How patriotic are you?

How patriotic are you?

Would you defend your country against another country invading?

>would I die for my globalist masters
no

No. Fuck Brazil.

>risking my life for goverment that wants to suck me dry to begin with

yeah why not

You mean set up IEDs, snipe from the bushes, blow up Russians and kill collaborators? Hell yeah, man.

would I defend my country against invaders? yes
but also this.

I would leave and join the attackers on day 1

The only power that would do that is American and if they were to do that then the world is fucked either way.

he said if your country was invaded, that means you don't necessarily have to do it for your country

Hell seger

appropriate flag senpai. appropriate flag..

I would fight against an invasion.

I will probably just hide in my basement with all canned food and shit. If America is invaded by another country, the world is fucked anyway. Mb I can go outside once eventual nuclear war ends and the radiation goes away a bit

Yes but I wouldnt join the army

I would definetly fight for this country. Unless we are commanded by NATO. Then hell no.

This

I'm old and fat so I'm not sure how much good I could do, but hell yes I'd at least try. I don't necessarily disagree with so I might have to think about it if the invaders were somehow an anti globalist army.

I S T A N B U L

>Would you defend your country against another country invading?
Fuck no. The military didn't let me join, and the government doesn't trust me with guns, so I wouldn't give a shit when they suddenly needed me. It doesn't work that way.

I'd be the biggest quisling collaborating traitor ever. Well, probably not, I'd just leave. But I'd wait to see our politicians rounded up and imprisoned before leaving.

I have dual citizenship. Mom is a burger. I would never fight for Burgerland. I would die for Sweden though. Taking many Russians with me.

>government runs your country into the ground and betrays you
>KILL WHITEY

Most Swedish post I've seen all day.

>He fell for the memes
Fighting for your motherland, countrymen and king is not the same as fighting for your government though.

>KILL WHITEY
You are in no place to say that. I bet you see non-whites(asians) everyday.

>argentina
>brown

Probably not, depends on who is doing the invading

>fighting for your globalist government that forces you to pay for immigrants and government sponsored interracial propaganda

hmmm

Should I just copypaste my last reply?

>fighting for your motherland
?
>fighting for your countrymen
you mean the cucks who sold you out to the globalists
>fighting for your king
lol

invariably nato will be your allies if they are dragged into the conflict against russia. treat it like your alliance with the nazis against the russians

>Fighting for your king
Kek