Is Rio 2016 going to be as disappointing as London 2012...

Is Rio 2016 going to be as disappointing as London 2012? I'm hoping that it's not going to be as boring as it was like London 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmRf41SVHS4&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are people even coming, i wouldnt desu

it's going to be entertaining alright

Well there's the spooligan virus and mutilated corpses washing up on shore where they were going to do the swimming events, what more do you want?

will be more funny than world cup

Zika alone will not stop the people from coming into Rio to watch the most celebrated event in the world

>zika
>a problem
Im not talking about zika

I will take a 'funny' one than a boring one like London 2012

Please come.

Please, do.

I HOPE YOU ALL GET FUCKING ZIKA'D

possible isis attack?

Disease
Corruption
Murder and theft
Unfinished stadiums
Doping

This will be a very interesting Olympics

#notallmuslims

What's the bigger picture then? So far, the biggest concern about Rio Olympics is the Zika virus and that's just about it.

People will definitely come

yes

Zika is a non problem only the american media cares about
You should care more about safety and Isis

I am sure your government can guarantee the safety of the tourists watching olympics.

ISIS shouldn't even be an issue. Why the fuck would you be concerned about some middle eastern bandits flying to Rio?

Is this a troll thread?
London was the best Olympics in living memory and not just saying that cos I live here..

>I am sure your government can guarantee the safety of the tourists watching olympics.
You overestimate us desu the city is broke, no joke, but yea i do agree that nothing major will happen
>ISIS shouldn't even be an issue. Why the fuck would you be concerned about some middle eastern bandits flying to Rio?
Because they said they would

sydney 2000 wants a word

London is fucking boring. Athens was the best and even Beijing was more interesting than London. London is a snorefest, I'm sorry but that's just an opinion.

>Zika
>Not the super bacteria that coming out of the sewer system

literally China was all posturing, the rest aren't even cities. I'll admit Athens was pretty good though.

We pulled off the motherfucking Olympics right in one of the most populated and oldest cities on Earth without a hitch. Fucking ayy. Plus I saw a couple of events which was nice.

No. The favelados will not allow this.

See even Godzilla is attacking us
pls help

ISIS should be the least national concern for a latin american country. They have nothing to do with your country.

But they dont want to hit us, they want to hit you

they made a giant fence across the whole city covering the favelas so that the tourists in the taxis wouldn't see them

Thats old af tho and france did the same

are there any real favelados on Sup Forums?

no were all middleclass pretending to be little girls or favelados

I live in a ghetto but its not really a favela, I'm probably the closest thing to a favelado here.

The state is broke, the city isn't

Well same shit, but we got some money now so its ok

Oh we did?
Thanks Temer-kun

zika was nothing more than a biological attack on huezil, thats pretty obvious

Bill Gates BTFO

how was it disappointing? It was like any other Olympics.

Beijing had a better olympics intro and closure

but nothing, NOTHING beats this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gmRf41SVHS4&t=9s

the opening/closing ceremony was SJW abstract crap

I-i liked our part on it

Phillipines national team have ever gotten gold medals?

>they made a giant fence across the whole city covering the favelas so that the tourists in the taxis wouldn't see them

This was done for the World Cup.