Chair general

I need a new computer chair
My budget is $150, preferably cheaper though
Pic related is what I found today in walmart, is it worth it? Anything better?

The one in OP pic is $139+tax in walmart

>Anything better?
you really don't think there is anything better than a walmart chair?

I'm sure there is, that's why I'm asking for advice.
What do you sit on?

Do you have some specific medical reason that you need a chair? If you're not sitting for more than a three hours, a regular chair will be fine. If you're sitting for 5+ hours a day, get a treadmill instead since they cost the same as a good chair but will prevent you from getting sitting disease.

Used Aeron from Craigslist. You can pick one up for 150-200 dollars.

that chair is worth $35 max don't pay that much for garbage.

go buy one at costco

I have this. It's shit. Don't buy it.

that chair is 70$ in my country

They have these in the office where I work, they're really bad and feel cheap as hell I advise against dropping over 100 dollars on it

Got the serta for 100 at Sam's club. It's okay. Doesn't get good until the $200-300 range.

That one fucked up my neck OP. I recommend getting a chair that doesn't extend all the way up your neck.

Just go around and sit in them and make sure you get good lumbar support that fits you or is adjustable. Those fake leather ones are the worst for posture and flatten fast get the ergonomic office style ones with a thick bottom and various options. Each store has a few that they rotate on sales. Steelcase Leap is best high end non meme chair.

Hyken from Staples don't give into the assembly or protection

Yeah, just remove the headrest.

I have that chair, wish it didn't have arm rests tho

My previous one ripped beyond what duct tape could fix. I'm currently sitting on a plastic lawn chair, so that's not gonna cut it long term

>2017
>having chair

beats squatting all day, slav

Fuck you IT-guy and fuck your dead wife or whoever you killed

Are those not screws on the the side of them? I removed mine because they were too high to fit under my desk.

Arm chair general

I started getting back problems, and i'm now sitting on a yoga ball. In case you were wondering, it can support up to 150kg.
Feels good man.

*bounces behind you*

I'm 450 pounds and break the cheap Walmart chairs. They're not made for fat people who eat a gallon of Blue Bell ice cream and cookie brownies for dinner.

No cheesewheel? FUCKING LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!

>Used Aeron from Craigslist
I have been looking for one from there for months, and its always the same 3-4 people shilling for their business. I have seen liketwo come up from regular people and they all wanted $350+ for them. I hate it.

HermanMiller

you can usually find recliners for 150 online