campaignlive.com/article/google-celebrates-pride-android-celebrities/1352231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>owning iShit
lmao

>using ifaggot products

you deserve death

This is the future you choose.

go to 11 instead

if you're concerend about gayness, you should stop using Android because Google's the biggest employer of homosexuals and Android is the official gay OS. It's even called Gaydroid inside of google because so many gays work on it. Google even makes official gay pride android t-shirts and even makes the official gay pride apps for Android.

campaignlive.com/article/google-celebrates-pride-android-celebrities/1352231

>t. iFaggot

iOS 11 will solve home button thing

>updating iShit

lmao

iPhones haven't been good since the 4s and iOS hasn't been good since iOS 6. You can't downgrade to iOS 9. I suggest buying a Nexus or Pixel phone because they run a clean, stock version of Android that gets updated and you can downgrade to any version. Google puts out the firmware for every Nexus device ever made and you can use it whenever without restriction. If you don't like the software that Google is offering, you can unlock the bootloader in a minute and use a community made version like Lineage OS that doesn't come with Google services, or you can go with something made by Pajeet from XDA. It's your choice.

Anyone using iShit these days is retarded. There are better options.

What changed?

I love every ios owner complaining about how much they hate the new update. Spins my sides every time

You can't.

Enjoy your update, silly goy.

>IOS
lmao

There's literally a toggle in your settings to fix your problem. Are you really that fucking du- Oh wait.

The graphs are misleading.

Top right: Each iPhone is more popular than the last, correlation doesn't equal causation.

Bottom right: iOS and Android are referring to software. Notice how Android's line is stably high, but iOS is on-average lower? Don't even point out the spikes, because it's perfectly reasonable for a new software version to have bugs/issues to make the phone slow down. Even then, the percentage of people that use Google or take their time to Google search this information in the first place is without a doubt different on both platforms. 90% market share for Android could have 1% Google engagement for all you know, but the image doesn't tell you this.

Now to include iPhone (hardware) without a competitor to compare is blatant misleading. Even if you compared iPhone to an Android manufacturer, it wouldn't be fully comparable because there aren't two phone manufacturers who have shipped the same amount of units. Also as pointed out above, no two platforms will have the same percentage of Google engagement.

If we had raw statistics for an equal number of iPhone and Android phones, without relying on Google engagement for statistics, I would put my money on iPhone being less of an issue. However since we can't see those statistics, it's wrong to assume iPhone is instantly slow because of Google search trends.

And just to leave this here to make you further deter away from this whole "slow" nonsense;

>What company owns Android? The same company which is giving you these statistics.

Peace.

- A Galaxy S7 Edge and iPhone 6s Plus user

>the only way iToddlers can defend their lagPhones is by comparing them to $30 burner phones

lmao

>iOS 10 is shit
>Windows 10
>fags will still complain about it daily and take the dick in their ass instead of switching to Linux

I'd say "kek" right now, but that word is now associated with niggers from reddit. So have a lmao instead.

I hope you'll be able to afford some meds for your mental illness soon, user. good luck.
ps: I know that you can't afford $1/day pills so a suicide might be a cheaper option for you.

Yeah I'm switching to a dual boot (muh gayming and having the option of using a Win environment) as soon as I get some spare time. I've suffered Microsoft's cock up my ass for years now but the last update forcing a reboot during the 20 minutes of me being afk AND clearing my browser's cache and login sessions did it for me.

lmao kys iCuck

You can't, you can only do things Apple allows you to

>don't buy an iPhone
>buy a phone that looks just like an iPhone