So I travelled around asia for a while and met ppl from all around the world but mostely anglos from Australia and New...

So I travelled around asia for a while and met ppl from all around the world but mostely anglos from Australia and New Zealand and England.

Aussie and Kiwi guys are always so handsome while brits are normally not. So I came to the conclusion that anglos are like flowers. Really ugly flowers. Who get more handsome as longer they are in the sun. Obviously brits stay ugly because they never see the sun but aussies and kiwis are the same flowertype but saw the sun for some generations so thats why they are so handsome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=44aNi4UgYAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks aryan-sama :$

Every year, in Australia:

skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers

between 95 and 99% of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun

GPs have over 1 million patient consultations per year for skin cancer

the incidence of skin cancer is one of the highest in the world, two to three times the rates in Canada, the US and the UK.

T-thanks

Our skin cancer rate is now worse than yours haha

haha

That's because aussies and new zealanders belong to great barbaric races like scots while eternal anglo is bog people

Surely we have a bit more genetic diversity than england?

Why are many skin cancers found in areas normally hidden from the sun?

Sounds like you're a right fukken drongo, mate. Drink some concrete and stop being such a soft cunt. Bet ya voted for the Greens as well, didn't ya, ya bloody poof? Hope you leave the smoke and see how fair dinkum aussies live, fuckhead.

Definitely in regards to Celtic/Anglo admixture

holy fuck kek

t. American jetprogram teacher in Japan

our ancestors escaped the hell known as the British Isles. Since then our genetic diversity has increased and our society has flourished.

The brits, however, have an ever dwindling genetic pool, the society has stagnated and their people are inbreeding at record levels.

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4

real aussies man up and accept their fate in the skin cancer holocaust

>American
I'm no bloody seppo, you kraut eating cunt. I'd tell a yarn about you porkin your sister but porks halal for you muzzie shitskins isn't it? Come to Cronulla and I'll glass ya like I glassed your daft fukken leb cousins. Poofta.

> areas normally hidden from the sun

I don't follow

probably, Australians are fairly out-doorsy, we like camping and swimming and sports.

I feel really sorry for all the asians that come here, they can't swim, they can't drive cars, they are uncoordinated. It's not their fault, but physically they're really inept when they come here to study/work/live.

what do you do in japan, bruce?

because when you take anglos and stick them in third world shitholes they adapt and become super anglos

youtube.com/watch?v=44aNi4UgYAo

Fuck nip cunts mostly. The shielas look like little girls, but they scream for a good root.

these niggers must be getting annihilated by sand flies

do you hanashimas the nihongo?

Or are you just on holiday there?

From what I know (I went there last year), it's pretty hard to sex japanese women if you don't speak the language decently well. Unless you're targeting vacuous whores who chase foreign dick.

This. All of the UKs issues would disappear overnight if we just airlifted the entire population to Zimbabwe and let them fend for themselves in the jungle. They would kill and eat the weak, old, and sick, then they'd get a bit of a tan and genocide the locals before going home.

Aren't aussies descendants of prostitutes and criminals?

Whores aren't usually ugly, and criminals can't be weak pussies.
So genetic selection at work?

I like you guys, no homo

日本語話せる。
Studying abroad and I did Japanese in uni. Also country girls are far better roots than city ones, just like back home.

Y-you too

From where godlike white skin is not beautiful, Arian -chan? I'm half Japanese Brit (was born on the North of japcunt) with very white skin and I think it looks awesome

Half Japs are bloody stunners, mate.

日本の北のどこに生まれた?仙台の近く?

Sorry mate, I don't understand Japanese, can speak a little bit only. I left Japan when I was 5 or 6.