Why are black people so oppressed?

Why are black people so oppressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toxic race relations in the US that have evolved from centuries-old grievances, blacks are perfectly fine every where else in Western countries.

T. dandenong

You don't honestly believe this right?

>closing the drawer

Why are blacks so polite ?

I do. Blacks are not oppressed outside the US in first world countries unless they make themselves targets by acting like niggers.

She probably deserved getting punched, she's a woman after all. Based african-american friends dispensing justice

''Blacks'' are not perfectly fine in western countries. And they are not oppressed in the US, unless oppressed people can go wank off in front of a microphone and buy a full set of diamond teeth.

that webm is no worse than the average slav to be honest

Jealous desu

>blacks aren't oppressed because there are a handful of people with a six digit net worth because of nonsense
I don't think they are but that's such a retarted comment

By perfectly fine I mean they're not going to get murdered by cops for existing and can generally act like normal citizens with no fear of persecution unless they chimp out

t. Jamal "Big Bubba" DeMarcus

They can't do that in the USA? Why not?

This tbqh

HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, tell me about it
i live in a slavic country all my life and i have never seen anyone punch/attack/fight someone.
Also our culture is the most rich and beautiful.
You live in a country where op webm happened and a country which has very bad healt care and educational system, a country which constatly attack another countries etc.

Hello are you a nigger :D

>tfw you will never be american black
feels bad man

BRAVO¡

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211
And I've never seen someone randomly punch/attack/fight someone either.

you must not live in nignogged neighbourhoods :D

Oh but I do. The keyword is randomly.

So you encounter systematic violence? That's comparatively worse :D

Nah, that's not what I mean. If someone with fucks with them, then they'll go off but otherwise they're not going after anyone.

>what is the "knockout game"

So if you look at them wrong they'll call upon their chimp friends and fuck you up? Why? Do they have a low impulse control?

Of course that happens, I've never seen it. Just because Slovakian user hasn't seen it happen, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

No, you usually gotta do something stupid, like talk shit or break something. They definitely have low impulse control, but unless you get some asshat like (which again, I've never seen happen, and I've never heard of that happening to anyone I know) you have to go out of your way for them to beat on you.

I'm sure he invested that money in a dividend paying stock with good fundamentals and a positive earnings outlook so that he could send his kids to college

Then he would've been a money launderer :DDDD

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211

i come up with some facts about slavs and you answer with some psychologicaly ill person, who is russian in addition, russiand are the wildest, creepiest, dumb and also most agrresive among slavs, and should not be refred to as a typical "normal" slav. I do not consider all americans dumb fucks either, though a lot of them thinks roman empire happened 200 years ago and hardly ever eat fresh vegetables.
my original idea was to say slavs are not like niggers in any way. We assimilate very well, work very hard and as i said we have beautiful culture pic related Slovak village, full of hard working, religious, proud people at the time when you niggers crawled out of the slavery

WE ARE THUGS AND SHITS.

But why are they so aggressive in the first place? Why is it so easy to provoke them?

The average person here isn't like that either.
Odds are if someone is doing that, it'd be a black though, just like how odds are if someone were doing it it'd be a russian.
You definitely don't assimilate (unless poles don't count too?). Blacks are pretty religious too. Slovakia is nice, by the way. That's not what I was trying to get at.

high estro

seriously

because they aren't human

>
i dont get immigration like shit like this happens all the time and still they wanna take ethnic people in with no regrets or background checks. its fucking suicidal.

If I had to guess, it's a shitty environment. In my experience, the less of a community there is, the more violent it is. People have turned to themselves, there's no support structure or sense of friendliness or community. Everyone thinks everyone is out to get each other, etc.

uhm you mean testosterone? studies show it doesn't directly correlate with aggression

>nonwhites are oppressed
ah yes

No estro, their endocrine system is bad and high estro is shown to lead to irritability, low impulse control and emotional outbursts.

High test and high estro together is pretty much the worst possible thing that can happen.

To be fair blacks are fine here, but that's largely because they're Caribbeans who came here and were forced to integrate in small numbers over 50 years whereas black Americans have been forced into ghettos in large numbers for the last 500 years.

While AA really fucks over Asians, it doesn't impact whites at all. They just make extra room for the black applicants they wouldn't normally admit, they don't take white spots away for them.

the behaviour of a group of bad raised-up poor people acting violently in a foreign country(or any streange society) is nothing special and is observed all over the world, it has nothing to do with the ethnicity in the polish case(my opinion).
What i am trying to say is that if you take 400,000 british people(if there is that much in today's britain haha) and place them to poland and make them poor, they would act just like Poles do today in London.(Poland is one of the safest countries in the world, much safer than poland, also another slavic countries like Czech republic, Slovenia etc.)
I never get why they emigrated in the first place. I suspect those were those local wanabees and retards from all over the poland. P

>asians have more privilege than whites
tell this to a blm supporter

>Poland is one of the safest countries in the world, much safer than poland, also another slavic countries like Czech republic, Slovenia etc.
these are much safer then Gb I meant to say

They also get confrontational and violent when the're caught doing something like stealing.
t. Guy who worked at a Home Depot in a sketchy area for a year.

IT'S CURRENT YEAR AND YOU'RE NOT LETTING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF IMMIGRANTS INTO YOUR COUNTRY WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING BIGOT WHAT ARE YOU A RACIST HUH ASSHOLE?!

>i come up with some facts about slavs
Not him and I don't agree with him but your "facts" are based on your own experiences not statistics of the violence in the Slavic world.

Ehhhh. Sort of. My sister went to an Ivy undergrad and a top 5 law school (I'm the underachiever). You're generally right regarding the spots but there are a fuckton of Asians so they aren't underrepresented by any means. Also, all of her friends who went to Harvard Law are either brown, foreign or white with an uncommon background (white with one Euro parent who grew up in Honk Kong or white whose parents are from Brazil and grandparents were Holocaust survivors). Harvard really goes for special snowflakes so if your a normal white American or Asian American you aren't getting in no matter how smart you are.

Well yeah Poland deported all its violent criminals to GB.

negros will defend this

That's actually half true, most of the people who left there are bydło.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE WAS GETTING HIS LIFE ON TRACK, GOING TO COLLEGE N SHIEEET BIX NOOD MUFUGGA THAT EVIL WHITE WITCH OPPRESSED HIM LIKE HELL NIGGA IM TELLING YOU FUCKING TRUMP SUPPORTER BITCH WHORE RACIST FUCK

Why do black people always play the victim card? My mom works with a black doctor and he always goes on about how hard it is being a black man in America. He's a fucking doctor and lives in a nice house.

I wasn't racist before all this BLM "give me a gold star for being black" bullshit started. Now I can't stand black people and avoid them at all cost.

when you have low iq it's hard to compete with high iq whites and asians. by being smart we're oppressing them.

Fuck off cucks