/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Stop Talking About demonotaku Edition

old >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites

fuck off neon

>Stop Talking About demonotaku Edition
hi kyle!

LET'S DONATING BOYS!

To SCC? or APL? I'm confused.

Now that Apollo is back up what's the point in RED existing? Should they just shut down or do we use RED as a backup?

you can donate to either because they're both the same! it doesn't matter, awesome user!

>another day
>another day I'm not in KG

>another day
>another day I don't use KG for anything even though I've been on it for about a year

You won't be on it for much longer.

>another day
>another day I don't use KG for anything even though I've been on it for five years

Aloha awesome people! Thank you for your donations! We are moved and humbled by your generosity and love! Turns out, we didn't actually need the money after all! But we've decided to keep it anyway! Love you guys! :D :D :D

>another day
>another day i'm on all the cabal sites and sit here laughing at the noobs trying to climb

Oh. Don't get me wrong. I'm not really trying.

lmao I bet you were never even part of oink scrub

I'm currently autodownloading all new episodes on btn, is it possible for a specific series to be snatched to a different folder.

I've tried the following setup (tested on game of thrones):
>1 filter to autodl everything, excluding game of thrones
>1 filter to autodl game of thrones

Didn't work though, any suggestions?

Finally got a seedbox.
What's the fastest way to download files from server?

FTP & FTPS

or

SSH & SFTP

or

DIRECT HTTP ACCESS

of course i was
try again pleb

test it out yourself

I use SFTP

Ok thanks, I guess it would depend on the download manager/software too.

FileZilla

So did the auto snatcher drama get the HDB thread closed on BIB?

Am I shitposting with 3-4 other neons? How many faggots are currently here?

Send OT invite please.

unfortunately yes

I use sftp with pget

me

first for where is the FUCKING NEWS

i am going to cabal ban the next OP fucker that doesnt post it

>that English

Who Kyle here?

Autosnatcher drama?

we are all kyle

Some idiot started autosnatching audiobooks which made getting to elite really easy. Now hdb thread is gone.

The HDB recruiter on Bib hasn't logged into Bib in over a week so the thread hasn't had a chance to shut down yet. When he logs on though, it's almost certainly coming down - both of the other HDB recruitment threads on other trackers were taken down recently.

Yes. Autosnatcher drama

>other HDB recruitment threads
I know there was one on AHD at King, where was the other one?

>inb4 gaytorrents.ru

> not first language :^)

i love when americunts make fun of bad english to people who speak like 4 languages

>4 languages
English is the only relevant language though.

>speaking 4 languages
I don't think this is ever really true. There will always be words you don't know.

wot m8

you wish

Let's see
>English
>Language of diplomacy, business and culture (most dominant cultural releases in film, TV and literature is in English)

Pajeet thinks they speak 4 languages because they speak the 4 variations of Indian.

I also know more languages than you. I speak American English, British English, Canadian English, Australian English and South African English.

That doesn't mean it's the ONLY language that matters.

Just got banned from PTP IRC for calling an admin a "power tripping faggot", how likely is this to have ramifications against my account on the main site? I don't care that much about IRC really but hope I don't lose my tracker account for this. Surely they wouldn't do that would they?

>that English
Hello Kyle.

>Language of diplomacy, business and culture
So, Japanese then?

>American education

Who the fuck is Kyle?

what you're saying is probably fake. but if it's not, you'll lose your account for posting about it here

Main antagonist of the Neon Demon.

nice try kyle

They know I post on Sup Forums, I've openly talked about it and quoted stuff from this very thread on their IRC numerous times and they were fine with it.

>French
>can only talk to french and niggers (the same in my view)

>Spanish
>can only talk to spanish and spics

>Chinese
>can only talk to chinks

>English
>can only talk to autists

What does that have to do with culture though? You yourself used the word 'most' implying it's not the 'only'.

supposedly cinematik

>Language of culture
yes, indeed.

good one senpai

hi kyle!

>They said BluTopia is shit
>They gave BluTopia one month
>They were wrong

Active Users 151

Now there's spit on my laptop screen. Thanks user.

A lot of neons still need a descent hd tracker. And if they can't pay 15€ to get in hdtorrents,blutopia seems like the next best thing

That piece of shit doesn't even have multisegmented downloading.
I tested a lot of FTP clients (both FOSS and cracked) and only software that comes close to saturating your bandwidth when downloading a single file is BitKinex.
Obviously the above only matters to people with shitty service provider.

If recruitment was pulled from trackers other than Bib, how can we even say if the "audiobook terrorist" had anything to do with it?

Sounds to me like they are just stopping recruitment for awhile.

If it was truly the audiobook guy, Bib would have been the first to go, not the last.

how do I delete my Bib account?

first u have to post the names of everyone invited here with their invitee today

you sell it

Why the H*CK hasn't kyle been global'd yet?

is animebytes actually full?

>that English
hello kyle

That would put my other accounts in danger. I realized I made a mistake joining Bib because libgen and IRC cover all my needs.
Should I just stop logging in and let it get disabled for inactivity?

why tho? he's amusing, like a performing chimpanzee.

it's pretty close
it's not like we want users or anything, b-baka

~100 spots left. Hurry up, user!

but why is the ptp invite thread up still?

yes, whatever, don't login, now fuck off

hi kyle

anyone else getting FAT ratio of these nwcd lable picks?

why don't you just log in once every couple of months or something? maybe you won't find a book at some point on libgen and irc

why is this image used as the OP? you cannot torrent this game

Better than arab shit

>2017

>still uses torrents

Fucking assholes fill my requests on APL and then they aren't connectable.

whom are you quoting?

>whom
no

They're probably straight youtube2flac, user

>he complains about a shit-tier, curry tracker
serves you right, pajeet

t. insane REDdit spammer

route to ********** ?

RED PU

AoM Master Magician+

>t. insane REDdit spammer
that doesn't even work though. why are you mixing redacted and reddit. what is it supposed to mean?

Seriously this one guy who filled my request has nearly hundred of uploads with zero snatches because no one can download from him.

These people who don't know how to forward ports have no business being on a private tracker.

meh too hard
Thanks, i'm already in AoM, can't believe I haven't noticed they had invites to ************************

I love APL, but this meme is hilarious! Enjoy the rippings lads!

He's just getting the bounty mate

Pooploop isn't a private tracker.

I agree, but that's exactly what happens when you have 25,000+ open sign-ups and incompetent babby staff

Are there release groups that encode h.265 from source, whos content are available on direct download hosts?