/foob/

/foob/
Foobar General Thread
Post foobar setups themes, components etc

Other urls found in this thread:

xup.in/dl,15399668
mediafire.com/file/wzmrmxv6zmxdpun/Yuuji's_Foobar.rar
superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/advanced-crossfeed-dsp.762/#post-153043
sourceforge.net/projects/resamplerv/
twnsnd.deviantart.com/art/foobar-ncmpcpp-mod-289083149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do people use this shit?

Because there's no better alternative

Itunes is way better.

>Itunes is way better.

FLAC support
theming
YouTube browsing and downloading
Set up as media server to use on other devices
Apple garbage

What as you doing?

OPs foobar

>as
are

nice bloatnet
>FLAC support
mp3fs
>theming
foobar wont match the level of itunes' default theme
>youtube browsing
>in your music player
>set up as media server
just make a plain http/nfs server and use itunes from that
>apple garbage
apple superior technology

I like vanilla f2k with album list + properties + visualisations with the dark grey orange colour

Winamp

acme+ffplay

>mp3fs
do you even understand the point of flac?
>itunes default theme
ugly , no night mode, slow
>bloatnet
You must be joking, even without portable install Foobar is smaller than iTunes
>apple superior technology
there is nothing to say to you except that I pity you.

The point of flac is to prevent data loss. mp3fs works without changing the actual files.

autism

>He needs to rice the shit out of his Foobar

i-i have autism

As an itunes user, let me add:

spectrum analyzer (removed after itunes 10)
multiple window support

This looks like crap

I don't really; I just make the background black to reduce eyestrain at night

what's with all these images
i think your foobar got infected with malware

Me2

Why do you need so much space for essentially just two columns, bro?

my music collection is a total mess, I tried using a few tools to clean up the metadata but now it's even worse than before.

I don't even use it these days, prefer streaming because I don't want to deal with it ;_;

i'm not happy with the solution, but i found it preferable to scroll bars for some of the very long album and song names

I used itunes to fix my library

>Track no
>1.01
>1.02

>Album title
>"Title" - CD 3

Really? Those are your solutions?

mine currently looks like shit

>I tried using a few tools to clean up the metadata but now it's even worse than before.
>a few tools

You really only need foobar for it. Once you learn a few tricks it's amazing at editing in bulk.

I also recommend using Advanced Renamer for filenames - e.g. either copy the whole tracklist of an album into a list or let it read out id3 tags straight up.

Also, for mp3 only allow one type of id3 on a file at once or better yet your whole library all together. And foobar2000 can do that for you too of course.

Lastly Notepad++ is your friend for column mode and editor.

I love this skin desu

mind sharing your wallpaper?

I didn't rip it. found a torrent on some shitty wordpress. works for me and sound good.

Yeah, I know. Sucks how you can't edit that stuff, right? Oh wait...

user can you post components for that skin?I have been searching for more than 5 months but can't find this skin because the user who made this skin deleted his DA account.

I don't care about it enough to edit it though.

I'll upload the skin for - fully functional and with extended instructions. I also have the version after that but I wouldn't recommend that. It was unstable for me.

I'm currently not home user, I'll post it when I come back

Thank you user.Can i have a link please desu

Actually now thinking about it. Calling that package fully funtional is total stretch. You'll have to put in some work yourself for certain things to work - e.g. automated bio and lyrics show.

/foob/
You're not gonna use /fgt/ you faggot?

Gimme a sec here.

Ok desu

Ok, this should do it. Here's your link:
xup.in/dl,15399668

Foonate 1.7 is what you saw in the screenshot, not 1.8. Best refer to my extended instructions in the root directory I'd say. Enjoy

I used to have a perfectly consistent library that I maintained myself, all perfectly tagged, high resolution album art, all catalogued within a tidy filesystem. Now it's gone and I will never invest that time into it again.

I want dat skin. So segzy.

See

What the fuck happened? Did your house burn down?

minorities should be turned into fertilizer

Hang 'em all.

How can desktop foobar Is so great and the mobile version is a steaming pile of shit?

In the US what would be whites

Oh shit. I should I totally forgot to add. You should probably choose to use a portable installation for this or dragging & dropping files from explorer to f2k playlists won't work.

I don't remember if that's standard or just whatever. Been using this sking for so long now.

Dude, that's nice. What plugins are you using?

mediafire.com/file/wzmrmxv6zmxdpun/Yuuji's_Foobar.rar

Musicbee

Thats pretty nice actually, ima look for that sometime this week.

Which skin is that? Looks pretty neat but I don't see the search button. And can't you get rid of that white bar at the top?

it just werks

Use music bee fucking apple faggot

Astralstorm's excellent crossfeed for headphone listening: superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/advanced-crossfeed-dsp.762/#post-153043 it's the dropbox link
Load with George Yohng's VST Wrapper.
Resampler-V for better resampling than Windows: sourceforge.net/projects/resamplerv/

twnsnd.deviantart.com/art/foobar-ncmpcpp-mod-289083149
>CTRL + F
You can get rid of the white bar i just don't know how

I'm unable to use my PC right now so I can't try but will install when it's fixed. I don't see a library by the way, is there one? Or do you have to add manually every time you're going to listen an album?

here user

I would use this shit if i was on windows

Works good in wine

Sold my computer to chase a woman.

It's automatic, you just have to locate your library for it.

I've mostly just been using Spotify recently, though.

Just got finished revamping my old setup. Would have gone with columns ui but DUI Simplaylist has /just/ the functionality I want.
>selling your harddrives
el oh el

You need to update the components. Not all of them work when you auto-update i think it was called foo ui hacks. Then you can select no border when you're in the options.

r8, don't h8

Name?

Got it, thanks.

>tfw can't use foobar2k on manjaro

What else? I want 4 things:

1. Music organized by folder, not artist/album or anything like that because I have a mix of perfectly tagged music and shit that doesn't even have a category on anything
2. Thumbnails
3. Support for snowflake music formats (mostly videogame music)
4. An interface that's just "sane", nothing too fucking cluttered.