AdblockPlus won

uBlock kept adding new shit nobody uses and forgot to care about performance.

AdblockPlus is the king again.

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/issues/2552

>Adblock plus blocks all annoying ads!
Fake and gay

>He uses a blocker that does uses an"acceptable ads" list
>Literally being whored out as a commodity to advertisers.

adblockplus will never be king, faget.

all ads are annoying...

>shilling an adblocker owned by an ad company
Just why, user
It's like giving shelter to 20 murderers and registered sex offenders hoping they will scare away the niggers from across the street

It literally takes one click to disable it forever. Or are you a special snowflake unable to do that by yourself without feeling being raped?

You know that list can be disabled with a checkbox, right?

It won't do shit, that little button is just for decoration.

Just download Brave yu dumb niggers.

>Download a browser designed for tailored ads that only brave gets the money and not the website
Yeah, totally not a scam

this

try shilling on reddit instead, might work there

>faster in benchmarks
>slower on real sites
>works for less ads
Yawn.

What happens if I install multiple adblockers?

Potential conflict and it just makes troubleshooting why a website doesn't work more complicated.

Nuclear fission

ABP featurewise is a subset of UO, what's the point?

Everyone here knows by now that using Adblock Plus is the most cucked thing you can do right?

Google took it over with the sole purpose of changing it to display their own ads. They are making milions because google ad sense is like twice as lucrative because all the ABP plebs still get all their ads. 'honest adblocking' my ass there's just one winner in this and it's google

opt-out is cancer. I will only use opt in with features like this if I have the possibility

I use both Adblock and Adblockplus since years. Never had problems but it sucks your memory

Doesn't make it any less of a shady practice, cuckold.

Why the fuck are you shilling abp anyway? of all the things to shill you chose this? Fuck off.

but aren't those the same thing, user