pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/262943533520?_mwBanner=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do I get a 40% with matias quiets

Is it possible to get a vortex core kit? I don't want an ortholinear meme

You'd have to build it yourself
And no. Matias switches have a differet pin arrangement so even if you get a vortex core you cannot desolder the cherry switches and replace them with matias ones. You can build a custom plate then handwire the whole keyboard togather.

Fucking fantastic

Well I know what my end-game project is then

What's the tastiest photo you've got of one of your keyboards

I've got a shit camera, but this would be it

D-don't look, senpai

Onii-san I'm not wearing any keycaps today.
Wanna feel my cup rubber
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

>tfw you fell for the Topre meme
I wanted to like them, I really did, but I've tried them for half a year now, and I keep on going back to my Feelios and MX Blues

what board?

Realforce 87U 55g

Budget build/10

Original Topre vs plum with 45g rubber from ebay?
Is the difference big or mostly placebo?

How is everyone's Funday?

what keyboard is this

Looks like a tada68 with enjoypbt gook caps

Cherry stabs feel so fucking bad why are they used everywhere?

Wire stabs aren't much better except for the spacebar. I took all the wires off my shift, enter, backspace, etc and they feel way better

thank you very much

There are people here who will tell you cherry stabs are the best.
Imagine being that retarded

link to those caps? looks like cheap lasered side prints... I need something like it

>The last week i've started to use the Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL again
Would you sell it to me? How much would you ask for it?

They are SUPER cheap, but hey, they get the job done. Here ya go user: m.ebay.co.uk/itm/262943533520?_mwBanner=1

>decent PBT board for under $40
Ebin

fucking great. thanks user.

quick Q... what do they feel like? gritty? are they decently shaped? no badly cut off keys or deformations? any scratches on them?

What's the appeal of TKL keyboards?

The less keys you have the better programmer you are

They feel very smooth, a little slippy. I'm hoping after quite a bit of use this may change. As for condition, the caps were surprisingly well packaged with no deformations or scratches (perhaps I just got lucky though).

No problem man, glad I could help.

My favorite retards are people who bitch about 60% boards because of key combos like they type on a board with separate keys for lower and upper letters and symbols and all the ctrl alt and shift combos

Thanks user!
I was actually planning on these for ~$10 extra but now I don't know what to do.

Any advice from you or someone else?

In pic related are PBT cherry profile caps.

Bretty good. Nice Tok. What keycap set is that?

why does this need to be a general, or even a thread?

Tai-Hao lavender

You're right. 90% of the stuff posted here is chink shit, This dying general should be merger with /csg/

90% of everything you own is chink shit, fucktoilet

>why does this need to be a general, or even a thread?
Necause keyboards are actual technology. You used it to type that shitpost of yours, dipshit.

I know the pic in the op is a dumb meme, but I actully have a 170 Hz crt monitor that's using interlaced

Y does GMK trigger you fag/g/ots so much?

People are scared of shine

Upon closer inspection its closer to 20%
Not everyone is a neet like you

most posts do not discuss the actual keyboards you just jerk over how it looks or feels never how it actually works.

consumerism is the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Are you reading the same thread I am? Besides the three poorfags asking for chink shit almost all the other posts are discussing keyboards

What's the cheapest, most minimalist 104 key setup?

A used Logitech K120

That's what I took it as. If the caps don't actually loose legends then wtf is the problem?

yeah they are discussing prices and where to buy, not the technology behind them.

The sticky grimy feeling of the oils of your skin becoming a permanent part of your keycap

Would you like us to explain how they work to you to make you feel better?

lol literally the first couple of posts are talking about keyboard fabrication. Learn to read nigger

Your skin is sticky and grimy?

there is a limit to how much you can say which begs the question why this is a general

No, but your keycaps will become sticky and grimy

Dug up this gem while looking through some of my father's old stuff. From a tactile standpoint, it feels pretty good.

New stuff is coming out almost every day. Stop bumping this thread with your useless posts.

Nice. Those old ALPS SKFL switches were much better then those shitty cherry MY switches. Shame cherry was more popular.

Just wash your hands and don't get Cheeto fingers on your caps
>Does no one have a regular job that they use their MKB at?

