Australia has some really interesting history once you delve further into it...

Australia has some really interesting history once you delve further into it. On the outside it is just convicts being sent here but if you look further these convicts were eventually given freedom and they were the very people that started this nation, got careers in Australia some of them were very smart. Their stories are very interesting instead we're diluted by aboriginals everywhere in history in High School that is all we're ever taught about how we "genocided" the abos I'm fucking sick of it Australia has a rich history and the kids of tomorrow deserve to be taught about it.

lmfao who cares

>Australia has a rich history
examples?

>read about Australia
>find out that they lost a prime minister like a set of car keys

Where did he go?

>australia has a rich history and we're being brainwashed by abos who want to repress us
is this what they teach in schools

The only non-convicts Australians figures that I know of are the Robinson Family and Captain Hook.

WE WUZ SETTLERS N SHIEET

you more or less did genocide them. One of the best attempts at human genocide in history actually

Emu war

strangely good post

When the Dutch first explored Australia Janszoon wrote in his journal that it was a FUCKING wasteland. They made contact with the aboriginals and that escalated very quickly into a full blown conflict. After that it it took about 150 years until the Brits thought it was a good idea to take a look at it again.

Really interesting history

You're just butthurt that the Dutch didn't settle it you would have failed with Australia anyway you would have let abos overrun you eventually kek.

The Dutch only traded. We had no muh empire culture.
Why the fuck would you want to built a trade post if there are only people who eat worms that they pull out of the ground.

prove it, leftie.
>inb4 rabbit proof fence film. It's full of historical inaccuracies, it may as well be fiction.

>Why the fuck would you want to built a trade post if there are only people who eat worms that they pull out of the ground.

It's shit.

>Australia
>history
wew

sez canada

kek

And why did they do that? What was so important for the Dutch to take it?

Tell me the top 3 interesting things about Australias history that we wouldn't know about.

The only one I know is that your capital was designed by an American.

>comparing 1600s Indonesia to 1600s Australia
Are you literally unironically retarded phampham, Indonesia had everything.

See

Gold Rush / Ned Kelly
Colonial Expansion
World Wars

A lot is the small history, like how towns grew and the things that shaped them.
For instance, Victoria was basically built from gold mining money.