Why even get iOS at this point when Android does everything?

Why even get iOS at this point when Android does everything?

Apple is a premium product. Those are poorfag features

what is that chart referring to when it says "free music"

Because some people are too retarded to actually use those features.

Same reason why you buy your baby a fisher price phone and not a real phone.

Android user here

>Free Music
i have spotify

>Split screen multitasking
my screen is already so small, it's pointless

>installing apps from web
Apple users need to be connected to a PC to install apps? or do you mean the ability to install 3rd party spyware and botnet apps?

>custom home launchers
useless tbqh

Portable and expandable storage is nice. except it sucks when apps can only install on the internal storage

>can sell files via bluetooth
iphones can do this now

>sell
send*

Because androids are for virgins

lol i leik how u used a hastag on the appel sign to make them seem dumb asf xDD

/r/atheism for life!!1!

You can just download youtube videos on your computer with something like youtube-dl and put them on your phone

wait, can't iPhones play mp3s?

>or do you mean the ability to install 3rd party spyware and botnet apps?
are you saying google play doesn't have botnet apps and spyware? also there are perfectly good apps you can't get on google play

"poorfag features"
Are any of the posts in the android vs apple threads (regardless what side they're on) not bait? honest question

So can iPhones.
Everything else you're perfectly right tho.

MP3 is expired.

You wouldn't pay the same price for a toy phone that would for a smartphone though

this guy's a cuck.

also iOS users are complete faggots 100% no exception. /endthread

Once again, the droidjeet clover phoneposter comes out to share his autism with everyone.
The Apple premium experience and services cannot be reduced to these "features" android seems so proud of.

Let me explain

>send files via bluetooth
Not only you can, but bluetooth is no more up to date to transfer files. There are far better, modern and secure alternatives. Cloud storage etc. But since you have autism you're afraid of using these because "muh privacy !!!" Hypocritical as fuck, I'll get to that later.

>portable storage
Cloud storage. Even within android users 70% use Google Drive daily, at least they got that part right. Learning from the Apple way, huh ?

>Free music
Of course. I forgot. Android users (i.e children/manchildren, pajeets or basement dwellers) don't have enough money to actually support artists, it's no wonder they can't even dream of being part of the Apple premium experience.
However, if you somehow managed to obtain a iPhone even with your low income (if any), there are services like Spotify that you can use. You'll have to face ads, though. In a sense, you're supporting the content producers and even third party sponsors.

>Split screen multitasking
Why for ? You're losing efficiency. One task at a time. Unless if you do nothing actually productive.

>Install apps from the web or anywhere
What ? Your appstore is not safe and filled with malware apps ? Why would you risk of downloading even more insecure apps on shady sites when there is a official apk platform for you to use ?
Apple customers don't even think about using another provider for the iOS apps. They are optimized for each device, free of any form of virus or adware. Can the same be said about android ? When there are praised apps that datamine your private data. (does a web browser really need to access your contacts file ?)

>custom home launchers
If you were a fully working grown man with compelling duties and responsabilities, you would'nt have the time for ricing.

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

u mad?

apple fags the worst

Why do you even bother replying

>be me
>dont really know shit about phones anyway
>mom shows up out of nowhere
>slams with urgent request to print some shit insurance so my little brother can get his license on his birthday
>doesnt even have the insurance info
>gets it in a text message in plain text from her friend
>spend for-fucking-ever trying to print the shit from the phone
>cant even bluetooth a text file to my laptop
>my 15 year old dumb phone can do this, are you fucking serious aplel
>finally have friend email me the shit
>its a jumbled mess of plain text that looks like someone typed it up in notepad and added 50 dashes randomly
>spend an hour trying to get my NOT INSTALLED printer to fucking work (thanks hp) have to use windows drivers because hp provided drivers just reset the connection endlessly)
>mfw windows was just reinstalled and wasn't even seeing the fucking printer it was directly connected too
>print it out anyway despite it looking fraudulent as fuck after fucking around for an hour and dealing with bitching about the dmv closing
>mfw I find out the next day that that particular insurance is illegal in our state and cant be used to validate the car for a driving test

this just proves android users are just salty poorfags

the first one is wrong since apple added that airdrop shit on iOS 7

This post is a pure, new form of undistilled autism

There is 0 subtlety to your bait senpai. Work on that.

