RYZEN
Y
Z
E
N

Them gigs.

>An actual DCI 4K screen

How many kidneys did that cost you?

Digital hoarding is still hoarding. Control your mental illness.

It's just an LG TV I got it for $500

>all those externals

Disgusting, just build a fucking NAS already.

>5 monitors
>18 HDDs

what do you do with that setup?

I thought my setup was unnecessary and stupid and then I saw OP's

>tfw living in the southernmost city
feels good
jk it's a shithole

Hacking

This is just a gaming rig inside a node 202. 4.4Ghz OC looking for a i7 to upgrade to. Eventually once a small form factor card with 1080ti performance is out I'd like to upgrade to that as well.

Probably not the best place to ask this, but iIs my CPU at risk? I didn't know about this when I built it a year and a half ago, but apparently skylake processors only support 1.35 voltage RAM and I went for a cheaper motherboard that doesn't support DDR4 and my DDR3 RAM is 1.5 volts. I'm only recently finding out this might be a bad thing.

Note: Video card is a really old one I had laying around that is there because my proper one is currently RMA for repairs.

>botnet 10
Hello, le reddit

Nothing wrong with using it for a gaming only PC. I hope it's the case for most people. That PC is nothing but vidya and using the net for updates and mods. Nothing else. I have a general use PC with Linux for literally everything else like general web browsing and office work.

tips fedora

>windows
>le reddit
Ummm, sweetie

>mac os x
hello mr normalfag

r8 my autism lads.

not sure what to do now when amd released their shitty vega cards

wait for benchmarks
if vega will still be this bad, get a 1080 if you find it somewhere below $500

i'm probably gonna buy the vega 64 with a 4k monitor, that has 40-60hz freesync (LG 27UD58-B). I don't care that much about running everything on ultra, but it looks like only a 25-35% improvement over my fury.

I'll upgrade to Ryzen next year. Maybe.