I have vital information that could lead to Hillary Rodham Clinton being indicted and arrested...

I have vital information that could lead to Hillary Rodham Clinton being indicted and arrested. How do I doxx her without doxing me self?
Here are my options.
>protonmail, google, yahoo, msoft
Jews that will sell your data at the first sign of complications
>cocks.li
Retard weebos, in cant stake my freedom on this NEET run email provider
>gnu-pg
Encryption is a meme peddled by schlomo who has the master private keys to all encryption standards
>snail mail
Will be compromised by land police

Help me /g. Help me put crooked Hilary in jail

Sup Forums is your best bet

>sent from an iPhone
Cops are on the way

>How do I doxx her

>Hilary
>Clinton
>arrested
OP lock your doors load hentaihaven.org and fap to loli. This will be your last. The FBI Jew is coming for you.

>>>/out
Hiro is selling data to a Malaysian data analytics company. No way.
I'm using a drug-dealer Nokia phone. Totally untraceable
Yes Hilary must pay for her crimes

Please be seated, a failed robbery has been dispatched to your house.

stop Sup Forumsluting other boards you alt-reich piece of shit

Make a fake Facebook account from public wifi using live linux, then send the data.

send it to wikileaks. cleartext should be fine, if you can't trust Julian Assange, who can you trust?

Use tor w/ cockli, use pgp w/ tails or OpenBSD. If possible, encode your emails with a one time pad and have a method of physically transferring the key to the correspondent you're communicating with.

>Encryption is a meme peddled by schlomo who has the master private keys to all encryption standards
If that's true, than all websites that use SSL are broken, and you're pretty much left up to regular cloak and dagger tactics.

Look into one time pads, that's the most secure method of cryptography to date, hands down. (Albeit cumbersome.)

send with any email provider you can access through tor
be careful of time correlation, don't be the only asshole in your area accessing tor at the moment your email is sent

>I'm using a drug-dealer Nokia phone. Totally untraceable
How naïve

>>cocks.li
>Retard weebos, in cant stake my freedom on this NEET run email provider
good don't fuck it for the rest of us again
>>gnu-pg
>Encryption is a meme peddled by schlomo who has the master private keys to all encryption standards
>souce: user's ass

>her crimes
what crimes?

Just post it here mate and we'll all call it fake and gay like the Australian intelligence leaks ages ago

>what crimes
GET OUT

all of them

>>gnu-pg
?

Cable News Network

No.

you can fuck off right back to where you belong

Hillary will never be arrested no matter what she does.

no u

imagine if you had to hear her laughter... for 4 years

Die commie/lefty human waste

Mega. Because Kim Dotcom is the nemesis of HRC.

>buy basball cap and clothes you would never wear
>go to a different town
>buy new (!) usb stick, pay with cash
>go to internet cafe, make a text file of all bigger news papers and anonymous boards
>go to another town
>sit in shady public internet cafe run by some indian dude
>put in the USB stick
>use anonymous mail (i.e. 10 minute mail)
>send mail with attached documents to recipients (just copy and paste from the prepared list)
>destroy USB afterwards
>change your clothes
>do not pay with credit card anywhere
>beware of cameras and satelite pictures

Make them public on the internet, that's the only real choice for you. Otherwise, you'll be raided/hacked and all will be lost.

Don't trust Wikileaks either. Just make a pastebin/torrent/mega and post it there, the sheer amount of autism will keep your infos alive and spread to the world.

>Won't use open source encryption because "da joos"
>Thinks he can get Killary arrested
Pick one

Well first, stop roleplaying. Then, fuck off to your containment board. After that, kill yourself.

Hillary Clinton never committed any crimes. Your allegations are false.

LEAVE CLINTON ALONE!

rip OP

If this post was real you would have dun goofed already.

>open source encryption
L M A O

>muh safe space
This ain't Berkeley faggot

get riched, faggot

>without doxing me self?
You just did, retard.

thread made me think of this one

thanks for laugh, OP