Bras

Are bras really needed for women? Do they really support breasts or are they just another consumer good that are marketed to women so Jews in the clothing business can make a profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_WLRkAzeJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdr0LAgFc18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess if you have huge hanging sacks they're good. Also they're good when you're exercising so those funbags don't fly all over the place. But if you have small tiddies I don't know if there's any reason to use them.

They make them look better

Why do women look better in bras and panties than naked ?

They hide nipples for small breasted women which is why they use them.

Because it gives free reign to your imagination.

That inspires imagination.

Clothes add color and definition. The nude human body is quite bland to look at.

You never seen a national geographic? Gravity does mean shit to 'em

an Ausfag doesn't shitpost for once

This is why I love swimsuit heaven

But women have worn forms of chest support since antiquity.

do you need boxers?

Yes.

Depends on the size of jugs. If they're small and perky, they won't sag even if you never touch a bra - on the contrary, gravity gives them a small constant pull, which means the top part of the boobulars gets tighter and it makes them even more perky.

If you have huge tits however, you need bras because gravity will make them sag, and skin tissue isn't strong enough to hold those melons in place for all those years.

During sports however you will always need a bra, because running will hurt your tits. This is why women aren't naturally meant to do sports in general, and why men were always the hunters who chased after rabbits and shit.

I think women are largely self-conscious of their nipples poking through clothing and their breasts looking unflattering in clothes without a bra

>hunters who chased after rabbits

As someone who has tried chasing rabbits, you're full of shit.

>has absolutely no idea what bras even do

>blaming jews for random shit

yep this is a very Sup Forums post thank you

I wear bra and i am man. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_WLRkAzeJs

no, I'm sorry

It's for support. I imagine it's not very comfortable to run in boxers?

Expensive bras like from Victoria Secret runs up to $50 a pair. Fucking Jews.

they hide your nipples no matter what your tit size are, and they make it so saggy tiddies don't sag, there're definite uses for them

a manzier

Actually sagging has mostly to do with inadequate protein which causes the connective tissue in the breast to deteriorate. It was noted that Amazon tribes did not have saggy tits while Africans did because of dietary differences. Noting that in both cases, women went topless all the time.

When my mom was a kid in the 70s, old immigrant women didn't wear bras and they were grossly saggy. She said the young chicks used to make fun of them.

Gross

See, I used to think so too, but one day I started fantasizing about big breasts with shapely nipples, and vaginas with perfectly shaped vulvas. I now can see the light of nudity, and I pity those who need clothes to see the beauty of the female form.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdr0LAgFc18

Surely it's going to depend on the size too. If the breasts are large, there's only so much protein will help against gravity.

Bras are actually pretty bad for boobs.

>$50
>expensive
How's lowlife working out for you?

I like bras desu