Can we introduce African animals like elephants, lions to the Australian desert?

Can we introduce African animals like elephants, lions to the Australian desert?

This is actually a good idea, maybe.

The emus would murder them all

Could work. Bring a few endangered elephants in and drop them in a strategic position in the outback near resources and have a science team monitor them at all times.

Elephants have a deep intuition of their home environment and where to migrate to, so throwing them into a completely new environment could have negative effects on them.

Theres no fukken water cunt

And before you start, i mean that theres even less here and fuck all vegetation.

after the ice caps melt, the australian desert will become a jungle paradise tho. right guys?

I don't know.

Can you introduce Australian animals like Abbos to the African desert?

There aren't any in North Africa, which is a desert. So I doubt they'd adapt to to ours

>they immediatly die from spider bites

bad idea.

Because Australia isn't terrifying enough.

which crimes did they commit?

They didn't stampede enough niggers.

Rewilding in Australia has a bigger focus on the Holocene period (reintroducing carnivorous marsupials to the mainland) so they can knock cats and foxes around.

That's why they're trying to bring back quolls and a proposal for Tassie Devils to come back to the mainland.

>proposal for Tassie Devils to come back to the mainland

I like this

It might save the species as well if they get a stable population over here without the contagious cancer.

The Tasmanian environment minister doesn't want to let them go because he thinks it will be bad for tourism.

What kind of dumbfuck doesn't understand not to mess with an ecosystem, especially Australias

They introduced camels and now we have too many so we actually sell them to the middle east

>Lets create another invasive species in australia
Last hundred times it was entertaining. Lets do it.

Dig them a Nile

NONONONONO FUCKING AUSTRALIA WHAT in the FUCKING WORLD ARE YOU THINKING

LOOOOOOK AT YOUR CAMEL PROBLEM Y O U R O W N PROBLEM

No, fuck that. Reintroduce Elephants to the USA where they could be introduced into the warmer south. America has the resources to protect them and elephants wouldn't be as out of place here as they would be in Australia.

There are more Bactrian Camels in Australia then there are in Asia. They are native to Asia. Think about that.

How much of a problem are camels in Australia?
If they are so abundant like Kangaroos why not just kill them for meat or maybe try to unferalise them by raising the feral camel babies as domesticated ones?