Which of these Mediterranean EU countries do you like more? Which one would you prefer to live in?

Which of these Mediterranean EU countries do you like more? Which one would you prefer to live in?

>portugal
>mediterranean

>portugal
>mediterranean

Stupid American

>portugal
>mediterranean

I always thought of Portugal that way. Is it really not in any sense?

It doesn't have an opening to the Mediterranean Sea so no

Okay.

when people refer to a country as Mediterranean its more of a culture thing than geography

We've always had Mediterranean culture and, more importantly, Mediterranean cuisine. We developed a lot through Trade, since the mediterranean routes also extended to our slice of Atlantic.

We make some of the best Olive Oil and Wine and our Bread is great. We eat tones of sardines and soup as well.

We are also black-haired manlets with big noses and good airlines, so in some ways we're more "Mediterranean" than the Mediterranean Slavic countries.

I guess you could look at it like that. To answer op I think Portugal is better because I couldn't even get proper WiFi in Greece

Greeks are really lovely people. I met them there, in Greece, because we have almost zero greek immigrants (well, except adele exarchopoulos, from that lez flick).
On the contrary, we have tons of portuguese immigrants, so we tend to despise them a little, they mostly work construction.

We also used to own Ceuta, so we kind of held the western gate to it.

spain is probably the best IMO. same weather,better economy (still shit but better than ours kek)

funny how brexit actually gave worldwide publicity to the EU.

w-what about Texit, ameribros?

Portugal hands down.

Anyone picking Greece is being bamboozled by memes, Greece is literally another shithole that'll reminder you of ankara.

>muh hand picked white houses near the rocky beaches

cool story bro

Portugal ofc

I know both options are pretty shit, but cheers.

Funny, isn't it?

Aren't all beaches private in Greece? I think I read that somewhere.

Portugal is objectively better outside of history.

It's culturally mediterranean, as much as Spain. Just not geographically.

Use South European to avoid being mocked next time. You're american, you can't afford a single small mistake.

nope..even in the private beaches you have access just not their umbrellas and stuff (duh)

There are always rumors that we are selling whole islands,beaches, Acropolis and here we just laugh with this shit.

>nope..even in the private beaches you have access just not their umbrellas and stuff (duh)
same thing as here, then. I always thought it was odd of a government to sell beaches, but I rolled with it.

Albania