Western Europe

>Western Europe
more like Western Arabia HAHAAHAHAHA

inba butthurt westerners

Poland will fall as well, just as all others do.

yeah if you say so shitskin

It is inevitable.

Shouldn't you be blowing yourself up right about now Yusuf?

Ok let's talk about it, my Polish friend.

Yeah I was born in France, In a place supposedly riddled with muslim migrants.
Luckily enough, I was spared because I live in the countryside and we are still spared overall.
But for the people who are living in cities
It's true, and it sucks.

Most of us silently dislike them and their little abhorrent subculture.
They are a pain in the ass to live with for women and weak guys.
full grown men aren't that much bothered by them.

so the problem is inexistant for us mostly
However, I would never ever ever opt for a life in Poland over one in France

Sandniggers are a small price to pay honestly.
I only have one life to live, and I'll be dead before it completely turns to shit
so In the end, you get to laugh at us on a imageboard, but I get to enjoy a little more things in reality.

nice trips

HOWEVER

implying there is no beautiful countryside in Poland

implying countryside in Poland is undeveloped

>100+ of my countrymen were slaughtered by mudslimes in the middle of our capital but I still prefer to be a cuck in a dead inside country than a slavshit XDDDD

>Slavs

Almost as bad as dune coons desu famm

Arabs whiter than south europe*ns

>implying there is no beautiful countryside in Poland

Never implied this,
I know that your country is nice
but still, it kind of sucks, thats why you dont get any migrants

we are getting a fuckton of immigrants from Ukraine desu

shitskins not invited here, even if a lot of them would like to come here they probably wouldn't be allowed, our right wing would immediately sperg out

barely any muslims here

just africans

a lot of africans

>they probably wouldn't be allowed, our right wing would immediately sperg out

I respect you for that.
Hope you keep it that way.

you mean native portuguese?

it will be most likely kept that way

right wing is really strong in poland you could even say its dominant right now

and catholic church is still really strong here

>even if a lot of them would like to come here they probably wouldn't be allowed, our right wing would immediately sperg out
>he thinks his country, smack-bang in the middle of Europe, is immune to globalism

>>he thinks his country, smack-bang in the middle of Europe, is immune to globalism
>he thinks Poland=Western Europe and everything will go the same way here
>he thinks globalism = having 10% population Muslim
Also Poles literally will prefer to be less wealthy than to take in shitskins and "globalize".

>and catholic church is still really strong here

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen

I need to give you that the French churches are much better than ours

>Also Poles literally will prefer to be less wealthy than to take in shitskins and "globalize".
You don't get to choose. Do you think we were asked about whether hundreds of thousands of Muslims come here? or Poles?

No, we weren't. They came here because we are a wealthy country that offers a better quality of life and cheap labour benefits the corporations and offsets our low birth rate caused by feminism.

Your country is already showing the signs of following the same path.

Probably a lot more emptier than yours though.

They are becoming museum at this point

>Your country is already showing the signs of following the same path.
Dude there was a massive sperg out all over the country over taking in like 1 000 refugees. It won't happen in Poland.

>Also Poles literally will prefer to be less wealthy than to take in shitskins and "globalize".

That's what you think but the reality is people will sell themselves out.

russia is poor shithole yet we have bugzillions of churkas (they're not from russia but places like afganistan)

ITT: Western cucks thinking that everyone on Earth is as selfish, greedy and narrow minded as them and their countrymen

Still better than Afghanistan

Still economic migrants

You forgot Eastern Europeans thinking they're any better than Muslims.

Dirty sex trafficking, drug dealing, thieving subhumans.

t. abdullah muhammadi

You don't understand globalism

The reason your country hasn't been flooded with economic migrants is because it's not a wealthy country

nope, you are the one who doesn't understand a shit

you just presume everyone will get as cucked as you because you still perceive your country and whole of the Western Europe as of some top tier masterrace region

Japan is relatively wealthy and still didn't get flooded with migrants, I know it's not as rich as Western Europe but as I said, Poles will prefer to be somehow less rich than being murdered on their own streets by some foreigners

>Still better than Afghanistan
not much better

>Still economic migrants
we have local unemployment, but they don't hire slavshits at all, only shitskins

>Japan is relatively wealthy and still didn't get flooded with migrants

It's going downhill and their social systems are heavily stressed with the massive amount of elderly alongside the whole fact that the number of people paying into the system is dropping heavily over time and it's industries are facing heavy competition form other Asian nations

Japan still suffers from the cancers of economic success, such as feminism, and their birth rate is rapidly declining...

Poland is following a similar route.

ITT: another Pooland butthurt.
Russians are delusional but at least they know their place is shithole. Can't Pooland realize that their place is a shithole then talk?

>westerners UNIRONICALLY believe you can't build a succesful, wealthy and sustainable country without accepting hundreds of literal terrorists and hundreds of thousands culturally hostile foreigners
you are cucked beyond everything

no way to save you anymore

Why bother?

You'll just shoot yourselves to death eventually, Amerifat.

>Polish

>Insulting someone else for being non-white.

hm...

Globalism does not care what you think

Your governments will sell you out

>Globalism does not care what you think
>muh globalism boogeyman
it was just you and your cucked society which lead to this, stop making up excuses, just take your responsibility
>Your governments will sell you out
then it will be deposed, we don't lack balls like you do

You are delusional to think your country is immune to leftism, especially when you have a female electorate

Be honest and compare your country to what it was 10 years ago in terms of family values

Sit poolside and enjoy the decline

The west is cucked, yes. But everywhere else is a shithole. I reckon a better model is being conservative, but people are too liberal and decadent to care what's going on

France is better than Poland even with snackbars roaming the streets

>I was spared because I live in the countryside and we are still spared overall. But for the people who are living in cities, it's true, and it sucks.
Couldn't have put it better

Also, beautiful pic, François

no it's not dont lie
france is a poor dirty ghetto
it's dangerous it's ugly
it's getting poorer everyday

in 10 years we will probably all be dead