Europeans get free education, and in some cases they even get paid to attend school

>Europeans get free education, and in some cases they even get paid to attend school
>Europeans also have well defined paths to apprenticeship compared to North America where it's based on cronyism
>there are Europeans here who don't have degrees or are working in the trades

What the FUCK is your excuse?

Are you the same Canadian NEET who makes all of these goddamn threads?

don't worry the trickle down college education will come :)))

I just farted and shit my pants.

>undervaluing education
>requiring BA to run a gas pump
>letting a bunch of retards into the universities and then claiming opposing their idiotic social moronicism is being 'anti intellectual'

Thanks a lot nobody in particular.

t. somebody who never got a degree or went through the modern postsecondary education system

keep reading brietbart tho

Starting in two months. Been saving up money past two years, thats my excuse

>Europeans also have well defined paths to apprenticeship

That's not strictly true, you still have to know somebody in the trade to get onto an apprenticeship and it also means they legally don't have to pay you minimum wage despite the fact you could basically be working full time.

>Europeans get free cultural marxism brainwashing
Fixed.

yes
because educating society is a bad thing
glad you caught that mistake, else we might be living in some kind of informed hellhole

College doesn't gaurantee you to be an educated individual.

University should only for the top 25% or less of a country's youth in terms of intellectual potential.

Making people pay for university degrees when they will just end up as receptionists in hotels is a waist of time and money. An inefficient economy.

There should be a set of schools just for vocational training that is still aspirational.

>working in the trades

that's the best solution if you don't want to lose time studying desu

You still have to do studying and training.

>this is unironically what many people here believe

not going to college guarantees you won't be as educated as people who do

Just more spread out though.

Yeah but you don't go out of the education system at 25

>there are Europeans here who don't have degrees or are working in the trades

Yeah let's have immigrants do all manual labour and service shit in shops, what a good idea.

*at least

I'm schizophrenic desu so its very difficult for me to pay attention

Trade schools are great but like uni there's a catch.

There obviously the better trade schools but they aren't name brand infamous like the top tier unis and more industry know how. You need a great apprenticeship and connections. Jobs highly vary by location and you may either need to change what you study in or move (hell some places you need to go their to get a job in your trade). I know a wielder who couldn't find a job because all the wielding jobs in his home town and in Ottawa are taken up by older workers and they all require 5 years.

Also wages and workers rights in the location. People say trade schools are completely different than unis but they are just the same shit but different assholes.

>Europeans get free education, and in some cases they even get paid to attend school

This has inflated the value of a degree though.
When everyone has a degree you get strange looks when you don't even though the vast majority of jobs do not require a degree especially a master's degree.

I honestly think economies would be much much better if we stopped this college nonsense and companies just educated and trained their new workers themselves for a few months straight after HS.

Consider investing in diapers.