Why South Africa plays in the European Championship?

Why South Africa plays in the European Championship?

How do white men even compete?

Idk

>tfw a majority of French people would call you a "dirty racist/fascist" for this

Bloody hell, is that the French football team?

WHITE MEN BTFO HAHAHAHA

most of the French call the Spaniards, Africans. No racism between niggas

Just look at yours

>Litteraly Shitskin

at least ours represent our country pretty well

Lol

I'm not saying that be black is bad, I say it is bad thing to say "I am 100% European and Spain or Portugal are African" When the percentage of black people or Arabic in their country is 20 times higher (France, England, the United States .. .)

Can somebody explain why Forster and Sturridge have the same portrait?

arr rook same

Griezmann is not a shitskin, it's an Alsatian.

>sees the British flag
>thinks of England

Obsessed.

we wuz clone troopers n shit

Salty Spain. We still have colonies and we put them to go use.

Because it is. All of them are french.

oi oi shit nigga we wuz french n shit

Why is Vardy not included in the team?

Looks more like the Congo

lmao, they're not even "metis", they're literally...black. ultra black.

we used to have like 1 black I think he was brazilian. Senna is now long gone

>implying UK isn't just England & its irrelevant pets.

Too white

Well they are. And they have won, it's all that matters.

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.
U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

Most of them are shit and overrated. The two token white guys and the one gipsy did more than the whole negro team

Yes, finally Nigeria will won his eurocup, if you can beat Germanistan first.

That's one butthurt moor right there.
It's not our fault if got fucked back home so soon Paquito

fucking racists, at least they win for france, and blacks didn't chose to be born that way

And I didn't chose to be born in this leftist shithole

Make France great again, vote for the nationalists, ffs

t. yusuf taken 900 euros/month from the french wellfare

mother of god, france. Im not against diversity....but this is ridiulous.

if someday spain play with 8 niggers,i think nobody here will turn on the tv to watch the match.

Happy 4th July, mate.

dude, black people integrate very well into western countries, why do you hate them this much? compared to sandnigs real nigs are heavenly, they'll fight for your country and they're pretty strong so they're useful, and also useful in winning sports, the sand nigs chose islam, real nigs didn't chose to be born that way