Poles actually, mostly rural areas

what's hazel considered?

light too I guess

dark

Belci smo, ti pravim, BELCI!

Non-white.

mongrel

Any shade of brown is dark

I don't actually believe someone went and polled eye color for every other town or so just to make a map, so I'm guessing the source on this is bullpiss

But hazel has green in it, only the center is brown and it's a kind of amber brown anyways

tatars

It's probably utter shit estimations based on historic population movements

I used to care about eye colour but eventually stopped. The only thing that matters to me anymore are facial features that express 'race'.

t. not really an autist, just a careful observer

Please stop posting, you have no idea what you're talking about.

t. Mud eye that calls himself light coloured

t. nigger

I think hazel is light.

>tfw gray/green eyes that get complimented

feels good

>all the men in my family have blue eyes
>all the woman have brown

what does this mean?

Some area infested by Turkic East-Slavs

fuck man. encircled.

>gray/green

How can you not be able tell the difference? Those colors aren't similar at all.

t. green eyed person.

Everyone says I have it. From a distance they look gray, up close they look like a strange gray/green

I was born with blue eyes I think

dark on this map, it only says (blue, green)

>People who're insecure about their eye color compensating for it by calling people a nigger for calling hazel eyes light on the internet
Wew, y'all need to calm down.

Mine sometimes look like the shade of green you see in seawater, but they're normally dark grey, sometimes deep blue.

>Spain
>European

You're not fooling anyone tyrone

Retarded fuck hazel eyes are goat tier

Neither are you, Abdul.

t. shitalian

Non-European would be black on this map, 20% is pretty okay. Not to mention there are different shades to brown eyes themselves; you'll usually see Europeans with brown of a clear shade, but, like, Asians will be with a shade so dark it may be black. This "clear brown" is 100% white and master-racial to me!

You are the insecure one though.

Fuck off Ahmed.

>Slovakia

You're a subhuman

You dumb fuck. Local health care professionals record your eye color at some point of your life. All the chart maker has to do is make a chart showcasing the data. Besides it has always been a fact that blue eyes and blonde hair are found the most around the baltic sea.

The typical Ahmed, unless he's from Afghanistan, will look dark as fuck.

Afghans are pretty interesting though, I think they might be the best looking Muslims but a lot of them are mixed so a number of gorilla looking ones too.

Lol you Italians look like arabs ffs.

The average Slovak is far more whiter than an Italian.

Actually Iranians are the most interesting

I have brown eyes, and I don't consider myself white.
I would say 1/5th portuguese is white which correlates nicely with this light phenotype map

t. Mad brownie

Whites are subhumans you fuck

Not really. Anyone who uses eye color to determine race or ethnicity is retarded.
But Afghanistan is a very diverse country, with different ethnic groups like Tajiks and Uzbeks. It's not "mixed" as in the people, it's mixed as in there's a lot of people that are different from each other crammed into one shitty country. Most of whom don't want to be there. It depends on which group in Afghanistan you consider Afghan, and not just a different group or something.

Are they treated more differently?

Oh man.

I never did that though. I just said brown eyes are never light colour

That may be so, but I haven't seen a lot of Iranians myself. I'm only judging by personal experience, no autism photo hunting. I just think it's those Aryan genetics.

Oh I'm sure he had perfect 100% access to all illegal to disclose without permission health care records of everyone :^)

who? the lighter looking ones? I don't think so, I have cousins with green or blue eyes, adn they are treated the same, the girls maybe get called princess more.

Yeah Afghans are diverse, it doesn't even feel like a proper country. I like the Aryan looking ones, they fit very well in European clothes here in Germany.

>that white spot in poland
it this scotish immigrants?

Cuck retard imbecile swine pig fucker motherfucker slimy shit smelly fucker monkey subhumans inferior to me inferior to italians inferior to the med master race rat faced ugly virgin puke smelling shit fuck pathetic rat

>scotish
shto blyad¿

This sandnigger is chimping out.

those studies are crap, there's even one that says portuguese have lighter skin than polish people

Holy shit, calm down Salvatore. There are whittu piggus in Italy too. We're a pretty diverse country.

Is Zaza really italian, is she southern italian or just like 4th generation libyan or something

>portuguese have lighter skin than polish
can confirm
from my experience most of portuguese people have light eyes and hair while most of polyacks look like meds

Hes african pigeon dancer

Hazel or amber eyes aren't really brown though, then.

no, in that study we only had lighter skin and hair, eyes were darer than the poles

THIS.

I HAVE THEM AND IT'S GOAT TIER, IF I LIGHT THEM WITH MY PHONE TORCH YOU CAN SEE A LITTLE GREEN IN THE CORNER.

people from scotland

Still not light colour

where did you even get that idea from

portugal is in no way 22% blonde, not even 5%. look at this picture, not even 1 blonde.

some polyaks said that

I don't think they're that great, though honestly. They're light colored, but not amazing. Again, eyes are just eyes.

Who else here has green eyes?

They are not light colored

Southern Italian from Basilicata. Pretty common look in his region. He looks like a Greek tbqh.

>blonde
the map shows light eyes adriano

that is crazy, how do you tell them apart from arabs?

Strong resemblance.

If that's your opinion, so be it.

There's no such thing as Baltic. They're Finno-Ugrics who some how ended up with a weird Slavic dialect.

Some Arabs have more exotic features.

>Opinion
They are literally brown. Dark coloured. Its not an opinion its a fact

The light really has to catch the eyes for the green to show up with hazel,

Not really. They're more of an orange/green. Amber are more yellow or orange.

>Baltics are Finno-Ugrics
Where're the proofs?

oh my

just read up on it, quite interesting

>They have an intrinsically beta jawline, as a race

Nice meme. The green only comes out at extreme light. Every relevant statistic counts them as dark colour

Their autism.

I will steal your biometric genetic code and make a fuck clone out of you now, all of that information can be taken from your eyes

If you say so.

Baltic area used to be much larger before being overtaken by the Slavs. A lot of it was in Russia, and some Slavic tribes that formed the Rus' were of a mixed Baltic origin. What really happened is that the Balts were pushed away into the Baltic region, hence the name now.

Can you tell me what color my eyes are? I think it has two colors or something.

>Fuck clone of me
My face is natural defensive mechanism against that

(You)

>attention seeking twice in one post
very good

Zaza used to be hwhite. I dunno what happened.

Central heterochromia. Green-brown.

And yet they are irrelevant and shittier than Italy

>Tfw exactly the same thing happened to you