youtube.com/watch?v=1R5edp_zhf8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A
FUCKING
DENTIST
you cant make this shit up

>success

What success? Crashing the pound with no survivors?

FREEDOM

Lads

I've come to realise that many Brits who use extra flags aren't happy with the inclusion of coats of arms of councils on a white background. There's a very divided opinion on the inclusion of historical flags so I'll keep to one issue for now.

Let me emphasise firstly that CoAs/logos on white backgrounds have always been allowed in the extension.

Furthermore, it was not me who came up with the idea for British sub-county flags, but two anons from Guildford and Olathe. Pic related. Not sure why I'm being slandered just because I'm redoing many of the county division flags.

So it's clear that some Brits clearly want this and some don't. Not sure how I'm supposed to placate everyone.

ACTUAL THREAD

ACTUAL THREAD

ACTUAL THREAD

>Weak pound leads to more investment
>At the same time the Chancellor announces Britain is cutting it's corporation tax to the lowest of any major economy bringing in even more investment

fite me limey, I'll go Green Mountain Boys on your ass

Might pop off to bed, quite tired

>A

I think you mean
>THE

fingered a chick's asshole the other night

was soft and squishy

AND THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

>have you anything to declare

ACTUAL THREAD

ACTUAL THREAD

ACTUAL THREAD

ACTUAL THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ikO6LMxF4

Are you the lad that made extra flags?

Reminder that Yanks are so unbearable they can't even have their own general as they get too pissed off with each other as it devolves into inter-state rivalries

FOYs

What's everyone having or breakfast?

Me on the right

>talks shit about /cum/
>has obviously never been in /cum/

why would we post in that wank thread

THE VILLAGE DENTIST AND A PART TIME MOVIE DIRECTOR

your general is objectively the worst on Sup Forums. There was a thread the other day where everyone agreed that /cum/ is by far the worst.

Birthday today.

GETTING FUCKING BLINDO ON A MONDAY COS I'M SCUM!!!!! GOD BLESS THE DOLE!!!

>a weak currency will leave no survivors

So everyone in Britain is dead after 2009 then right and there has never been a worse time to be alive and we should all just give up our freedom so we don't have to deal with that again?

>i'm mad about the integrity of my general because mudslimes are destroying my country and /brit/ is the last bastion of classic British culture available to me

I N D E P E N D E N C E

>Not realizing this is actually the yank thread
wew lad

Because it's Freedom Day limey.

I'm just an admin. Added the flags made by other anons and in some cases added my own and now every Brit is blaming me for being a shit admin and coming up with a new system when icons on a white background have been accepted from long before I started making flags in March.

I'm not taking about /cum/ I'm talking about the very short lived /USA/

/cum/ literally proves my point, Americans don't have their own general they share one with Canadians and Mexicans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

>he needs to pay tax on lottery winnings

ahh yes very free indeed

>shit spewing shit

No I just want to not have it shit up by boring twats like you who spam the same boring shite over and over in an attempt to cover up for his shit life and seem interesting

Quite glad the Americans had their little revolution, because otherwise we wouldn't have focused on Asia and the rest of the world as much and that's where we got most of our wealth.

So thanks yanks (especially France) for letting us become the greatest empire to have ever existed.

You share with Ausfags and Irefags. Might as well rename the general you headstrong assclown

>not allowed to walk down the street drinking a beer
very free

feel bad for the regular yanks who post in /brit/ today.

First work day of my life in 45 minutes lads

Fuck em lad the coat of arms is fine. I do n't even think my county back home has a designated flag (Denbighshire) so I can't imagine what else it would be. They can always not use the extension to show regions that far down.

If America is so free and democratic why do you have some convoluted system of representative democratic where some people's votes count for more than others

We've had two national referendums recently, if you're so free why don't you have any?

>Implying first world

I mean it's like you didn't expect this to happen. Just fucking take a break from the computer for a few hours, you could probably use a step outside your mum's basement

Thanks, Abdul.

