"What's that? It's complete? A hardware backdoor in every computer? Every processor? Even Linux is compromised...

>"What's that? It's complete? A hardware backdoor in every computer? Every processor? Even Linux is compromised? Bravo Richard. The plan is coming to fruition. Imagine. The ability to analyse everyone, profile them, then predict with extreme accuracy how they will behave in every situation. We will be invincible. I'll inform Steve of your progress."

>*click*

good thread op

I don't think Bill Gates has been quoted to say that, ever.

>"Hey Bill, thanks for your call. How's your mother? Just kidding, thanks to this awesome backdoor I don't even have to ask because I know everything about her."

He does now.

>filename
I choked on my drink

excellent thread op

how can he be invincible if he'll die?

>he drinks lard directly from the container

I am now the spitting image of this picture

If i remove your backdoor will you die?

Bill Gates doesn't really care about influencing Microsoft anymore. I doubt he supports mass surveillance, at least not on NSA's terms.

is it wrong if I idolize Bill

did nobody tell him steve is dead?

>implying it doesn't exist already
Intel ME and AMD PSP

Death is no obstacle once you reach Bill Gates tier.

>not having dummy pc's running scripts to feel false garbage data to the machine

NO

If only ARM didnt suck

AMD PSP is ARM's TrustZone.

He had enough data to program Steve's personality, Jobs will live forever as an AI robot

Well fuck

What's an unfucked computer platform, RISC?

OpenPOWER (if you can afford it, of course).

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Backdoor, is in fact, GNU/Backdoor, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Backdoor. Backdoor is not an operating exploit unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full exploit as defined by NSA.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Backdoor, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Backdoor, and NSA is using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Backdoor is the exploit: the program in the system that allocates the machine's data to the other spyware that you run. The Backdoor is an essential part of an operating exploit, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating exploits. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called hardware backdoors are really distributions of GNU/Backdoor!

No I think he's neat too, and I want to win at life like him.

hahahahah fuck