What programming language should I start off with? I want to program applications for mobile devices and websites...

What programming language should I start off with? I want to program applications for mobile devices and websites. Just asking for your opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scratch_(programming_language)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Game Maker

Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Javascript

Scratch

JavaScript if you want to actually make shit that works, looks good by most modern standards, and runs cross-platform.

With JS, you can write apps for most mobile platforms and create websites and shit.

Or you could start with x86 Assembly if you want Sup Forums autism points.

HTML, CSS and javascript.

Enjoy changing your workflow every week when some faggot comes up with a new js framework

Game Maker, ClickTeam Fusion 2.5, JS, and Scratch

> Bloated deploy
> Shit performance
> Download tons of "libraries" to make anything nearly usable.
> Node everywhere

No, thank you.

Alright, then what do you recommend for OP?

He/she states that they want to learn a (read: one) programming language to start off with (meaning OP has no experience programming). OP wants to make mobile apps and websites. So we have:

>a single language
>for a complete noob
>extensive online support is a must because noob
>can be used to write apps
>can be used to write websites

JavaScript is objectively the best choice within the aforementioned criteria, user.

>applications for mobile devices and websites
>back-end
Go (Golang)

>front-end
JavaScript and Vue.js or React.

Which is a sad state of affairs, really.

Java or Kotlin

I completely agree.

Java

Brainfuck on gentoo

Why is she suddenly famous on Sup Forums

Because she looks like a slutty, smoking Dove Cameron to me. That's why. At least from that angle.

There was a thread where someone posted her pic. OP would post his responses with pics of her. It was a good discussion that got totally derailed with people asking about her. OP finally gave in and posted her instagram.

I don't see what the fuss is about, she looks like a peasant when she ain't wearing makeup.

See through the lies of the Jedi fellow Sup Forumstards.

>mobile
Swift.
There's a free ebook now that takes you from a complete novice who's never programmed all the way up to an intermediate level.

You should start from killing yourself, stupid weeb.

Just because one fag keep posting her doesn't mean shes famous

If by mobile you mean iOS

If by mobile you mean Android

I'm afraid there's not much else available for multi-platform mobile other than JavaScript, I mean, TypeScript, via Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap, Monaca or whatever other shitty Node.js "framework/toolkit" that does exactly the same job as all others.

Django and Python3

Unironically C

Any programmer who can't write competent C is worthless.

But this is just another way of saying you should have a working understanding computer architecture.

Scratch. Then once you're able to do things with it, move on to something else to develop your mobile apps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scratch_(programming_language)

>there's not much else available for multi-platform mobile other than JavaScript, I mean, TypeScript, via Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap, Monaca or whatever other shitty Node.js "framework/toolkit" that does exactly the same job as all others.
There's Delphi :^)