>we wouldn't have focused on Asia
Because you couldn't cut in Europe.

>crashing our economy with no survivors

>A
>FUCKING
>KEKSTAMP

>Never been to Las Vegas

what exactly makes yanks such insufferable attention seeking twats

Good luck, knock 'em dead, champ

WE'RE GONNA NEED A MONTAGE!

HIDE AMERICAN THREADS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO AMERICAN POSTERS

Their smug self-important attitude is impenetrable today. Just ignore and carry on with your lives. Do not engage and they will get bored.

>some votes count more
That's only for democratic primaries

and superdelegates are stupid af tbqh

Nobody really cares if Americans have their drunken freedom day but hijacking threads cause muh freedom and expecting /brit/ to migrate to it is a bit silly.

They're acting like those 9 year old girls who won't stop talking about how it's their Birthday and you have to be so nice to them.

>FTSE 100 at highest point of the year
>12+ countries leaders have expressed interest in a trade deal

Or how about you fuck off outside on your "special day"

>what my hugbox circlejerk said is FACT

lads could you IMAGINE living in a country where only 60% of the population is white?

neither could I.

My statement about the empire is true though, we spent a lot of our attention on America, but wealth could be exploited and gained easier elsewhere.

We need some positive energy in this thread guys.

~~~~+~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~

That's right. Allow the asspain to flow.

Jokes on you, my name is Mohamed Jabar al-Brittany :^)

Ignore that faggot John Green.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJsNiZDS4Ps

In celebration of independence all Yanks must watch this

youtu.be/ML3qYHWRIZk

O SAY CAN YOU SEE?

getting 60% on an exam and saying you did well is the same as yanks saying america is a white country.

>"why don't you go celebrate outside at 1:20 A.M."

KEK

British """""scheduling"""""

Why couldn't you have thrown the match to Iceland like we did. This was supposed to be a fairytale year

New 4th of July themed /brit/ thread

There's 200 million white Americans, Aussies however don't count as humans. Your mostly Lebs after all.

Why? Why have a war and weaken and hinder your growing empire with a pointless war that has little to no realistic pay off. Easier to enslave natives fight back European influence here and there and get loaded, like all the big empires did.

Americans literally count all Arabs as white lmfao look at your census

vocaroo.com/i/s11dXaBSL3Wj

>this is what Ackmed thinks

>We fought for moral reasons

I can't think of one single time America fought a war for moral reasons.

HIDE AMERICAN THREADS

IGNORE AMERICAN POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO AMERICAN POSTERS

They cannot be reasoned with today, arguing is pointless. Do not engage and just post around them until they go to their neighbour's freedom barbecue.

me shouting nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1R5edp_zhf8

ahh yes those glorious "white" americans

I didn't even mention Australia mate

This pastbin info doesn't explain why the canadians didn't leave. Why did the leafs stay?

All I see are Australians.

>have to travel all the way across the country just to drink a beer in public
>free

sorry about the redditors

Fucks wrong with the yanks celebrating?
Fair play.

>american comebacks

literally kevin james tier you tubby cunt. Off yourself.

"Can't Believe I Lost Muh Star Child"-tier damage control

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Anyone?

How's it hanging lads?

All I see are Australians.

I don't bloody know, m8, I don't even like foot...errr, soccer

>White arab
>White hispanic
>White african
>White caribbean

You're 50% white at best. The only things America does well at are blind confidence, waging wars for Jewish Bankers, putting it's "free" people in Jail and male genital mutilation.

i know you're a /brit/ loyalist lad don't worry.

>like we did

fucking watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=1R5edp_zhf8

You didnt really ask a question lad.

Do you want to remove them, or replace them?

There is literally no need to remove them because they aren't mandatory to use, you can save your region at any level, country, country, city etc so if you don't like them don't use them.

If you want to replace them then with what?

Yep. They really need that lesson in humility.

>America takes in a million Arab and syrian refugees
>Country gets """""whiter"""""

Kekking hell

>white ********************Australian**************** attempt at bantz