1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you look like the human phenotype of your region.
Me
1. Algeria
2. Pic related could be my twin brother tbqdesu

We are darker

>dat understatement

I guessed right.
That's why Slimani is living here.

kek

I don't look like the average Italian, but I think I look like the average NORTHERN Italian. We have sharper features, longer skull, longer and bigger nose and lighter complexion on average from what I've seen on most of this anthropology related stuff. The meme that round faced alpine types are supposedly more common here doesn't seem to hold true. That classification is outdated and inaccurate. People with those features only seem to start appearing predominantly around Austria and Switzerland.

Sorry for the autist rant.

Small sample size, but you can still get the idea.

I don't look like the average Brazilian because I'm asian, but I know a girl who look like the average Brazilian female.

Only the overall head shape and the eyes match me.

Only eyes, skin and beard

>tfw racially ambiguous mixed-race mutt.

I am aryan

I dont look like that at all

Can't find the average White Male for flag related so no

Vulcão do violino is the average Turk.

i look like facetwin of first pic wtf

>The meme that round faced alpine types are supposedly more common here doesn't seem to hold true
That's because the Alps are a strong genetic barrier, and even Northern Italians are mostly Dinaro-Med type in anthroautism terms, you really look like a cross breed of Spanish and Yugos to me

Aren't all your whites (like >95%) Dutch and Britbongs?

Flag
No. I look quite different than that.
I dont kno how to describe it, but im different

Aren't you and Colombia all tri-racials?

>Small sample size
Also heavily biased, because they are all professional athletes. The average southern italian looks more like pic related tbqh.

They're still "only" 1-3% SSA, while you guys are 20-25%

I dont know about Colombia, but here we ave a sizeable mestizo (spanish and amerindian), at about 70%. Though mestizo is really a broad term. I dont have a considerable indigenous heritage, but i woud consider myself mestizo, and many more would too.
Other ethnicities like white, black and pure amerindian are less than 10 % each

What's SSA?

was meant for

Black admixture

Ah it makes sense

Giovanni Santos is the average Algerian

I thought the same shit here.

Mostly English, dark hair and eyes with pale skin, so I doubt it.
Doing composites of Americans is useless since they're all mutts.

WE WUZ MMA CHAMPS AND SHIT

>1-3% SSA

That's Sicily only. People start showing noticeable nig traits at western Calabria with Sicilians being the niggest and some looking no different from North Africans.