4.3GHz on all six cores right out of the box

>4.3GHz on all six cores right out of the box
>4.7GHz out of the box for lighter loads
>drops into Z170 and Z270 boards

That was a nice few months Ryzen had there before Intel dropped the hammer again. This is the ultimate CPU for gaming and general desktop usage.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocaholic.ch/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16844
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
ark.intel.com/products/123613/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-X-series-Processor-13_75M-Cache-up-to-4_30-GHz
tomshardware.com/reviews/-intel-skylake-x-overclocking-thermal-issues,5117-4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy housefires, m8.

Bro someone already posted the fake "leaked" numbers. It was just an edit of another leak with much lower clockspeeds which are more in line with what you'd expect.

>muh gayming
grow up, manchild

>drops into Z170 and Z270 boards

>250w

Yeah if it doesn't catch fire without asking first it may just improve those frame times

>be intel
>relaunch the same chip
>bump 500mhz the clocks
>AIO's cant keep up
>you need some cern level helium shit

intel 2017

>I only believe the unsourced leaks that align with what I want to be true

6 cores / 12 threads
4.3 GHz base
4-7 GHz boost
95W TDP
~350$

Fuck off AMD

Guys sorta related, but when is ReleaseSkyLakeAgain Lake out?

They're both fake, dumbass. The same guy edited it with higher numbers and re-released it to get more attention.

We don't know. There's no release date except rumors. We don't even know what motherboards look like.

Aren't most games are still GPU-bound at resolutions over 1080p? I doubt that would give me more than a few FPS over my 6700k at 4.5GHz.

yeah, he should get a real adult hobby like calling people names on the internet

what is more real?

intel suddenly releasing binned chips with a tdp of 65 and on 4.7ghz?
or
they are fake?

>"""""""95"""""""" TDP

Finally fuck AMD

yeah theres no way thats fuckin real, especially with that tdp

6 cores was ok 10 years ago

Source: OP ass.

ARM desktop CPU with 32 cores, when?

ocaholic.ch/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16844

No, it's just a shitty edit of a previous fake leak like said.

Just take off 15watts for the igpu if it makes you feel better

SHUT UP

1800x will use 197watts, but that's totally fine, it's AMD.

Lavalake apologist pls go.

All the lake processors are compatible between chipsets

lmao.

whew, who knew p95 was not really a true measure of everyday usage?

no it doesn't

And stay go.

w-w-we've got em this time goys!

s-say it with me!

jews are my greatest ally!

so tdp is suddenly not important?
depends on who and paid off I guess

J-jews are my greatest ally!

Fuck intel and their rebates, until someone proves to me that AMD did/does the same, I'll use AMD only.

>Ryzen 1600 goes for ~$190 right now
>6c12t overclocks to 4 Ghz

>i7 8700K
>Overclocks to 4.6Ghz probably
>$350+ at least

Difference in performance is ~10%, price difference is ~85%+

Jews have no problems with you dressing up as little girls and shoving items in your rectum. AMDs partners would relieve you of your diseased head if they could.

AMD is totally incompetent at marketing and sales, I'll agree with you there.

1600 @4GHz is on par with 7800X @4.7GHz, shit's fucked

> paying companies not to buy/sell AMD products
> marketing and sales

They didn't pay not to use them, they just gave discounts to customers who bought Intel products. How is this any worse than grocery store coupons?

>They didn't pay not to use them

Yes they did.
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

So what you guys are telling me is don't buy i5 6700k and go ryzen instead?

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Locked platform features don't matter!
>*NEW* Synthetic loads don't matter!
>*NEW* Burnt pins don't matter!

Intelcucks 2017

Intel has been ahead since 2006 and is STILL ahead

Ahead in marketshare, sure. How long do you think that's going to last when all of their products are shoved into small niche use cases with huge pricetags vs. the competition?

World has ended in 2006

In single thread performance, and only at the moment it seems.

Is this the acceptance stage of Intelshills?

Also, nobody wants your housefire. Sage.

>STILL ahead
In IPC? Barely.
Seems to depend on the kind of load.

only if the mobo vendor decides to push a bios update

>My 7700k idles at 30C, under load 60-65C.
How do I enable my housefire feature?
>Sage
Not your call, dickhead

On LC

>4.6

We've already seen leaks of it overclocked to 5GHz. Even the 7800X overclocks to 4.8GHz, and that has several disadvantages in design dragging it down, since the changes made increased heat and power draw. Changes that the 8700K won't have.

There's literally no reason to think that it won't be around the same as the 7700K in terms of overclocking ability.

OCing an eng. sample just long enough to run Cinebench and on top of that it was obviously throttling, I'd expect 100 more points at least.

On air motherfucker

> never forget
> AMD FX-9590

>replying to the worst bait I've seen on Sup Forums

...hasn't got shit on skylake-X. The 9590 was a 200w monster at stock with zero headroom. The 7900x is a 200w napalm strike at stock that hits dresden levels of fire once overclocked.

