Office/gaming chair

Does a blacked out gayming chair still look ridiculous?

Yes.

Yes. It's silly and stupid because you've put bolsters on an office chair that will experience no lateral G forces.

its also really uncomfortable if you have large lats

Are these chairs a meme? I got an old office chair from goodwill and it has been serving me well for a few years. Should I actually upgrade to one of these?

I've been using an Ikea Marcus and it's actual quality. It's comfy and you can lean back a fair bit, it's also large enough to let me sit criss crossed in it, but that's just a thing i do. Can't adjust arm support though.

Whats the best chair to sit sideways in

>got a meme chair
>don't give a shit what any Sup Forumsentoomen think about it

It's that easy lads

Thing is I want 4d arm rests

I want to get more into using M+M

At the moment it's trackball, steam pad, xbone pad

The adjustable arm rest would help brace my forearm, I'm just not enthusiastic about the cost of these gaming chairs or the racing bucket seat design

* Mouse + keyboard

Some people say that Markus is super comfortable and some say it's breaking their back.
How tall are you?

Really? 5.10

It's been said a thousand times, don't buy those under any circumstances. The position you need to be locked into in a car is completely different than what you need out of an office chair.

Get a used ergonomic chair from an office supply store or an Ikea Markus if you don't have one of those or are unwilling to buy used. Gaming chairs are a literal meme.

My chair cost me $10. Adjustable seat height/angle, adjustable back angle, adjustable arm rests. Solid as fuck, held together by real bolts. Comfy as fuck with excellent back support.

Expensive chairs are a meme. Start trolling kijiji for offices that are getting rid of old shit.

Whoa there, I like the Markus too, I'm sitting in one right now, but objectively with all chairs considered, it's only a decent chair, there are actual quality chairs in higher price ranges.
Still, it's THE main option in its price range by a landslide, and certainly better than more expensive DX Racers and the likes (and I do have a comparison point, since a cousin of mine owned a DX Racer for a while, which btw he sold afterwards to buy a Markus like mine).

Yeah, we have to take into account it doesn't have much in the way of adjustability (though the mesh back helps compensates A LOT in that regard) - height, tilt resistance, tilt lock and that's it really. Still, for my frame it suits me very well, being 68Kg and 1m74 (5'...9..ish?), so I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Basically everything that is marketed to gamers is gaudy garbage except for video cards and mice.

i think I learned something new today, comfortability has never been a priority for me when it comes to gaming so I just rushed to ikea and got the best one. But the dx racer looks like tacky gamer chair and I dont want that.

Still wouldn't mind something even better if that exists, but I never had back problems with my back... and I do work with my back

Well in a way, if you're a professional gamer I can see a point in a chair not being comfortable, to force you to be on edge at all times.
But the vast majority of us plays games to relax after a day of work, not for that KD ratio, so fuck chairs that kill my back, I want to be as comfortable as I can.

>leather
Swampiest of asses.

What about when i spin in it for hours on end?

What type of chair should I buy?

Like everyone else here, I have long ass work and free day sessions in front of the computer. I bought my comfy "executive" chair three years ago. Now it's a horrid mess of all the fake leather flaking off all over the place.

Plz help

Spinning would actually produce outward horizontal gforces and try to eject you outward from the chair. The bolsters would do nothing to help this.

The standard recommendation is a used Aeron for 150-250usd. They can be found on Craigslist.

they are pretty unique for what they offer

and fwiw if you buy a "standard" office chair at bed bath and beyond or whatever, most of these pieces of shit are pretty overpriced with no lumbar support, shit/non-adjustible armrests or just horribly unergonomic hipster design

if you look around you can get similar ones for a bit cheaper though (without the gamer branding of course)

That's a pretty optimistic price. More like $325.

Depends on your market. I know I can find them for 150usd in good shape.

That's an awesome price. I'd get then and flip to friends for $20 more. Their backs and legs would thank you.

i got the akracing version of this chair and its narrow as shit
my thighs are killing me but i cant get a new one for a while since i got no fuckin money after getting this chair
it is a little comfy though, if it was wide id easily rate it a 10/10

>friends

>gaming
ARE YOU IN A WRONG BOARD?! WE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMERS AND DON'T PLAY GAMES!

There there user. 2017 isn't over yet. If you don't make a friend this year I know 2018 is going to be your year.

>implying I want a 3D friend

>What is a return policy

i got it off massdrop and they said no returns

What's a good chair for a non-manlet? I get sweaty easily (not fat, I promise. Just a northern man living in a southern state) so something with mesh is preferred.

Also isn't a lean-back chair absolute ass if you care about your back health?