That won't work ABS is ABS. You can use heavy duty grades that last longer, but they will always end up like after 6 months to a year

If you live in your filth and never wash your hands sure

I like the shine

Nah its just ABS
Its okay tho since its your money
GMK does last a lot longer because after 6 months my ABS keyscaps looked a lot worse then

I have had my shitty HP keyboard for years and it does not shine like that

And my IBM keyboard is 30 years old and still hasn't started to shine. Old HP keyboards had PBT keycaps which take much longer to shine

it is pretty new though, one of those you see in almost every computer lab.

If its the KB9965 then that has PBT keycaps

SK-2885

The left side is pretty funny. The Chad side is incredibly unfunny and over produced tryhard shit.

At least you didn't put that stupid wizard meme in your image.

>I have had my shitty HP keyboard for years and it does not shine like that
Thats because you dont use it much. You probably just scroll a lot, watch movies and consume content.
If you were banging on ABS keycaps for 8hrs every day, they'd look shiny after 6 months.

GMK or not, ABS is shit. And paying $180-200 for a set of ABS keycaps is downright moronic.

ABS is only shit if you don't like the shine fuckstain

you can not consume content, it is not tangible.

>he doesn't know

litterally nothing wrong with shine unless you have crippling autsim

>if you don't like the shine fuckstain
Dipshit, it destroys your keycaps. I can take off my 2 year odl caps right now and they look like new. I can get at least 70% of what I paid for them (probably more because it's a set that's sold out).
How much do you think you can get for your piece of shit worn out ABS caps? 10%?

miami blanks for alps when

>Dipshit, it destroys your keycaps.
explain

My keycaps aren't a fucking investment I bought them because I want to use them and I like seeing them show their use

He's not technically wrong, it is physical erosion. But it's not like you could ever disable the keyboard that way.

the texture may wear off but it's not like the double shot legends are going to disappear

>My keycaps aren't a fucking investment I bought them because I want to use them and I like seeing them show their use
Who cares? They are worthless now. After 6 months they start looking and feeling like shit. If you're a total moron and actually spend >$200 on GMK caps, it's like paying $1 for caps because they look like shit after 6 months. If you're OK with that and can afford >$400/year for $2 worth of resin, be my guest. And glossy caps feel like shit under your fingers.

>They are worthless now.
haha oh wow, he's retarded

I impulse purchased a Leopold FC 660C earlier today, did I do good or should I cancel my order before it ships?

You did good. Thats one of the endgame boards right there.

God bless. About how loud are the switches compared to browns?

lasted like, idk 8 months at work before the dust destroyed it

i give it like a 7/10

I gave up on the chad side cause I had already spent three hours on the virgin side. I may have autism, but I'm not a high functioning one. Maybe when I'm bored I'll fix it

Where the hell do you work? Also have you heard of canned air

so the dust just gets into the switches and scratches them to fuck
air wont help

>God bless. About how loud are the switches compared to browns?
Ehh... browns are bottom of the stack. Literal shit. Topre's at the top. You cannot do better. So you basically jumped over a ton of shit in between and ended at the best of the best.

There was a guy on a Facebook local buy and sell group who was selling 10 HP mechanical keyboards from the early 90s for 10 bucks each. They looked in great condition, like they'd been in storage for 20+ years. I kick myself every day for not grabbing them when I had the chance.

>And glossy caps feel like shit under your fingers.
I don't think so

I went with an RF 55g after reading many reviews which left me with the impression that the 55g was more strongly liked than the 45g.

I've had it for about two years now, and I have never really become totally accustomed to the stiffness. Last week I finally felt like I could afford another stupidly expensive keyboard, so I ordered a RF 45g. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm planning to take the 55g to my office since I find the stiffer keys do work well if used strictly for writing (basically emails and letters) as opposed to more general use.

I've also used MX Red, MX Brown, MX Blue and Blucking Spring boards over the years, along with a variety of membrane/rubber dome, and overall I still think Topre is the best.

if they're so great, then shine them all up, retard! why only have few shiny ones and rest textured?

shiny ones become sticky as fuck after a while. absolute garbage.

>sticky as fuck
clean your hands you disgusting fuck

For me, better desk ergonomics. I like to have my keyboard and mouse/mousepad pretty close together, so the numberpad gets in the way.

I did get a 60% as well for this reason, but ultimately found that anything smaller than TKL didn't give me any more benefit. I use the 60% as a travel keyboard instead now.

Why are you so upset about someone's choice in plastic button material?

Just use latex gloves that way they'll never shine

must be upset that some people have the financial comfort to spend $200 of a keyset

you forgot
>inb4 ms paint comic of guy eating premium bag of shit

guess i should have