>t.butthurt droidjeet
Too bad but I'm not. Bait posts are'nt that long

>Why even get iOS at this point

It isn't part of the Google botnet

The only reason i prefer Android is because it doesn't force me into a closed garden, i have a humongous freedom of choice in terms of phone hardware and design to choose from considering the diverse range of manufacturers,
and rooting it provides many more benefits than jailbreaking an Apple phone.

I am not constricted in any way with Android.
So graph comparisons are stupid in this discussion since one is an OS operating via strict rules and on strictly defined hardware, while the other is a OS that gives you freedom of choice with trade-offs that can be eliminated with a bit more knowledge for full benefits which operates on endless variety of hardware.
Stupid discussion to have.

> Why for ? You're losing efficiency. One task at a time. Unless if you do nothing actually productive.
Apple shilled a split screen for iPad "Pro" so hard.

be me
>apple sucks
>mom slaps me

>if you think slapping me will compensate for father slapping the shit out of you, you are sorely mistaken mother
>it only makes you no worse than him as a person, and no less uncivilized

>Spotify
Botnet and drm shit
>small phone
Are you blind or unironically a

>Sup Forums apps are poorfag feature

So to sum it up:
>send files locally (there may be no Internet, it could be slow etc)
Use the cloud guys, it's not a botnet or anything! You won't need this feature anyway!
>portable storage
Use the cloud like a good goy, there's totally nothing wrong with uploading everything to the computers of 100% trusted greedy corporations
>No free music, sideloading of legit music is a pain
Hurr durr pay for it then, what are you, poor? Or use the spotify drm hell, it's totally not a ripoff for the musicians and not a botnet
>split screen
Who needs that, amirite guys? Apple doesn't have it, so it's useless
>install alien apps
F-droid doesn't exist, better use the apps that totally trusted corporations and three letter agencies approve
>custom home launchers
I can't have this, so it's of course not worth having

Yeah, so you told us that a) you can't have it, therefore it's shit or b) you wouldn't use it, therefore it's not valuable for anybody
Do you like sucking apples dick and taking it all the way in after that?

you can send files locally with air drop and it works breddy gud

split screen is worthless, t. present android user former ios user

custom launchers and all this other shit sucks

ios isn't the problem, apple hardware is
the last good iphone was the 5s / SE and i need a bigger phone because my hands are too big

You can run a torrent client on an Android phone to pirate music directly to the phone on your data connection, rather than having to transfer from a desktop or laptop.

The majority of people will never use most of the features on the left side. The only real reason to get an Android phone for them is to save money.

>airdrop
Can I send you the configuration file from my laptop (lenovo, gnu+linux) with that?
>split screen is worthless
It's not, I use it regularly
>custom launchers are shit
Yeah no. Custom launchers can help you tailoring the is to your needs, making it more satisfactory to use. Keeping the stock configuration and saying "it's fine" is ultimate cuckery
>ios isn't the problem
Yes it is. Android is shit, too, but at least it's not ios

>send files via Bluetooth
never needed
>portable storage
that's what the cloud is for, time to move on from the 90's
>free music
not sure what this even means, All my music is free
>split screen multitasking
android implementation of this is pathetic, I never use it
>installing apps from anywhere
enjoy your Chinese malware
>custom home launchers
who cares?

See
your arguments are shit and you know it

your counter arguments are shit. there's nothing wrong with ios

Nice try applefag.

I will never buy a phone, where I can't even download files from the Internet. No way! Even if it would be jailbroken, I still didn't buy it.

Please elaborate how my counter arguments are shit? I made valid points

you say "I use feature X" when not everyone cares about those features, then you call people who don't care about the features you care about cucks

Free software repositories are a valid point, same goes for Bluetooth and portable storage. Custom launchers are a matter of taste, so I'll give you that.