He's only 47

why is he filming himself?

He's entertaining God

he's almost 50!

Terry rants about modern C++ and modern games:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOKAWLPw8HM

terry wants to go to war with canada :(

Good ol' Terry

Has anyone tried to give Terry the bogpill yet?

security is for spooge drinking faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=dgwxvO7MCHI#t=1m30s

god is perfectly just

>Rothschild

God is Perfectly Just

He gives me shivers down my spine.

Just by Terry's jaw, i think he took it.

Has anyone thought that the last sane man alive on Earth is a nearly 50 year old schizophrenic who wrote a meme OS?

youtube.com/watch?v=cnmfgX1AmIY

Good video especially these timestamps:

youtu.be/cnmfgX1AmIY?t=18m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=cnmfgX1AmIY&feature=youtu.be&t=8m10s

What do you people think about his HolyC?

it's amazing

>still drinking the pisswater

Where can I learn HolyC?

templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Doc/HolyC.html
templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Home/Web/SymsAlpha.html
archive.org/details/TerryADavisTempleOSYouTubeChannelArchive
archive.org/details/TerryDavisAltChannel

He's back!!!!!!!!!!

When did he leave?

files.catbox.moe/an5z0w.png

>oval-teen
Ovaltine. I will always be upset because of this.

my favorite terry pic, doggo is chill af

God indeed did say no networking; let the bloat OSes handle networks.

I wish there was a minimal x64 OS out there that I could build off of that included mouse drivers

Has there been any effort to deCIA linux, or any other kernel? How bad is it if everything unnecessary to initialize video and hard disk is ripped out?

wut

can someone give meTerry's email?

[email protected]

bumping for mr god who is perfectly just
what

Seeing that old Terry is back, he should do a video on how shit Windows is

the purpose of Internet Explorer is to download Firefox

Just use MINIX or BSD. I want to develop applications and I realize now that no good operating systems exist so I'm searching for a holy x64 multitasking OS with mouse support

Is that you Alec? Do you know if HolyC has function pointers? I'm trying to expose the UEFI api to the language directly by converting the headers to HolyC, but I can't find anything on function pointers. Could I just use U0 (which I am assuming means void pointer) as the basic type for all function pointers and then handle the argument translation in assembly directly?

templeos.org
The front page is back, no picture yet

That's a relief.

is Terrys code unironically good or are you just memeing?

It kinda sounds that its actually really good.

He wrote his own OS and compiler, it's great

TempleOS was made to be efficient and as simple as possible. He wrote everything from scratch over the course of a decade.

Is Terry really on his pills again? He seems to be deteriorating, drinking beer, screaming about Diana having orgasms from bbc. I think the internet has broken him.

He's a genius, albeit a tormented one

Transcribed for the hearing impaired:

we hate enemies of god doesn't mean we like muslims ok? there's something called a christian, ok! god said we are the roman empire muslims are the barbarians ok? lets just look at this shit. this is the new. just because. ok so lets look at this. you see that that? it's a cross, maybe its upside down right. right that's a cross, huh? templar fuck ya! templar its even better than navy seal! templar is even better than navy seal. fuck ya! and you get the delusional wife and shit or whatever and I don't know what that is and then there's this guy here and then you fight, you fight the sandniggers and the canadians we're busy with the canadians ok so lets be clear lets see what god says it gives "WooHoo game_changer a_flag_on_that_play slumin thats_just_wrong well_obviously pardon_the_french You_fix_it it's_my_world lighten_up awesome adjusted_for_inflation peace air_head little_buddy nut_job crash_and_burn ice_cream I_didn't_do_it envy in_other_words because_I_said_so Oh_Hell_No oh_come_on yuck not_good glam Yo whazza_matter_for_you phasors_on_stun I'm_God_and_you're_not money" you see the CIA has tricked everybody they said if you liked god you're a sandnigger the little motherfucker just did it again he fucking called me a muslim just because I hate enemies of god you fucking peace of shit that's why we're going to execute all the fucking cia niggers they started a war against fucking god they made god for pedohpiles and loser sandniggers they made god for loser sandniggers you're the fucking losers you're dead fucking cia we're going to fucking hunt the CIA and kill them

He can't teach his social services mandated psych doctor (((nigger))) what a random number is, as to prove mr. God.

wtf did he find out that she burns coal?

She be geddingit from big dick monkey nigguhs.

Its legitimately cool

Terry just shut up alright?

He's a competent programmer. TempleOS isn't the most amazing thing ever like some think but it's more than 99% of Sup Forums is capable off. Personally I think his compiler is the more impressive accomplishment.

I wish he would stop air drumming. The drumsticks were a mistake.

I think the company he worked for must have aided the development or something

it's dense and I find it difficult to read, but HolyC is pretty good. I'm a golang-faggot and I appreciate the complicity of his feature set.

*simplicity

CIA niggers got to me. I need the serum.

Wrong, he wrote all of it by himself. Fucking ticketmaster wouldn't be expending resources on a souped up C compiler or a souped up Commodore 64

How do I install temple OS in qemu?

I have an ISO , ubuntu 14.04

you should be able to just attach the iso and boot the VM. google how to attach an iso in qemu.

I installed native. Posting from Temple OS right now ;)

The estimated lifespan of millennials is 100

I'm stuck with a really indecisive client and this had really struck me in the right way.
Guess he can't have everything.

holy shit this guy is schizo as fuck

"god only wanted -128 to +127 so you can't make the death cry"

>click on 4th Terry video today
>finally think ive find one thats not 100% air drumming
>nope, its an air drumming video

He looks quite a bit older. Rough living, mental illness, and the Arizona sun take a toll.

he's not gonna be good for anything in ~10 years

qemu-system-x86_64 -boot d -cdrom TempleOS.ISO -m 512

doesn't work

I made a .gif, these are the heroes we needed, but didn't deserve.

kekd hard

This guy is a hero

Is this why Terry is trying so hard to be a nigger himself?

>is Terrys code unironically good or are you just memeing?
Code itself is good, some concepts are good (others are just crap). However, it's impressive that a barely functioning paranoid schizophrenic is able to pull it off.

If she makes black culture embrace pursuing education and career in science, I'm all for it.

Better than having black nignogs running around robbing each other and raping white people because they want to be the next Lil' Wayne.

no, keep them the fuck out. they're just going to end up as diversity hires that somebody who actually knows what the fuck they're doing is going to have to make up for.

link to the video?

Embrace the diversity user.

>When you're so wasted that you start air drumming to a documentary about partition:

youtu.be/0nHYCsJ7O0Q

He actually deleted her from his bookmarks.

He's done that before. He still emails her 40000x a day, his Sent mail was on the screen in a recent video

Terry's scripts for QEMU are here:

templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Home/Sup1/Sup1Bin/QEMU/

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1% of the roughly 10,000 people thath regularly come to Sup Forums are able to make a fully blown operating system with a graphical shell, flight simulator etc.
no

I thought Terry was more liked when he was off medication?

Look at these little geniuses.

whats terrys opinion of haskell

where's the video of terry yelling at his parents? It seems to be missing.

Hey, I remember there where some guides on how to set up TempleOS on templeos.org, but now that I have migrated to a 64bit system I find myself unable to locate the guides. Could someone point me where to finde them?
thanks

>doggo
Why is reddit sticking around for Terry vids? Wouldn't they get major downvotes for liking a bigot?

Terry made a tutorial on his old Youtube channel, it
can be found here:

archive.org/details/TerryADavisTempleOSYouTubeChannelArchive#

Look for video 513, that's the QEMU install tutorial

Well which isit, 513 or 327?

513, no idea why I saved it as 327