good

qt ones are even qt right after born but those are rare

Get me a copy of Monobeno please

who else here /interracial relationship/ here?

what race is the girl?

mex

>, she told me she doesn't date asian men because they remind her of her cousins and family what does that even mean it doesn't make sense to me can someone explain pls?

Not necessarily self hating. But she probably has some weird psycho-sexual(psycho as in psyche) thing going on her in head.

Basically imagine a tumblrina that's so fucked up that it affects her sexuality.

She's definitely had incestous urges in the past. Which is a plus for you if you can drag her cousins into it.

do you fear or military? do you really think you could beat up an army many from my cunt?

What a coincidence, my black gf said she didn't like black dudes because they're all cheaters and thugs.

No really, I'm not trying to be a hater but she actually said that.

t. /r/AsianMasculinity

>bald eagle
>clearly golden

What are the names of the Chinese, French, and Mexican models?

>t. /r/AsianMasculinity
im black doe

All Asians look exactly the same, so fucking one is just like fucking her cousins/brother/dad/neighbors and several billion other Asian males.

Since she is willing to date a filthy nigger instead she is obviously damaged by all the incestuous sex she's had to stoop to the lowest possible rung on humanity for companionship.