youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

/brit/ is /cum/ clay now

Second for daddy usa

Lads

I've come to realise that many Brits who use extra flags aren't happy with the inclusion of coats of arms of councils on a white background. There's a very divided opinion on the inclusion of historical flags so I'll keep to one issue for now.

Let me emphasise firstly that CoAs/logos on white backgrounds have always been allowed in the extension.
Furthermore, it was not me who came up with the idea for British sub-county flags, but two anons from Guildford and Olathe. Pic related.

So it's clear that some Brits clearly want this and some don't. Not sure how I'm supposed to placate everyone.

INDEPENDENCE

dog bless

Welp i'm third, sorry dad

AND THE SHOT HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD
WAS THE START OF THE REVOLUTION
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4

A M E R I C A

Non y*nk edition

Post in the non-yank edition.

delete this

lads

*raises paw*
Um delet this please

what

The 4th of July. Don't be a cunt.

HAPPY BURGERS DAY

You know you would though, odd as it is.

first for maizie

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

I wish you painful and long life in your niggerized shithole, you piece of shit scum

U S A U S A U S A
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

our niggers are still better off than you

also "you're welcome" for bringing down the soviet union would be nice

>our niggers are still better off than you

Sure thing, murrican low life. That's why they must kill, rob and sell drugs to survive in your shithole :D

when's our independence day?

/lat/ died
what's happen here?

Freedom

happy indepentents day

keep your hatespeech out of our campus

There is some serious lack of freedom here

happy birthday cunts. i've come to see your independence as a positive thing. we learnt from it and went on to have solid, constructive relations with our future colonies, resulting in the creation of some of the finest nations on earth. so happiness and love all round.

When is American independent day?

That's tommorrow you fags.

Sorry just I googled.

ebun

240 years ago, America is still young country.

You gained independence from the EU in this year.