/bst/ - Battlestations

Bought more stupid shit edition

What's changed with your setup, user? Post pics as you rate and hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HMASR64/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a fish tank but the maintenance is too much for me. Have you seen aquarium general on OP? You might enjoy that thread.

For me, I changed my swastika fan and added 2 extra. Left (old) right (new).

Full setup. Wish I had nicer decoration desu.

I feel you on the decorations part. Not enough until you don't see any more wall. Got enough leg room with that desk? Great storage space, though.

/an/ is dangerous territory for me, I'd have to start sleeping on the floor as to make more room for fish tanks.

Don't forget that with a good sized fish tank, soft water or RO/DI for evaporation topoff, a light stocking of fish, and some easy to care for plants that grow quickly even with low light, a fish tank can be effectively no maintenance asides from feeding daily. (Water changes every other or every 3 months, for example).

New pic soon
Nice pressure tank m8

Is that BoTW on a CRT?

My baby dick Switch with half a dozen stuck pixels can't compete.

Just taken.

what keyboard?

quickfire rapid i with browns
I miss reds

Still not taken a better photo edition.

Is brown heavier or lighter than red?
t. blue owner

I'm a fat fuck that's losing weight, but I have a long way to go. What's a good desk chair for fatasses?

Slightly heavier. But what I hate more about browns is that it has the bump, which I find completely unnecessary and actually slows me down. I had originally bought a coolermaster storm stealth with reds, but it presented a plethora of defects of all kinds and was discontinued. I RMAd it but they only had browns in my country, so they offered me that or a refund. I chose to get the new keyboard, but I kinda regret not going for the refund and buying a red keyboard from another brand. Most people don't recomend reds for typing but I really did not understand what the hell was their problem. Typing on that thing was fucking delicious, but I realize I'm probably in the minority here, judging from what I usually see on the internet. I once saw some people saying that they didn't like reds because of the very light actuation point, which will cause spelling mistakes if you're not "extremely accurate", but I had no problems with it at all whatsoever. Go figure.

Mmm

Recliner.
I gave up on having a nice looking desk a while ago.

>desk chair for fatasses
Why not get a standing desk and burn some extra calories?

>t. blue owner
KLIK KLIK KLIK?

>that Garfield with the kekistan flag

gets me every time

I like memes

I really need to deal with these cables

What kind of people live there and own these things?

And that's the strangest build I ever saw.

Yes it is.
Wii U has SCART out.
Cool kids senpai!

That's a pretty smug cat.

is that a custom front panel?

keybod?

How do you like that laptop?

How do you like that laptop?

link to those desk lamps pls

Russians please

>laptop

wut

IBM RT3200

I had a 40 gallon tank one time. 1/2 of the water would evaporate out every week.

Everything is OK!

The fuck is going on with your left speaker and monitor?

Really happy with it; it's the most expensive laptop I've ever bought, but it's the perfect combination of specs/size/formfactor etc. for me. I paid a bit more to get next-day on-site warranty for 3 years, which made the investment easier to swalloe.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HMASR64/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just a visual effect from the reflection of the screen over the speaker it does look weird!

no new image since there's nothing different

Nice. I have been thinking about one of those or a refurbished MBP

Gosh this is really bizzare user, but I like it. What purpose does the weirdly mounted monitors serve?

it just werks

I thought it would work out, and it does
comms on the middle, left is browser, right is browser/music, bottom is main for games and such. because the arms I have don't quite work with 23" monitors, they overlap slightly even at the farthest setting

also because I could align the image so her butt was on my main monitor

I see it now! It looked like there was a cutout in the speaker so that the monitor could slide into it. I was like "no way, how does that make sense?"

this meme again

Ignore the cables, just got this set up.

Nope, stock Corsair 460X, mine is the non-rgb version.

comfy

IKEA desk?

Yes. Linnmon since I'm on a budget.

Nice Uraraka btw.

I've had the linnmon (same as in my pic) for over a year and it's still really solid, don't regret your purchase at all it's a top tier desk

thanks

Working on new songs for someone to rap on.

Don't dig the gamer mouse, keyboard, and mat but otherwise clean and productive looking desk.

Best girl

Doesn't have a lot of personality but nostalgic ass mouse makes it okay.

Evening all

accidents waiting to happen. Top shelf will blow the fuck up out of nowhere and after it takes out both monitors it will go domino effect on the other parts and that will be fuckign fun to clean from that filthy carpet.
Ditch that shit as soon as possible.

How're you liking the GT Omega? Moving house in a few days and want to get myself a decent chair

Thinking either the Pro XL, Sport, or Noblechairs Epic

Upgrading my desk from a Linnmon/Alex combo to a Bekant

desu I enjoyed your bst a long time ago, it had a aesthetic continuity that it lacks now. Not a big deal but it looked better back then. the autism chair is a huge turn off.

What monitor is that?

Also, is your desk sagging down like that on purpose or is it an accident?

Nice mousepad. Hope you got the pic with fixed number of fingers on sub left hand.

How the hell is that desk sagging like that with only one monitor? How heavy is that shit?

Clean/10

comfy as fuck mate, would recommend it
Dell UP2715k 5k IPS monitor

aesthetic

Really cute actually

shitposting priorities.

I fell for and love the rgb meme. Just got the lighting node today so doing a night time shot. It's as distracting as you'd imagine.

Plz bully

love the minimalist look, only this is to find somewhere for the monitors cords
fix your cords and your in the seal of approval
desk/10
you fell for the apple meme I see
Hide your router, get a bigger desk and clean your room..
RGB/10 turn on some lights so I can actually see your set up

Your computer is literally gay.

Its fabulous

Oh my fucking God this is terrifying

Daylight w/o muh acid trip lighting

Ive been meaning to get some trippy lighting in my room. Any suggestions?

The ''hey I just got into my freshman year of high school lets build a gaming pc this summer!''

keyboard?

I did so with a Corsair Lighting Node Pro if you scroll up. If you dig the acid trip in a box thing, it's kinda cool.

Say what you want niggas, yall feeling this rainbow lighting you can't hide it.

wallpaper pls

r8 me

Yeah no doubt its a good build man but what we are looking for is a full photo of your set up not some bs close up just showing off your peripherals...

gtx 1070 for the win! xd

I said room not pc.

I misread. idk senpai...prolly the local tight tshirt shop at the mall yanno? the one with lava lamps and shit. prolly get some sort of subtle uv lighting there. or amazon, cuz they sell everything.

Rate my 3rd world battlestation onegai!

what is the box to the left?

One of these things that prevents damage to components due to blackouts.

It also is useful to plug all the everything on one single contact.

what's that flag/poster thing?

dude weed lmao

Bathroom too close from computer. Would have panic attack going in there while someone is sitting next to it.

It means namaste idk I stole it from a garage sale from some old hag

Om

Love that fucking fan. Blows air cool af.

lol, fair enough