At what age did you grow out of using an adblocker and realise that blocking advertisements is effectively stealing...

At what age did you grow out of using an adblocker and realise that blocking advertisements is effectively stealing content?

hehe... good goy

I treat ads as lesser evil that drives the web, being as bad as trolls and fake news comments on almost every internet page these days.

hmmmmmmmm

not yet

at what age did you fall on your head

>watching TV
>commercial break
>go take a piss
I'm such an outlaw

adblock + adblock plus + ublock
>effectively stealing content
that content need to die

Oy vey, what are you implying?

>adblock + adblock plus + ublock
>being mentally disabled

If every single advertisement wasn't intrusive I wouldn't use adblockers, but obnoxious popups, ads that make noise, and onclick ads are all shit. I do white list sites I use often enough though.

>i dont like these advertisements so i shouldnt have to watch them
You think people like paying money for stuff too, Jamal? If you don't like the advertisements don't view the site.

Do you whitelist Sup Forums? The ads gave malware at some point.

>being mentally disabled
for not wanting to see ads
kill yourself faggot

>uses botnet ad blockers instead of glorious Ublock Origin

i'd rather never use the internet than use the internet without an ad blocker

>he thinks mac can get viruses

My bandwidth is not free and time is money.

Fuck off.

Remember to report and sage this kind of threads as they are not about technology but politics.

That last thing you clicked away wasn't an ad by the way, it them informing you of cookie usage, something good in principle.

>bait that is actually funny
ho snap Sup Forums s not dead yet

>watching tv
>having cable
>having a tv

fuck off, if I disable adblocker for a second I'll instantly have 100 popup screens and trackers.
It's the internets faulty for getting too greedy with ads.

I have never blocked a single ad in my entire life, I don't know how your internet works but in my case I request the content that I want deliver in my devices, I do not request advertsiments, period, I know I am not going to buy any of their shit so why waste my time and their bandwith?

>cars sure are getting expensive these days
>guess I'll just steal me a new audi a8
Nice logic.

at what age did you learn about embedded malware in adverts?

at what age did you learn that adverts cost bandwidth and cpu/memory cycles and even disk writes

at what did you learn that the majority of adverts dont stick to a standard to be unobstrusive

even google is waging a war and blocking ad-traffic to sides that dont keep ads from the center of the screen or having noise by default

what happened to static adverts?

why does everything have to be a script?
you cant audit or verify anything

>what happened to static adverts?
>why does everything have to be a script?
Presumably because content creators don't want to negotiate with people who need advertisement, so a third part does the negotiation, and those third parties can only serve ads using scripts because that's the only way for them to monitor what is happening with user as he is presented ads.

Should advertising work with ad blockers at this point instead of site owners? :^)

>advertising work with ad blockers
How do you imagine that? The moment ad blocker stops functioning, users just switch to a fork.

britkuck detected

at the age of not yet

>using ad blockers instead of umatrix

Fuck off goyim