/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/albion/likes/films/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for motw

slow and steady my friend

sup niggers

It's about fucking time!

>using red
>using apollo
>not using waffles

disgusting

HOLY FUCK I LOVE ANIME

waffles carries on! RIP what

>can get anything at anytime
>don't want to play any games, read a book, listen to music or anything
worst feel

no, you don't

>bibliotik.me (1)

whew. thought /ptg/ was dead for a second there.

Learn to link to the previous thread you pleb.

The previous thread didn't exist.

Hey good people of the /ptg/! Anyone invitings to the KG? Thank you sirs.

Blutopia News

Global Freeleech Mode Activated! Global Double Upload Activated!

JUST ONE DAY (24h)!!!!!

Encoding settings are now mandatory for all x264 and x265 based encodes.
Published at 29 Jul 2017
Dear members,

Please note the following change to the uploading rules:

All x264 based encodes require full encoding settings to be included in the description.
All x265 based encodes require full encoding settings to be included in the description.
If the original uploader of an encode did not include this information, you can easily grab it by opening the encode in program MediaInfo.

An example of such encoding settings from a x264 encode:
cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:-3:-3 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=11 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.05:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=32 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=3 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=12 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=120 / rc=crf / mbtree=0 / crf=17.2 / qcomp=0.65 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=60 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=62500 / vbv_bufsize=78125 / crf_max=0.0 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.30 / pb_ratio=1.20 / aq=1:0.50

We recommend the use of code tags for formatting the encode settings in the descritpion.

The reason for this change is that we consider this essential information for encodes.

if you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

no
sorry 'pal''
post a few of your fav films though. I'll show you mine if you show me yours :3[/spoiler]

sent, enjoy ripping brother!

I don't have any favorite films. They're all wastes of time.

lmao

should watch these then
they're all, dare I say it, kino
letterboxd.com/albion/likes/films/

pls delet this

>Invites offered = 45
>Comments = 15
can't even give them away on reddit

daily reminder:
>Question: [insert question here] APL?
>Answer: Buttcoins!

fucking weebs

neck yourself weeb

tfw on kg but never, ever, ever use my acct..

enjoy it while it lasts :^)

>over a month since the last featured torrent on kg

whats with the constant arab pics and not linking old threads? do you want this general kicked off Sup Forums you fucking retards?

last thread:

How do I get into tasmanites?

when will TehC have a good movie of the week? so sick of this hook ass war shit.

Yes we do >>/t/

/t/ is all about warmth, friendliness and sharing. We -yes we- are the opposite.

this one is pretty good though

I got tired of 'war movies' at the fine age of 13 myself. They're all the same shit.

why aren't you on kg? tehc is garbage

I hate them too, but the Jewish propaganda an user posted a few threads back was pretty good to be honest.

path to cinematik?

Kg has plans to disable inactive users user. You best start leeching.

but everything I want is on tehc...

What's a good way to build ratio on KG?

link to your sauce?

why is BT so shit..

Can't race or play the autosnatch game unless you're a PU user.

upload hipster shit

>race
>on BBT
How? With fucking RSS?

Lol wtf is this nigger shit

HDBits vs Bluetopia?

Is Bluetopia going to be the next cabal tracker? Now might be the time to get in.

Remember, HDBits used to be open also!

really :D

>Is Bluetopia going to be the next cabal tracker?

nice meem

It's layout and design is better than all the cabal trackers, and it's growth is crazy.

Is it open?

its*

x264.me is cabal

Thank's, their we go.

I can't get over this tracker's retarded name. x264 encoder is going to come and go.

x265.me when?

Why set yourself for a domain change? It is dumb

considering that they only allow x264 encodes...meh

how the fuck can animebytes staff be so chill

My Little Rukia Can't Be This Bad At Encoding - Episode 05

After being humiliated and defeated by the Cabal /our hero/ retreats to AB and after several hours of planning he strikes back at the heart of the Cabal.
Without any fear of repercussions and certain he has the facts on his side he faces the enemy head on and delivers this speech before the final confrontation
I'd recommend you go elsewhere for this since the sub quality here is sorely lacking. The DNB and ZQ both went with a set that have horrible localization. I didn't find a heavy American Southern accent to well represent a Japanese rural one which is why I went and edited that crap out.

Will he able to vanquish the evil of the Cabal? Will he finally be properly recognized as the expert in encoding, anime and all things Japan?
Tune in later to find out!

25gb up and down is easy as all hell. Just throw a freeleech or two in there to keep your ratio above .5 and after that it's easy buffer on any new torrents.
The swarms are surprisingly full of seedboxes.

screencaps or fuck of with this fake shit

>not hammering the RSS server every 5 seconds as punishment or being a faggot site without IRC

The full episode is exclusively for Cabal members for now
But keep cheering Rukia on and maybe that won't be the case in the future

Why does RED have so many in this list?

you always forget yur1 you dumbfuck

The following is a list of users in BT that you should never engage with under any circumstances. Either by talking to them in IRC, highlighting them in IRC, saying 'haha' to them or quoting or responding to them in the forums.
Engaging with these users is the fastest way of being singled out and losing all progress in the BT RPG:

LB06 (AHD + HDBits)
312c (PTP)
poorboy / cuddle-buddy (Opentrackers IRC, spy/informant/rat/grass for PTP, AHD, HDBits)
SaltButter (RED)
Zeitgeist (RED)
zed (RED)
sadistic (RED)
puff (RED)
Grohl (RED)
fzerox (RED)

>leaving out Tea and O from XanaX

Added poorboy to the list here:
yur1 is not a known rat

Dafuq are you on, Tea is based.

relevant trackers only

>yur1 is not a known rat
he literally marked most of /ptg/ on AB and denied them AHD invites you dumb fucking neo, he's worse than most of the people on that list excluding 312c

Yeah dude, relevant trackers only

t. Tea

Give us a story time

Then keep it in your shitty threads and don't talk about it here. Fuck off with your forum drama.

Tea is incompetent af, obviously has no life, and dearly needs to cling on to babby's first ever private tracker staff position. it's no surprise that apl is a joke tracker literally dying in front of our eyes.

We know that. The guy's not going to be around much longer

t. salty neon that wishes he was a member of better trackers

Keep your forum drama shit in your forums.

What do you know user?

>yur1 our /guy/

Fuck the weebs

he's 100% correct, tho. pls fuck off

t. salty neon that doesn't understand it's way too obvious when the gap between your posts is 1m

are you guys making big king buffer from this motw? I snatched everything and I'm already at 350GB buffer :D

I don't download hook movies.

I'm selling RED invites for $20
anyone interested?

Just when PTG was starting to become respectable, you come in here with this. Shame on you.

>anyone interested?
yes, the entire pooloo userbase

Do people really buy invites to sites with open recruitment?

dear sir i will give you 1500 rupees for it

Hell yeah.. hook me the fuck up, user.

seriously? FUCK, YES!
[email protected]

do you have WCD invites too?

Sell me an invite to your birthday party senpai
I'll pay you top imaginary dollars for it too

Also, lmao this captcha

>not typing in fubopa slop
>working for google for free

You can be my sponsor and buy me a pass if you want. I won't do gay shit with you though.