The other chart says mobo+cpu only. Compared to yours which involves the whole system.

um, it is only 140w TDP

ark.intel.com/products/123613/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-X-series-Processor-13_75M-Cache-up-to-4_30-GHz

TDP = thremal design power.
Not power draw you inept fuck

TDP is not power consumption.

In regards to CPUs what does the term binned mean? I thought it referred to chips that failed testing and where thrown in the bin...but that dosnt really seem to make sense...

what is TDP then?

>Ultimately, we’re looking at power consumption numbers similar to some high-end graphics cards when we start messing with Skylake-X. AMD’s FX-9590 doesn’t even come close to these results, if that means anything to you.

tomshardware.com/reviews/-intel-skylake-x-overclocking-thermal-issues,5117-4.html

Technically, it is the heat expected to be made from the chip.
so if we had magical chips with 100% efficiency, TDP would be zero, as the heat is made from the resistance.

You have no idea how bass ackwards the chipset support is
I fucking dare you to put a kabylake chip in a z170 board. It's gotta be one of the top z170 boards and you will STILL run into a magnitude of issues due to the differences in chipset support

t. a retard that did it

To actually add to this

Of course kabylake has a multitude of issues if you put it in a z170 board, but if you put a skylake chip in a z270 board you really won't get any. Really makes me think

can you give me an example?
t. someone that wanted to upgrade my 6600k sometime in the future.

I'm currently using a 7700K in an ASCock Z170 board that I picked up dirt cheap. Zero issues.

Sure you are

Yeah
Basically on my z170 deluxe I would get hard drive ghosting issues with an nvme SSD and memory overclock issues along with CPU overclocking profile issues.
Outright wouldn't work with my PC mate z170 and only when switching to my friends ASUS hero board did the overclocking issues go away but there were still NVME issues as well as some chipset drivers not installing and lack of bios support
Just shill out the extra couple bucks for a z270

What a bizarre thing that would be to lie about.

Kaby Lake as shipped in the i7 7700 and i7 7700k requires 12.5w per core to hit 3.6ghz, and 21.5w per core to hit 4.2ghz.
That is the power draw per core under a full load.

If you think think intel is going to ship a 6core part+massive IGP with those clocks inside of a 150w TDP you're simply dumb. Coffee Lake is just Skylake, there is no newer power saving IP, there is no magical process refinement. Coffee Lake is a moderately clocked part because chips don't run on magic.

Umm, sweetie, these are REAL cores unlike what AMDead uses.

It's 20% and probably more, poojeet. 10% higher IPC and 10% higher clocks, 20%.

Try being a bit more subtle next time, Bryan.

Zero experiense with asscock boards
Your probably fine

>Thinks CPU makes any difference to gaming
I'm still running a 2nd gen i7 and not once has it given me problems.

>10% higher IPC
Intel hasn't had an IPC increase in years. Skylake-X was a step backwards in IPC. There will be no IPC increase and clockspeeds won't improve either because 14nm++ is a fucking meme.
>poojeet
Always with the fucking "hurr durr UR INDIAN POO IN LOO" with you fucking shills.

>95W
>4.3/4.7

Never ever

Listed TDP is only for the base clock, which is 3.7GHz. That's easily possible inside 95W.

Thank you Intel.
Now we have proper cpus with decent frequencies not zen toy cores

Fuck off BR glueeater.

Nice i have one of this. Its good, running 7700K @ 5.0 ghz without trouble.

8700K has all the same problems that the 6th and 7th gen had, jew paste TIM overheating and all, plus the new added 'feature' of muh expanded bingbus.

You can get near your 5GHz single core boost alright but if that what gets you hard then just buy a bentium G4560 and overclock that and live happily ever after with all the single thread you ever wanted.

8 cores? Who ever asked for 6 cores? Nobody every programs for more than 4 cores anyway. Help, police! This man is thinking about more than a dual core! Oy vey!

>6C 8700K turbo supposedly lower than 10C 7900X turbo despite being a newer as well
That's implausible, there's no reason for it to hit lower single-core turbo than a 7900X.

Both of them are fakes.

>2c4t more than 7740k and lower tdp.
Mmmm, this surely make sense

>He actually believes it

Ryzen 7 1700 has 2c/4t more at 30W lower TDP
>inb4 b-but muh games

I had an 7700k on a GA Z170-HD3P and it was fine desu

This thing's single core performance is also 50% better. It comes close to an 1800X's Cinebench score once overclocked and will be far better for real world workloads (like gaming, yes).

That bin is repurposed for poorer people. There are many bins, and few of them are emptied into a dumpster.

>mah clock speeds
let's have a history lesson
P4 EE - 3.73GHz
A64 FX-55 - 2.6GHz

clock speeds are fucking meaningless